Top 12 Sink or Swim?

• Thread starter DeletedUser50935
  • Start date

DeletedUser31163

Majority of the players that are in the secondary are players that dropped with us and we just didn't have room for. Eventually the alliance will be condensed to one but as it stands that is what the secondary is. Is it a pact yes, is it a pact essentially as in another alliance that dropped and we allied with no.

Your right destro, but you forgetting one thing. The deal that was made with The Goldarians and some other gold traders. We simply brought them under our protection so they could continue to trade. And when they leave, those cities become ours.

To everyone else, yes we have a second branch, but in the next 2-3 weeks, we will be back to one. It was simply a "smart" move to get cities in our cor and allow them to continue to do what they do.

As far as everything else in this thread, in due time everyone will know what is really happening. If No Brakes have nothing to do with The Goons, then I'm sure they will fight each other in the next upcoming weeks. Every alliance leader knows, you clear your ocean first. So if they dont fight each other soon (next week or so), then you can assume they are one.

DeletedUser

Why is Nisa in The Goon now? will Dim care to reply :D

where are you and your bravest sister now

DeletedUser

I dont disagree with you about peoples intentions coming in.

Its erik's repeated claims that Goons are nothing to do with NB. We know full well they are, as Ive said to erik, we even got word on skype

"Eriks second branch is dropping in 2 hours just north east of NB"
hey ,man why dont left,goons,hammer or how you want to call us anymore...?
we dont take your name anywwhere so please dont take us in your idiot mouths anymore...
when we save your in abdera we are be good for you??why dont you save us?you want avanya and her brother to be your pact there,so eat same lunch with them...I remember you reLLY GOOD FROM ABDERA ,when bloods is finish there you are jump to EN,after that we all save your idiot and you know to tell something abouth us here..be shame!!!

DeletedUser

I dont disagree with you about peoples intentions coming in.

Its erik's repeated claims that Goons are nothing to do with NB. We know full well they are, as Ive said to erik, we even got word on skype

"Eriks second branch is dropping in 2 hours just north east of NB"
if you really forget us we can easy make your a.ss to stand up and remember our old time..you pray in hammer that days :)
if somebody dont bellive,just join to abdera forum and you can see how much dim is respect hammer there ..:)

DeletedUser42857

,when bloods is finish there you are jump to EN,after that we all save your idiot and you know to tell something abouth us here..be shame!!!

I wasnt in Bloods you numpty. So how on earth did I jump to EN when bloods was finished.

Maybe if you'd participated on forums, on in group skype, you would have realised I was there since September. ;)

AS for the rest, no idea what you are on about.

if you really forget us we can easy make your a.ss to stand up and remember our old time..you pray in hammer that days :)
if somebody dont bellive,just join to abdera forum and you can see how much dim is respect hammer there ..:)

Again, what are you whittering about. When have I disrespected Hammer, and when have I disrespected the Goon? I have not disrespected either Hammer or Goon at any point. That said, I dont remember praying to you.

I have however disrespected Erik, Ranga and Tea for not having the gumption to just admit that Goon and NB are working together.

Erik's like the Pied Piper, but instead of attracting mice he attracts stupid people.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I wasnt in Bloods you numpty. So how on earth did I jump to EN when bloods was finished.
you jumpon invite like others from bloods :)
when all merge you merge also :)

Again, what are you whittering about. When have I disrespected Hammer, and when have I disrespected the Goon? I have not disrespected either Hammer or Goon at any point. That said, I dont remember praying to you.

I have however disrespected Erik, Ranga and Tea for not having the gumption to just admit that Goon and NB are working together.

Erik's like the Pied Piper, but instead of attracting mice he attracts stupid people.
I dont see to much talk abouth anyone,but you always talk abouth hammer,GOONS..left us and please talk much more abouth your past,future....we dont take anybody in mouth,play our game and dont see you litlle ant :)

DeletedUser49059

Come on HF Girl, please please please dont be like Dim, dont just make stuff up, your better than that. I said we have no PACT, very different from two alliances with common goals and almost the opposite of what you just said.

