• Thread starter Greygnarl The Destroyer
  • Start date

DeletedUser

2 Knights who say NI -- Float
Members: 48
Avg. points: 38677
APB: 394948 (5th)
DBP: 165520 (6th)

They look good on paper, occupy a good portion of oceans 54 and 53 and have a great alliance name, but so far haven't particularly distinguished themselves on this server. They're like the bright kid who coasts through school doing the minimum of homework and eventually gets a job in middle management, has a wife, two kids and a dog, and eventually crashes their Porsche when the midlife crisis hits.

I have a dog and a cat...This offends me. Edit it now!

DeletedUser10837

Painful Reality has also broken what we thought was a solid NAP with Acid Reign.

A ballsier move than I would have expected from them.

But did they really break the NAP or was it just one or two players acting up?

DeletedUser23384

I am impatient. :)

Also, i'm not getting how tactics are "sneaky". The way I see it, unless you are diplomatically back stabbing people, then nothing can really be sneaky. But i'm probably just slow and unable to keep up with Grepo. :(

I just pulling your leg and going along with the claims of being 'sneaky'

DeletedUser30541

Here is what happened

A week before any attacks were launched leadership decided that the NAP was no longer a benefit to us. A msg to there diplo W3sty was to be given.
A week later our planned attacks were launched and we find out that the msg was never received. Now the comment about being low on defense was the lure is completely false, we do-not know when other alliances plan there attacks.
This was not planned as a sneaky move on our part, just a communication breakdown and I apologize for not asking if it was done.

Stirlo

Phrourach
Apart from the fact you had a shared defence forum with us and some of your players were supporting us against Acid Reign right up until you decided to attack. But of course you never knew that we had been hammered.......i can feel a screenshot session coming on of exactly what your alliances position was just over a week ago.

Stirlo

Phrourach
I'm contemplating it pickled one. I do believe things have changed again though?

Its a difficult one. As much as i'd love to post up screenshots i'm not sure i'd want it doing to me so on reflection perhaps i shouldn't do it to someone else. Its in my locker though!

Hats off to both attackers and defenders on my 01 city tonight though. Could have gone either way and i'm sure its not over yet.

DeletedUser32029

Forum dead??can we have a new update...i have already done top 12 , 2 times in here.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1. Tidal Surge - Float
Good positioning in ocean 64. A little spread out but that happens with non core oceans. Need to colonize and condense a bit. No real threats around them except for Knights and Dragons Legion. Expect a showdown with Knights if they keep moving into 54. Targets will become an issue soon.

2. Knights who say NI - Swim
Very nice core being established in NE 54. Fresh off a womping of HUSARIA and currently giving The Nazgul all they can handle. ABP has shot up over the last week. Expect them number 1 soon.

3. Acid Reign - Float
Currently king of the hill in o45. I expect o45 will be a buzzsaw over the next few weeks with Beltaine/Morning Glory/Painful Reality all grappling for position. If Acid Reign pacts with someone strong expect them to take control.

4. Beltaine - Swim
My darkhorse to come out of o45. These guys know how to fight and will give Acid Reign/MG/PR all they can handle. Will be fun ocean to watch.

5. Morning Glory - Float
Looks like just cleaning up some random alliances in o45 while staying away from any big fights. Haven't taken a city off any of the top alliances in awhile besides Beltaine 5 days ago.

6. Pandamonium - float
Don't know much about these guys...Look to be in a fight with Dragon Legion for control of o44. Fight seems to be about even. Look for a larger alliance to come in and sweep these guys up while they fart around with DL/DLI/DLII.

7. The Nazgul - SINK

Decent core in north 54/south 53. Currently being hit by Knights and not faring too well...Expect them to drop out of top 12 by then end of next week.

8. Warlords - Float

Don't know much about these guys either. Right in the middle of everything. Will need good diplo to stay alive and not get hit on all sides by core. Seem to be good fighters with low member but high points. Float for now.

9. Acid Reign. - Float
see above.

10. Painful Reality - Sink
Don't think they can hold on in o45 between Beltaine, MG, and AR. We will see in the coming weeks.

11. Dragons Legion - Sink
Not overly impressed with these guys. Looks like they are trying to change their MRA ways and in a fight with Pandamonium. Need to hurry and drop the fodder if they want to be a succesful alliance.

12. Tequila Mockingbird - Swim
Good presence in o55. Relatively safe for now from many of the top alliances. Haven't been in a good fight yet and seem to be eating their own / nobodys. They will swim but only because others are sinking.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser37948

an interesting top 12 ill be refering back to it in a weeks time to check how accurate it was

DeletedUser20043

People had ought to start paying attention to The League of Legions and Clocks these are very skilled and experienced players and they have been together and enjoyed success together in other servers. I think they'll help make things very interesting in the week to come.

Zarun-

Strategos
an interesting top 12 ill be refering back to it in a weeks time to check how accurate it was

Same.

I'm sure people are curious about what happened today so I'll tell you:

MG broke the NAP with AR and surprise-OP'd us. They were even stalling us diplomatically, trying to tell us it was just a couple rogue players when the first attacks landed.

Sneaky, but well played.

DeletedUser41523

Same.

I'm sure people are curious about what happened today so I'll tell you:

MG broke the NAP with AR and surprise-OP'd us. They were even stalling us diplomatically, trying to tell us it was just a couple rogue players when the first attacks landed.

Sneaky, but well played.

Don't worry they did the same to us just no op. One even demanded that we stop defending ourselves. :p