Silly MRA's

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

my last start in the core - me and my bud vs 15 active players, end result: me and my bud are still top players, the 15 ppl that decided to take on us all got cleared, farmed, cleared, farmed, farmed some more, rimmed/ghosted/quit/banned. And i remember seeing Dux in Pella. Where did he go? I guess he couldn't make it out alive like most of the big moths that think playing Alpha makes them some kind of pro. Hell no, son. You gonna get farmed like the rest. Maybe I should join this dump and show some fools what up.

LMAO! What a grepolis hard@ss. I'm sure everyone else had chills running down their spine as they read this....

Get outta the basement bro; you could use the sunlight and your mom needs more storage space.

DeletedUser

I really hope Tyrone comes and shows us "fools" up, we should all be in awe from his greatness and learn from the grepo-sensei himself :D

DeletedUser

LMAO! What a grepolis hard@ss. I'm sure everyone else had chills running down their spine as they read this....

Get outta the basement bro; you could use the sunlight and your mom needs more storage space.

wow bro, supper original with the "get out of your mom's basement" line, never heard this one before. I'm gonna attempt an awesome corny comeback with "I'm actually in ur mom's basement showing her a good time". What do u think of that? You just got pwned son.

And hey, why are u even touching that keyboard with a track record like that?
http://www.grepostats.com/home/search?search=baracis&type=player
Your biggest achievement is 3 cities after playing 4 worlds? and you are part of this awesome alliance "One Man Wolf Pack". I bet the same bright mind came up with the mom's basement line. Son, you need to close that mouth and do some gaming before you can badmouth even a noob worth 175 points.

DeletedUser

I was just kidding bro. We all know your moms trailer doesn't have a basement. Don't be silly...

Detective Tyrone...i am amazed that you were able to obtain all of that critical intel. I've been playing a for a few months and I'm not a grepo guru like yourself. But in time I hope to be able to strike fear in the hearts of the masses too.

Btw, we all know that my dad could beat your dad up.

DeletedUser3613

Posts deleted, and infractions will be handed out.

If you cant play nice I will have to lock this thread

DeletedUser

I was just kidding bro. We all know your moms trailer doesn't have a basement. Don't be silly...

Detective Tyrone...i am amazed that you were able to obtain all of that critical intel. I've been playing a for a few months and I'm not a grepo guru like yourself. But in time I hope to be able to strike fear in the hearts of the masses too.

Btw, we all know that my dad could beat your dad up.
OMG, you know so much about my mom. It's almost like you are my dad, or wait.... dad? is that you??

DeletedUser

i still don't see the name "TyroneBlack" in the rankings, so right now this is all a load of hot air :D

man up and hit the 'join' button, guy! then the smack-talk can actually mean something other than some noob trolling some other noobs :p

DeletedUser

i still don't see the name "TyroneBlack" in the rankings, so right now this is all a load of hot air :D

man up and hit the 'join' button, guy! then the smack-talk can actually mean something other than some noob trolling some other noobs :p
Why would I join if most of you gonna jump to the next world as soon as your troops get killed? Unlike you, I play the worlds that I start.
Oh, and what happened to Bellerophon? I imagine you still playing it?

Thread: Silly MRA's
keep it tidy ~pythagorus
Oh god, he -repped me. This hurts my feelings. Will I engage him in the ultimate nerd forum slap fight and -rep him in return?? The suspense, the drama, it's so strong.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Please Tyrone, Please join!. We seriously need a grepo lesson and you are the one to teach us. Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.