Also, on that matter, i think it time to change your alliance profile. No PACTS? You have your pacted alliance in your profile :D

Ranga, "bee" real...the only difference between what you are stating and what you are pointing out about our profile is this- we have no problem mentioning the "different alliance" that we have "common goals" with.

"B-" for effort on the word twist, however..."C" for comparing me to Dim's jabs at you all... and "A-" for keeping it classy, lol.

If you want to go ahead and own that Goons are your "different alliance with common goals"...I think that most of us that have played a world or 2 would buy that story...sort of.

Saying you all are totally different from the other 2 larger alliances on the server, etc in your structure of what is conclusively a "sister alliance" (temporary or otherwise)...that dog won't hunt, as we Southern girls like to say. You may trick some of the smaller alliances or less experienced players into buying that puppy...but then again, they've not hunted with your dogs before either and are far more likely to buy one...but I wouldn't count on them being repeat customers if they do :p...

DeletedUser50245

hey ,man why dont left,goons,hammer or how you want to call us anymore...?
we dont take your name anywwhere so please dont take us in your idiot mouths anymore...
when we save your in abdera we are be good for you??why dont you save us?you want avanya and her brother to be your pact there,so eat same lunch with them...I remember you reLLY GOOD FROM ABDERA ,when bloods is finish there you are jump to EN,after that we all save your idiot and you know to tell something abouth us here..be shame!!!

i wasn't insulting Goon ... i barely know the players from Hammer ... i was merely inducing Dim to "hassle" my beloved Nisa :D

DeletedUser

Idk why we insist on arguing about branches, and above all else, refuse to acknowledge their existence. It's clear that every major player on this server has a sister alliance, or will in the near future. Why? WAR. In war, one alliance loses. Typically, the winning alliance will take the better players of the losing group as a sign of respect and mutual advancement. Those "Players" you take in, add up. All but forcing your hand at creating another branch. It happens.

Now let's get back to the good stuff in game. No more butterfly kisses. Valentines day is over!! :pro:

DeletedUser

Now I have always liked you P but this post is making me to do it in public;)
But should spread some reputation around first,lol
Will cast one on Dim,lol( no I won't:d).

DeletedUser

Oh you love me. You love Dim too, I know it lol.

Honestly, I hated Dim in Abdera. He was always on the externals talking trash, and taking jabs. Then I wake up one day to find out hes on our team. being the bigger person I said let me not hold some sissy grudge, and give him a chance. turns out hes not a bad guy. Solid player. TEAM player. Very vigilant and intuitive when it comes to Grepo. Perhaps you guys need to just join a skype room, call each other out on their bad sides, then get to know each others good sides eh?

DeletedUser

Idk why we insist on arguing about branches, and above all else, refuse to acknowledge their existence. It's clear that every major player on this server has a sister alliance, or will in the near future. Why? WAR. In war, one alliance loses. Typically, the winning alliance will take the better players of the losing group as a sign of respect and mutual advancement. Those "Players" you take in, add up. All but forcing your hand at creating another branch. It happens.

Now let's get back to the good stuff in game. No more butterfly kisses. Valentines day is over!! :pro:

In my opinion this sums up all that is wrong with grepo these days, its all about numbers numbers numbers and safety first.

If your alliance just have taken out a major alliance, why recruite? Why not stick to the team that have done well?

Nothing personal against you Prae, i know must alliances these days work with these tactics.
And everybody end up saying ; "we have a branch because all others have one" makeing an endless vicious circle with endless pacts and branches

In game:Lonestar75

DeletedUser

Oh you love me. You love Dim too, I know it lol.

