Top 12 Sink or Swim+Discussion

DeletedUser36743

..Congrats.... but your one of the lucky ones, the ones that get selected to be in the main alliance when the 4th Wonder is completed.
Maximum of 50 players will win this world and no more. Thats regardless of how many sisters, academies, wings or pacts you have sending you resources

Has EN won already ?... I thought the WW were to start around New Years....

DeletedUser42857

I heard that Zarun anger ghosted because of Innos refusal to honour "thanks giving" with a peacetime break like at Xmas :D

wunDIdk.png

DeletedUser36743

Oh, I didn't bother reading the full posts.

Only pop in when I see my name mentioned now.

hmm... u do know that is quite lame (putting it mildly)... it actually belongs in a wheelchair or maybe strapped to a heartlung machine...lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser36743

What are you even talking about?

lol...now that is so much more original.... but anyhow... read my posts #1825 and #1839 on this thread (both have ur name btw)... and respond if u feel like it

SlothTzu

Strategos
lol...now that is so much more original.... but anyhow... read my last three posts (all three have ur name btw)... and respond if u feel like it

Oh, I just read the one from yesterday. Sorry.

I know about as much about the reasoning as you do, if that's what you're talking about.

DeletedUser36743

Oh, I just read the one from yesterday. Sorry.

I know about as much about the reasoning as you do, if that's what you're talking about.

u mean reasoning with ref to Zarun

DeletedUser

and here i thought you were ignoring me ....lol

No not intentionally, I just didnt read that part of your post earlier as it was in response to somebody else

.altho its always nice to hear what spin Canby has to provide

Lol, no spin. Like most people I dont think ghosting is the way people should leave a server, it happened a few months back with Stef Pap also and similar situation in regards to it being out of the blue.
And no I havent spoken to Zarun so dont know his reasons, your free to speculate away if you truly want to though.

DeletedUser36743

...Lol, no spin. Like most people I dont think ghosting is the way people should leave a server, it happened a few months back with Stef Pap also and similar situation in regards to it being out of the blue.
And no I havent spoken to Zarun so dont know his reasons, your free to speculate away if you truly want to though.

Fair enough.... ofcourse I am free to speculate - its the externals init !.... but actually dont really wish to.... everyone understands what isnt said etc... but their's no fun in arguing with reason....I just come here to take apart the "motherhood" statements (jolis u reading this )

DeletedUser20414

Wow this thread couldn't be more off topic than it is... i like it hahahahha CHAOS!!!!