Top 12 Sink or Swim+Discussion

DeletedUser

Dim lots are unhappy in EN, they tell us so. This is from two different players who quit recently

'i wasnt happy in EN alliances the last two months, leaders are selfish and they dont want to accept good suggestions from their players. In the next few days more players will quit game for the same reason i have'

'I did not leave due to RL problems or something like that. I left because our leaders are leaving this world and still wont allow great players the chance to try something new.'

Seems like many in EN have lost faith in their leaders

BTW who took over Krons account? Might have been a lapse in judgement with that :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33512

Dim lots are unhappy in EN, they tell us so. This is from two different players who quit recently

'i wasnt happy in EN alliances the last two months, leaders are selfish and they dont want to accept good suggestions from their players. In the next few days more players will quit game for the same reason i have'

'I did not leave due to RL problems or something like that. I left because our leaders are leaving this world and still wont allow great players the chance to try something new.'

Seems like many in EN have lost faith in their leaders

BTW who took over Krons account? Might have been a lapse in judgement with that :D

Can't believe Kron, gave his account away :(

DeletedUser42857

I can only speak for myself. Im notoriously bad at taking direction, in grepo im used to being in charge of my alliance, and in work im used to being in charge as well. So im notoriously difficult to work with, bad at taking direction, bad at being told what to do, and generally a pain in the butt.

And I have no problems with leadership. I do my job, I go in the direction im told to go in, support others, and give leadership nothing to complain about. Ive also had no issues for instance, if i discover a viable target and catch them offline, setting it up as a mini op on the forum, sending out mass mails, and never had any words from leadership telling me it should go through them, or how dare i show initiative etc. Certainly arent the kind to hold back ideas if you have them, or from making decisions like late night mini op on someone etc.

Like I say, I can only speak for myself. But as someone who is known to be questioning of authority and generally a pain in the backside, if I dont have any problems....

But then Im a great believer in initiative, taking the lead, just getting on and doing rather than waiting to be asked

DeletedUser42857

All hail Dim.. *bows*

While we are at it would you like to discuss the terms for your surrender mate? :p

same as usual. we take in the decent players, skelly, matty, jamez.. the rest we eat :D

DeletedUser40223

I can only speak for myself. Im notoriously bad at grepo

I've heard that too mate.. :p

Disclaimer: This quote may have been slightly edited for comedic purposes.. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser46251

in work im used to being in charge as well. So im notoriously difficult to work with, bad at taking direction, bad at being told what to do, and generally a pain in the butt.
No one said burger flipping was easy Dim :D

DeletedUser42857

No one said burger flipping was easy Dim :D

I was actually a manager at burger flippers for a few years. High unemployment in the area, you take what you can get regardless of how qualified.

Actually, was probably the most fun ive had in my life. Spent the entire time either either drunk, stoned, or off my box on pro+. Burger flippers social life is something else :D

Probably took ten years off me though.

I've heard that too mate.. :p

Disclaimer: This quote may have been slightly edited for comedic purposes.. :D

Would have been funny, had it been funny.

DeletedUser42857

Mioune's a nutjob :D

Oh, and before anyone mention the new ghost... he didnt ghost....

DeletedUser

Another day another EN member ghostin......

What do you call it then?

He sure is :D

b7ef72acf1f648307a9700b82b539f90.png

DeletedUser21625

Dim translation: "that thing that just happened, never happened"

Canby, I figure that new Kronnos is just using a new fangled war strategy never-before seen. I'm waiting to see what he comes up with next.

DeletedUser

Oh trust me whoever is playing Kron now is terrible hahahaha

One that really stood out was the 50 Ls with 30 ft of archers. Almost cleared me that one.