Honestly, I hated Dim in Abdera. He was always on the externals talking trash, and taking jabs. Then I wake up one day to find out hes on our team. being the bigger person I said let me not hold some sissy grudge, and give him a chance. turns out hes not a bad guy. Solid player. TEAM player. Very vigilant and intuitive when it comes to Grepo. Perhaps you guys need to just join a skype room, call each other out on their bad sides, then get to know each others good sides eh?
Prae,quite possibly you do not know this:
After his usual trash talk in Eubea,I did give him a chance on Sinope.
Twice actually, the first time when I arranged in private the transfer of his group( what remained) to Inferno( actually did this for Morti not for him and you may be aware of this) and the second after Inferno failed I did offer him a spot in our alliance ( he was VM when Inferno was dissolved and you do not know this for sure).
So ,of course understanding your difficult position, I am done with that ungrateful prick;).
He will always remain an ungrateful prick,and will say the worst for you the moment he has no need for you.

DeletedUser

In my opinion this sums up all that is wrong with grepo these days, its all about numbers numbers numbers and safety first.

If your alliance just have taken out a major alliance, why recruite? Why not stick to the team that have done well?

Nothing personal against you Prae, i know must alliances these days work with these tactics.
And everybody end up saying ; "we have a branch because all others have one" makeing an endless vicious circle with endless pacts and branches

In game:Lonestar75

I hear you. & in some aspects you are right. On faster servers, numbers are a huge factor. Especially if you are a busy individual in RL. If this was a Speed 1, numbers wouldn't be that big of a factor because you would have proper time to sleep and work without waking up to phone alarm ringing 24/7. It can be both a blessing and a curse.

That being said, I don't do anything in game or in life without intents of prevailing. I'm not here to lose. So if I have to adapt at times to ensure my numbers matches my enemies numbers, I think it wise. Especially if it puts me in a better position to win. What I will say, is from server to server players seem to want to cut that number lower and lower. So I'm sure in the near future large alliances among seasoned players will start to diminish.

DeletedUser

Prae,quite possibly you do not know this:
After his usual trash talk,I did give him a chance on Sinope.
Twice actually, the first time when I arranged in private the transfer of his group( what remained) to Inferno( actually did this for Morti not for him) and the second after Inferno failed I did offer him a spot in our alliance ( he was VM when Inferno was dissolved).
So ,of course understanding your difficult position, I am done with that ungrateful prick;).
He will always remain an ungrateful prick,and will say the worst for you the moment he has no need for you.

Eh I'm just trying to play middle man here. I hate seeing friends of mine and team mates go at it. Perhaps I can chat with DIM and see if we can turn over a new leaf? When I first started on externals I made a lot of enemies. a lot of players off. Through experience on multiple servers and maturing I feel like I've cleaned up my act a bit lol.

I didn't know that though. To be honest, I don't even remember DIM in Sinope? :heh:

DeletedUser

You are not the only one ,Dim himself did not mention it when he described his experience,lol.
I know what you are doing, but in this particular case there will never be an understanding ( between me and him,since duty and feelings are different).
He has no honor, no limits.
Read his comments in Abdera( thread Quality over quantity) and you will see clearly at what low depths goes he.
Read what he says- I insulted EN because I saw how Erik and his group played in Eubea and Sinope and thought this was true for the whole EN.
A more bastard demagogue can not be found.
At least 10 of Musket players were HERT players ( including that Truckerman who says he will join every alliance which is against Erik ( no doubt a couple of crowns from Erik to this hothead are not enough;)),and do I have to mention that one of HERT founders was Kronnoss himself?
Even Kronnoss is not a representative of EN style?: d

As for Sinope does your fellow leader knows you were one of the founders ( and main diplo) before running his mouth?
No,do not even try. For me he is a burned card,and the sooner you understand this lackey is your worst enemy the better for you.

DeletedUser

Yes I was a Founder and Diplo in Sinope. Dimmy better not be talking ish about me and my sinopians !!(SW) lol

I just want everyone to be happy and get along.

Also for all these people commenting around saying EN is broken and split up, you are sadly mistaken lol. Sure, many EN members are in many different alliances and taken on a new server with new experiences. But for you to think that future Speed 3's/4's are "Safe" is a false hope. When EN founders and leaders decide to play another server, best believe all the usual suspects will lace up and cave skulls in.

DeletedUser

smiley_emoticons_sleep.gif

So ?Can we make this threat just for TOP 12,please...we really bad need some new top 12!!

This is so boring,Please talk in PM abouth that all...