Saska is right: ABP is bad (PnP vs spirit 45)

DeletedUser

AttackMePlis, your battle reports tell a true story of a successful defence. But they don't say much about the war.

Noobs/Westpoint began this server with high-spending, experienced players in a ready-made team. For weeks you were the only ones able to take a city. That meant you could eliminate big opponents from the game altogether, before they had a chance. A massive advantage.

I don't understand why you didn't make more of this headstart? Because already it is passing, and the playing field is levelling out. As our attacks on Ridder Peter and others showed, your war is now as much defensive as aggressive. Already!

What really matters right now is your steady loss of players, maybe 30% from Noobs since the start. Players who have not been replaced.

Now, I'm sure you know this game much better than me - but I'm curious. Why didn't you do more when you had the chance??

the post was mostly about the defence the story of the beginning of the war was just a introduction for all those that are not aware of how this started... still don't understand why you don't look more at the content rather than just the introduction ;)

and I'm sorry to say this but The Very few gold we have been spending have been spending well.. this game is much more about activity than gold. and the reason for many of our players to be in the top from the beginning is simply playing 24/7.

the few players we have lost is players that think this world is to slow all due respect to them but the most important part is simply the towns they got is still within our alliance on active players hand. where inactive players from other alliances either just stand there doing nothing or become food for active players of other alliances we have yet to loose anything to anyone. except towns below a certain point level of course

DeletedUser21560

AttackMePlis, your battle reports tell a true story of a successful defence. But they don't say much about the war.

Noobs/Westpoint began this server with high-spending, experienced players in a ready-made team. For weeks you were the only ones able to take a city. That meant you could eliminate big opponents from the game altogether, before they had a chance. A massive advantage.

I don't understand why you didn't make more of this headstart? Because already it is passing, and the playing field is levelling out. As our attacks on Ridder Peter and others showed, your war is now as much defensive as aggressive. Already!

What really matters right now is your steady loss of players, maybe 30% from Noobs since the start. Players who have not been replaced.

Now, I'm sure you know this game much better than me - but I'm curious. Why didn't you do more when you had the chance??

Ok i have to interfer now

Westpoint alliance wasnt even made at start of the server, it got created after some time had passed

Why we didnt do more with the advantage we had?

We killed almost every enemy there were, we cleaned the ocean completely - yeah we could had killed more players, but what stopped us was that every little noob who was on our islands have quit... look at our islands, they are empty besides our cities...

Now if people werent little girls, we could had killed them and got more bp and taken more cities

So thats why we didnt get a bigger headstart, but i still dont think we didnt do enough, were still far ahead of anyone, never have lost even one single city, all offensive operations against us from other alliances have FAILED BIG TIME, and 95% of our off operations against other alliances have succeded...

I dont really remember the attacks on Ridder Peter as anything special? you didnt get any cities from us, we got a fair bit of bp and you got alittle aswell? nothing worth remembering, so cant see your point there

As for the playing field being level... all i can say it should be leveled or actually your chances should be alot better considering we only a few players in our alliance, but actually its not leveled, were having easy time taking your cities, and yall cant even take one from us lol...

For the part with not replacing our players - its an exclusive alliance, so no invites goes out...

Anyways, i hope your gonna give some more competition in the future, right now its pretty one sided :)

DeletedUser

Don't bring that WP started with high spending not even 75% of WP members bought gold we aren't cheap like NOOBS we are more elite ;).

DeletedUser

^You may wish to change that post, since it was only one player who was complaining.
Also, nice PnP, but a little one sided at the moment. Liking how it takes 5/6 NOOBS to back up one of their own, while someone like Saska can stand alone and pull out more ammunition than you guys can put together XD

As Saska said, dead-weight is dead-weight. We have our reasons for keeping some of them for a short while, but in the end anybody who is genuinely not pulling their weight at all is gone within a short time. That's all you need to know :) See you in-game.

Um 1 PnP is ly done, but go Att for making one, um 1 player represents it's whole alliance on the EXT's that is always how it was done so no need to change post.

DeletedUser

Saska how long will you argue with thous prossss! =)
They are 0... nothing sorry if I pointed that out! ^.^

DeletedUser

Both sides have are not bad, you do generally see a better class if player on the faster worlds, but then again not everyone can afford the time to play at more than a speed 1.

Both side have great potentinal for PnP's but we something worth of a PnP, I love PnP's :)

Here are some form my old world this is the kind of thing we want over here, so Noobs, Spirt of 45... Gives us some good pnps, make the game intresting for us.

http://forum.grepolis.net/showthread.php?t=12129

http://forum.grepolis.net/showthread.php?t=17411

http://forum.grepolis.net/showthread.php?t=20803

http://forum.grepolis.net/showthread.php?t=19847

http://forum.grepolis.net/showthread.php?t=21359

AttackMePls you could get a spy in Spirit of 45 and create a thread for us what is gong on in their forums... that would interetsing ;)

If they are dead weight, they are not supporting the others :\ kind of a pointless post my friend.

good old gamma eh ? :)

DeletedUser21560

Saska how long will you argue with thous prossss! =)
They are 0... nothing sorry if I pointed that out! ^.^

if we are 0... what does that make you :)

Now wipe your nose, you got something brown on it ;)

DeletedUser

It makes me something more Tizzly.. ^.^
Your place is at circus

DeletedUser

This has to be the most entertaining thread I have seen in this world, I think it must have something to do with my name in the title ;).

