Shooting Stars

DeletedUser18636

=) contrary to most shooting stars, this one died too quickly

DeletedUser20688

I just want to clarify that they are kidding.

We are actually pacted

DeletedUser

You guys must lead a sheltered life, Is this literally what the human race has come to... iam ashamed.. really i am....

DeletedUser30281

Guys I need support in my city, I expect our new mother-alliance will be happy to provide this. My wall is level 2, cheers.

DeletedUser20688

Haha!

Guys his the comedian of the Digital Hammers Skype group!

We call him Grumpy Warcry because of his early morning skype moans!

DeletedUser20688

Haha Warcry, did you see what Jerry said about you in the chat earlier? Haha! I love Jerry man, he cracks me up

DeletedUser20688

Some tight unbeatable friendship)))
you must be playing together for few years already

Haha yeah, me, Wehbol and Jerry played on Omoricon and we were known as the "trio" in our alliance! good times!

Then we met warcry as he came into the server late and since then we have been friends

DeletedUser

All right, you guys are boring me now.. When someone told me to come on the Externals cause there was someone talking trash and trying to destroy the name of our Alliance.. I at the very least.. at the least, thought it would be a mental challenge not a challenge of the mental... guys! dungeon, leave it... Outside, explore it... have a shave, or grow some hair.. either way grow up.. you guys are losing respect by the post...

I actually thought meeting you guys in battle would of been a challenge, if this is how you conduct yourselves then i really shouldnt of bothered coming on the forums...

DeletedUser20688

Haha Garry stop being so bloody Grumpy xD

The misses giving you grief about that trip to Long Island still?

DeletedUser3393

I just sent all my slingers to support our mother alliance's cities! I hope they are pleased at me..

Did I do good boss?

DeletedUser31161

Ok i am very confused. I want to hear from the prevous founder of SS. Whats his name Sors.

DeletedUser30281

I just sent all my slingers to support our mother alliance's cities! I hope they are pleased at me..

Did I do good boss?
It's pathetic how you crave validation from our mighty mother-alliance.
Obviously I am the best player in the academy, they are saying I have what it takes to make into into the ranks of the mother-alliance in 5, maybe 10 years.
Loving it.

DeletedUser20688

It's pathetic how you crave validation from our mighty mother-alliance.
Obviously I am the best player in the academy, they are saying I have what it takes to make into into the ranks of the mother-alliance in 5, maybe 10 years.
Loving it.

No, I'm the best player in the academy alliance