Top 12 Sink or Swim+Discussion

Ranga1

Strategos
so instead of complaining about EN being unbeatable why not try BEATING them? Everybody has a weakness so try to find it.

Guys like manned rake dont think like that though brir, they just complain and complain and hope that will change the situation. Instead of actually trying to solve his problem he would rather whinge out here on externals to the 30 or so active external users :D

DeletedUser48583

I think people too scared nowadays to take on a big fish in my opinion.
EN is a mighty alliance and would be fun you never know a coalition might be formed just against them and not the way sinope is.

DeletedUser33512

Crazy to think ENs first world was EN17. 67 worlds later and a lot of new personnel they're still causing mayhem. :D good to see.

DeletedUser18039

I don't get the EN bashing personally. :rolleyes:

End of the day they have many achievements and some great players in their ranks but surely that is a fun challenge to non EN players?

There are many ways to enjoy playing the game and although winning is something we all want it is not everything. Playing and having fun with your comrades beats having crowns all day long and I'm not saying that as some noob who hasn't got a one. My alliance which has been written off already (bit offended by that tbh) won in Nicaea and is doing okay in Sinope. Sure we won't win in Sinope barring something drastic but we ENJOY the challenges we have faced and will continue to do so. We'll have a riot here too..

Fighting when you are outnumbered and coming through it is very satisfying indeed so instead of complaining about EN being unbeatable why not try BEATING them? Everybody has a weakness so try to find it.. Crikey!

Okay.. Sermon Over..

I take your point but I don't bash EN and I have no problem recognizing they have some good players and Erik is an odd but effective leader. Neither do I worry about BEATING them. The only way to BEAT 1200 players in a coalition is to have 1300 in yours.

That is the problem. And it is the choice of a group of experienced skilled players to play such an uninteresting style of game that I bash. Let's keep that very clear.

Responding to the way individuals defend their slimey play is not bashing EN either. It's calling a dork a dork.

DeletedUser18039

Guys like manned rake dont think like that though brir, they just complain and complain and hope that will change the situation. Instead of actually trying to solve his problem he would rather whinge out here on externals to the 30 or so active external users :D

I don't whinge though.

I just point out what a cheesy style of play you have adopted and how it ruins much of the game experience for players who prefer a more competitive style. If you all had more pride and less adolescent ego you might one day wake up and realize that.

And Ranga1, a guy like yourself shouldn't pretend to know how someone like me thinks. It just makes you look even dumber than you are.

DeletedUser30636

this is a sink or swim thread...theres been like 2 :D this is a mods worst nightmare, wait until one is assigned :p

DeletedUser

lol... do they have schools where you were raised? We left with at least 30% of their total points and about 50% of their active players.

It remains true that your boring old man style of play is slowly ruining the game for people who like it more active. All the rationalization in the world doesn't change that... "Oh... it's INNO... it isn't against the rules... blah-blah-blah"

It isn't against the rules of poker to stick your a** in the other players' faces and let humongous farts either... but only a certain type would even consider doing it... and it's only possible from behind a keyboard in this case.

Your alliance has good players and good leaders. Too bad you waste it on the lumpen style that assures victory because there is no real competition.
Too bad Inno screw things and ww criteria s were met in 3 months and not in one year as usual.
Then we could have applied Darwinism,starting with you.
And please do tell us the rank of your best fighter, so we can say if Font lost " the bests" or not:)
Oh,did not see Tialys and another in your ranks refuse a cheap crown I( me,Wildnisa,not anybody else in HERT) gave them to respect their founders who are my personal friends.
Stop thinking the world evolves around you mate:)
BTW,I just wonder about your patience with Font for all this months;)
Or MrJack did not think it was the proper time yet?:d
Sheeesh;)

DeletedUser

Honostly its normal to have acadiemies in worlds with low alliance caps espicially when the alliances are premade like en but the others are propably simmers.

DeletedUser

You guys all suck, players and alliances. Now lets get back on topic here.

Ill update a Top 12 with my psychic predicting powers on who will sink and who will fail

DeletedUser

vYCZITr.png

1 - Swim, it's quite obvious that they will for the foreseeable future.
2 - Looked promising, but has become an obvious MRA. Sink
3 - No comment, my alliance.
4 - Looks like a good, experienced alliance. However, I don't know much, and it'll be interesting to see how they pan out. Float
5 - Does not look promising at all. May be some glimmers there, but I don't think that it'll be there for long. Sink
6 - Looks rather good, but I can't say much more. Float
7 - Contested ocean. I think they will fight, but will lose. Sink
8 - No question here, for me. Bad standards, and does not look experienced. Sink
9 - See above. Sink
10 - And to finish it off, an alliance that has a chance, if Impact fall to internal strife. If not, unlikely to pass 2 months alive. Float, then slowly sink

This will be easier to determine once Grepointel updates, and the world exits BP.

DeletedUser

^^ I agree. I was probably the only one with a unbiased top 12. I know a lot of names in Nameless. Will Swin, not Sink.