It doesn’t matter if people use gold or not, I use gold but going slow on this world being active and farming as much as you can per day makes all the difference. So stop all the whining about gold users, you should be moaning the fact they have no life and spend all day farming… but that is a lifestyle choice. I am in the top 500 and I play this world for all of 10 mins per day, and I used gold for all I can… if I was active I would be in the top 10. Gold is not the reason someone else is doing well, at this point in the game.

Spirit of 45 if you want to impressive take out Ridder Peter (or Thizzle), and Noobs if you want to impress take out Playyyer.

While you both take out the small point people, and easy targets it’s not really anything to shout about, trading pointless insults while entertaining doesn’t make you guys look like the more professional outfit going.

So who is making the next PnP?

DeletedUser21560

This has to be the most entertaining thread I have seen in this world, I think it must have something to do with my name in the title ;).

It doesn’t matter if people use gold or not, I use gold but going slow on this world being active and farming as much as you can per day makes all the difference. So stop all the whining about gold users, you should be moaning the fact they have no life and spend all day farming… but that is a lifestyle choice. I am in the top 500 and I play this world for all of 10 mins per day, and I used gold for all I can… if I was active I would be in the top 10. Gold is not the reason someone else is doing well, at this point in the game.

Spirit of 45 if you want to impressive take out Ridder Peter (or Thizzle), and Noobs if you want to impress take out Playyyer.

While you both take out the small point people, and easy targets it’s not really anything to shout about, trading pointless insults while entertaining doesn’t make you guys look like the more professional outfit going.

So who is making the next PnP?

True True and no clue what you talking bout

Spirit have NEVER taken a city from us... no one has :)

We have taken like 5-10 cities from them

And yeah, its gonna be playyyers turn aswell one day...

DeletedUser

I found this one amusing....

Both sides have are not bad, you do generally see a better class if player on the faster worlds, but then again not everyone can afford the time to play at more than a speed 1.

Both side have great potentinal for PnP's but we something worth of a PnP, I love PnP's :)

Here are some form my old world this is the kind of thing we want over here, so Noobs, Spirt of 45... Gives us some good pnps, make the game intresting for us.

http://forum.grepolis.net/showthread.php?t=12129

http://forum.grepolis.net/showthread.php?t=17411

http://forum.grepolis.net/showthread.php?t=20803

http://forum.grepolis.net/showthread.php?t=19847

http://forum.grepolis.net/showthread.php?t=21359

I found this thread funny from Gamma as well.

http://forum.grepolis.net/showthread.php?t=20340

How can one get that many ships? Thousands? I think people who have got that many points should get a life.

:cool:
Kendra

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21770

Actually, Gamma has been around for quite some time. That many ships does not surprise me in the slightest.

DeletedUser21418

same

got about 60k LS on my main server, so not imprest, but as was said old one about 2 years

DeletedUser

got about 60k LS on my main server, so not imprest, but as was said old one about 2 years
What are you using I would like it too!
60k LS k I will use random number lets say 300 and it is still allot!
Then you have 200 LS cities!

DeletedUser

you never seen players with more than 200 cities lol?

I think the point being made was it is not liky, not many players have got or had 150 cities never mind 200.

Also having a 100% LS force and withn 300 LS in each city is not beliveable you need more than LS to play the game.

The most LS I had was around 12,000 but I only kept my cities at 186 ships in each. The most I have seen any player hit with is around 15,000 so 60k is unrealistic number.

DeletedUser21560

I think the point being made was it is not liky, not many players have got or had 150 cities never mind 200.

Also having a 100% LS force and withn 300 LS in each city is not beliveable you need more than LS to play the game.

The most LS I had was around 12,000 but I only kept my cities at 186 ships in each. The most I have seen any player hit with is around 15,000 so 60k is unrealistic number.

well i think he was reffering to the alliance having 60.000 ls and not himself...

DeletedUser21418

and you still talking as you now what your dooing

on my main server 2 years old iam calld the admiaral guess why 186 ls in a city, thats give no respekt wher we are from, 289 thats the way, and my litte friend yes i got more than 200 citys on that one and only number xx on that server

DeletedUser

on my main server 2 years old iam calld the admiaral guess why 186 ls in a city, thats give no respekt wher we are from, 289 thats the way, and my litte friend yes i got more than 200 citys on that one and only number xx on that server

They says a lot about your style of play, I’ve seen a number 1 alliance all run on 186 light ships and there is really good reason for it (it would be 205 on a version 2 server thou) I’ll let you do the math behind why you would use that.

Also I am still not believe you on the 200 cities thing, only a few select people have managed this on the mature servers instead of claiming it would you like to share with us which server this was... as so far you have no credibility.

DeletedUser

to share with us which server this was... as so far you have no credibility.

No one achieves something to gain credibility from some randoms that could mean nothing to him so carry on go go no one needs your opinion.