Silly MRA's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
So I have decided that instead of just posting about how many invites I've gotten within minutes of joining that lacked any form of message that I'd go one step further and post the alliances. This is hopefully going to start others posting which alliances did the same and we might be able to shame them into fixing their recruitment process. It's a lofty goal I know but I have faith we can do it. I'll start

MRA Invites Thus Far
Guardians of the Templar
The 10th Legion
The Game of Thrones
cherokee warriors

I'm sure I'll get more and I'll update my post to include them.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I got one from Dragon-pact even though I was in alliance, luckily a friend told me about the Block alliance invitations button :D

DeletedUser

I was just looking at my own alliance list and thinking the same. Nearly three years and nothing has changed!

MRA Invites Thus Far

The Game of Thrones
F.E.A.R
Ulvania
UnderTakers

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

its good when their MRAs are in world its a great source of cities and are fun going to war with them..... the best thing is when they never post on forums until they are getting conquer

DeletedUser

Triad.
They blind-invited me.

But that was before I joined an alliance.

DeletedUser

There inviting everyone in the first day an alliance has 47 members already.

there names are all Noobs as well

DeletedUser31302

if you are talking about ???TBD??? it isn't an MRA.

MOST of us came from pella.

DeletedUser

Harry i now who you don't for get you like building MRA's

DeletedUser

yes you are a noob you go though the worlds everyone that opens.

DeletedUser31302

smithy just because you get whipped off everyone you join, doesn't mean you have the right to go calling people noobs.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Anyone can call anyone a noob. Even two people arguing about calling people noobs. Now stop dragging my thread, that will bring about a revolution, off topic!

DeletedUser31302

Back on Topic..... Your cant call us, an MRA, when we had this planed since the settings came out. 90% of our members are from pella. the others are from baris,actium.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3613

You are all noobs (flex)

Let's try to keep this about current world please chaps and don't turn this into a flame thread or it will have to go

DeletedUser

Most of these MRA's are called Unknown or Undecided or TBD... why have we got this mystery theme?!

DeletedUser16429

I was just looking at my own alliance list and thinking the same. Nearly three years and nothing has changed!

MRA Invites Thus Far

The Game of Thrones
F.E.A.R
Ulvania
UnderTakers
:heh: Ryan your back???

Status
Not open for further replies.