Top 12 Sink or Swim?

• Thread starter DeletedUser50935
  • Start date

DeletedUser48257

Thanks guys , also i will do another top 12 in about 3-4 weeks time :)

Ranga1

Strategos
Stop listening to the nonsense that your leaders tell you

It was your founder Dim :D

Bees
From today we will be working closely with Killer Bees / Golden Honey Bees. More details will follow in a further MM, but safe to say there is no prospect of attacks from them, so plan your cities accordingly.

Surely you read that part? Now i know you are a man of details, and will cry for years on end that you dont have an official pact but there is a nap (having no prospect of attacks sure sounds like a "non aggression pact" to me :D) or whatever. What working "closely together" means only you guys (plus a few others) know the full details of that.

I'm really interested in any response, that is if i'm not on his ignore list again :D

Also, any rumour that Musk leaders are ordering players to clean academy's before losing cities?

DeletedUser

Dim i respect you as a leader, i used to be almost same as you, forum warrior, some kind of extremist, but you have to admit that we are winning against you at the moment, we took cities from your BEST players, robh, blitzkrieg etc etc. But your ally is tsking our smallest and mostly innactive players who werent even posting thread about their revolt, i mean YES, its our problem, our responsibility, but ask yourself, were you prepared for us? You wanted to end NAP, you though you are ready, but honestly, answer me, were you ready for us when you look at score of gained/lost cities?

And next thing, im under attacks for 3 straight days and I still have stacked or even overstacked cities with our def, not darkness, not 4.5.6.7 or 8. Brsnch def, with NB+NSL def. i can say, im glsd to be in this ally which is giving me opportunity to build mostly OFF and keep your alliance under pressure because im supported with def very well and there is the point. I took 3 cities from you guys in 12 hours, none of them was defended very well, i asked for help once because i screw timing and i didnt had slot at the right time, but i donr want to say that im superior hero who is owning your ally 1vs all, thats not true, reason why i claimed this cities so easyli is anywhere else, the reason why i claimed your city is, that you werent ready for us. It was cities in border, which should be stacked with 3k birs each in case of revolt. Because if you see player with 40k points has revolt you put there 1k bir? And it should be enough, but when you see you are under revolt by player in top 10 and you put there 500 birs, its just ridicolous.

You, and i mean YOU personally, this is your responsibility for this. Your propaganda was really nice, but you wanted to eat more than you were able. Meaby overmotivated, meaby you count with bigger help from bees. But you failed this try to destroy us.

And if you are a honorable player, you should admit it.

Sincerely
xAlpha Male

DeletedUser42857

It was your founder Dim :D

Bees
From today we will be working closely with Killer Bees / Golden Honey Bees. More details will follow in a further MM, but safe to say there is no prospect of attacks from them, so plan your cities accordingly.

where in there does it say we are pacted and sharing forum tabs?

please stop lying dear

DeletedUser42857

You, and i mean YOU personally, this is your responsibility for this. Your propaganda was really nice, but you wanted to eat more than you were able. Meaby overmotivated, meaby you count with bigger help from bees. But you failed this try to destroy us.

We havnt tried to destroy you.

you attacked us while nap'd and we are still playing catch up from that. fortunately, snipe % of cs is rising steadily, and number of manti and hydra nukes you guys have is dropping steadily.

Go tell the fat lady to go home, shes not needed :D

And nah, youve not been attacked. Maybe a few isolated players having a bit of a dig, but youve not been attacked, not properly

the reason why i claimed your city is

My city? nah

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I mean your ally city, not your own one. And i was under attack from bees and musks and wombles. Not OPed but it was really annoying anyway :)

DeletedUser49059

I mean your ally city, not your own one. And i was under attack from bees and musks and wombles. Not OPed but it was really annoying anyway :)

You told me personally in PM that there was "nothing to motivate you" to play the game on this server anymore, so we thought we would help you out. Glad we haven't disappointed you so far. :p

DeletedUser

Herefor, not exactly my words, but yes something with this it was. I said that after lyxfn got eaten i have no motivation in rankings because no competition there at the moment, but yes its a bit demotivation for me, because now i dont have to play for 100% for a while and its really bad for me because i dont use 100% potential anymore just because i dont have to. And im becoming a bit lazy. Which is bad sign. But not going to quit server or something like this.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser48256

Herefor, not exactly my words, but yes something with this it was. I said that after lyxfn got eaten i have no motivation in rankings because no competition there at the moment, but yes its a bit demotivation for me, because now i dont have to play for 100% for a while and its really bad for me because i dont use 100% potential anymore just because i dont have to. And im becoming a bit lazy. Which is bad sign. But not going to quit server or something like this.

You could try using less gold for a while and let others catch up? Might give you some more competition and therefore motivation again haha. Just a thought. :)

DeletedUser

please stop lying dear
you lie ,like always lie..to get some respect her,but you get just shame..i personally have spy and know,you get
pact with kb +academy,also WIB..and have shared forums also...please be more objective and tell to all here you try to get all ppl against NB?+ACADEMY...

DeletedUser22517

And just when i thought forums without me are boring :D :D :D Can someone please be nice and tell me the score so far, Muskets against NB.
Thank you

DeletedUser42407

And just when i thought forums without me are boring :D :D :D Can someone please be nice and tell me the score so far, Muskets against NB.
Thank you

This current score courtesy to grepolis intel: 53 for no brakes/no speed and 21 for musketeers/wombles

Please keep in mind and I am only including the conquers in the past 5 days since the war has started.

DeletedUser49059

i personally have spy and know,you get
pact with kb +academy,also WIB..and have shared forums also

Zika, I won't refute the possibility that you may very well have a spy in one organization or another- ours included. However, I will confirm for you that we haven't got shared forums with anyone other than our secondary alliance.

So, either you have a spy who can't tell the truth...or a spy who doesn't know what he or she is doing...or you don't have a spy at all.

Ranga1

Strategos

please stop lying dear

Ok darling, You do not currently have a PACT in game (I never said you did) whereby you see each other green, you do have an agreement where you show non aggression to each other i.e. a NAP.

Last edited:

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Zika, I won't refute the possibility that you may very well have a spy in one organization or another- ours included. However, I will confirm for you that we haven't got shared forums with anyone other than our secondary alliance.

So, either you have a spy who can't tell the truth...or a spy who doesn't know what he or she is doing...or you don't have a spy at all.
lol lol lol

Today with a shared off room :

The musketeers/The wombles/KIllerbees/GoldenBees/WritteninBlood VS Epidemic.

Cowardice just got a new dimension.

The courage of musketeers is not what it was before.

When Poopstan told me he entered this server to kill stuff, i had something else pictured.

When Ktomic told me he don't nap or pact, i did not understand he was just telling me they only do MULTI ALLIANCE PACTS.

Old fashion brave old friends became the new style cowards fighters.

When Dextroxxi told me he didnt wish to join a large force with me, i did not understand he was looking an even larger family at Bees.

I wonder how many peeps in those families got lied to by their own leaders. When will they have the guts and send out that massmail that all those 3 are simply 1 and the same...