Selymbria Wars

• Thread starter DeletedUser51077
  • Start date

DeletedUser55083

TRY??? We haven't had to try yet...

"Strike my colors, sir?! I'll sink before I strike! I've not yet begun to fight!" - Admiral John Paul Jones on board USS Bonhomme Richard vs HMS Serapis - Sept 23, 1779

DeletedUser55215

TRY??? We haven't had to try yet...
you havent tried coz you are cowards you I respected you when you fought sons now i will never respect you. You NAPed with sons to save your own butt

DeletedUser55083

Soooo uuuhhhhh.

Yea. Update on who's fighting who? Or is this hugfest world one big circle jerk now?

jameslongst

Strategos
but anyway....really gotta love playing grepo with a net. what a freakin joke this game has become lol.

unpact yourselves. fight battles instead of hugging all the top teams.

what a joke.

jameslongst

Strategos
Ya I'm talking to you TM. Un-pact and fight without a net for once, or admit that you can't.

You announce me on your title page as an honorary member. Therefore I demand to have my say as a member. Take me into your skype chat, the way I took all of you into mine.

I show you respect. You name your cities disrespectfully after me in return. You talk trash and compare me to terrible RL people. You turtle up and gold up and pact up and then act like you did something great. You started on third, but you act like you hit a triple. Who do you think you are?

TF isn't going anywhere,

JamesLongst

“Above all, don't lie to yourself. The man who lies to himself and listens to his own lie comes to a point that he cannot distinguish the truth within him, or around him, and so loses all respect for himself and for others. And having no respect he ceases to love.”
― Fyodor Dostoyevsky, The Brothers Karamazov

DeletedUser10265

"jameslongst, post: 1027568, member: 18410"]

Ya I'm talking to you TM. Un-pact and fight without a net for once, or admit that you can't.

You announce me on your title page as an honorary member. Therefore I demand to have my say as a member. Take me into your skype chat, the way I took all of you into mine.

I show you respect. You name your cities disrespectfully after me in return. You talk trash and compare me to terrible RL people. You turtle up and gold up and pact up and then act like you did something great. You started on third, but you act like you hit a triple. Who do you think you are?

TF isn't going anywhere,(just getting smaller)

JamesLongst

“Above all, don't lie to yourself(except i do). The man who lies to himself(ME Jimmy Longst) and listens to his own lie comes to a point that he cannot distinguish the truth within him(and I'm having trouble now, someone help me!!!!), or around him, and so loses all respect for himself and for others. And having no respect he ceases to love.”
― JimboLongst"

LOL this is funny jimbo!!!!! Good Stuff!!!!!^^^^^^

DeletedUser55183

Why is Jimmer so angsty? Is it because his alliance has been getting rolled for months now?

The tendency to whining and complaining may be taken as the surest sign symptom of little souls and inferior intellects. -Francis Jeffrey

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10265

but anyway....really gotta love playing grepo with a net. what a freakin joke this game has become lol.

unpact yourselves. fight battles instead of hugging all the top teams.

what a joke.
Id love to kno what pacts have to do with the facts that you are a noob and cant do anything about it. Lets talks facts, not pacts.

-We get no support besides our own

-We easily defend because your noobs, all your olu slamming our biremes makes nice bp, its called timing and clearing harbors first.

-you loose multitudes of cities each time we attack and cant defend because your noobs, cant snipe, cant do much of anything

-oh and coining, reallly jimmy, neb and frenzi, biggest coiners of all time

Stop contradicting your self, dont bother grabbing a dictionairy, in the dictionairy under contradicting it says and i quote “contradiction, noun: a combination of statements, ideas, or features of a situation that are opposed to one another, or anything jimmy longst says

jameslongst

Strategos
Id love to kno what pacts have to do with the facts that you are a noob and cant do anything about it. Lets talks facts, not pacts.

-We get no support besides our own

-We easily defend because your noobs, all your olu slamming our biremes makes nice bp, its called timing and clearing harbors first.

-you loose multitudes of cities each time we attack and cant defend because your noobs, cant snipe, cant do much of anything

-oh and coining, reallly jimmy, neb and frenzi, biggest coiners of all time

Stop contradicting your self, dont bother grabbing a dictionairy, in the dictionairy under contradicting it says and i quote “contradiction, noun: a combination of statements, ideas, or features of a situation that are opposed to one another, or anything jimmy longst says

...and Peach Fuzz I say to you: A whole bunch of your team (not all, but including you) are turtled up gold whores without the guts to fight a stand up fight.

We take the hits because we fight your best players, face to face. You snipe at the edges and sleaze your way thru the game. You fight without honor, and at least some know this. Even some on your own team know this from what I hear.

DeletedUser10265

Snipe and squeeze my way thru jimmy???

I take ever city i want from you including your 46 core i took.

Your 6k bireme stacks do nothing but sink when i hit.

I didnt get to #1 attacker by being a turtle

Nor did we take 16+ cities in the last op by doin so

You should talk, you always go for our easy targets and come up wayyyy short, you wouldnt dare attack a power player like myself, and we turtle right, thats why we took neb and frenzi off the server because we decimated them just like we are doing to you. Your best top players, gone, never to return.

Time to start calling it. Your nothing without neb.

Truely defeated and deflated!!!!

jameslongst

Strategos
Snipe and squeeze my way thru jimmy???

I take ever city i want from you including your 46 core i took.

Your 6k bireme stacks do nothing but sink when i hit.

I didnt get to #1 attacker by being a turtle

Nor did we take 16+ cities in the last op by doin so

You should talk, you always go for our easy targets and come up wayyyy short, you wouldnt dare attack a power player like myself, and we turtle right, thats why we took neb and frenzi off the server because we decimated them just like we are doing to you. Your best top players, gone, never to return.

Time to start calling it. Your nothing without neb.

Truely defeated and deflated!!!!

Ya right, get you some more LTS in there, poser. You play with a net, and you play like a bully.

You got number one attacker by pacting up with everyone around you, then picking on smaller players.

We take you on face to face. You don't. So blow off, blowhard.

DeletedUser10265

Well i just cleaned your wall to 0 and revolted you but that doesnt count lol

No does the revolting of your entire island where i alone in your core lol

Your right jimbo lol

Sike!!!

Keep making excuses tho. At least your good at something