Top 12 Sink or Swim?

• Thread starter DeletedUser50935
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Dim,it happens poopstan is a good friend of mine- does this make bees our branch?:d

DeletedUser13240

Aye,
Enough o' this chamber pot refuse.
This ain't no sink or swin thread.
It should be the toxic argument thread.
Externals do be gone to the chamber pot.
I be out o' here.

yer repulsed
unit
-

DeletedUser52493

OFFICIAL TOP TWELVE SINK OR SWIM LIST..... BY CLINTAURUS. (HELLO DIM, LONGTIME NO SEE....)

1. NO BRAKES - SWIMMIN LIKE GUPPIES IN THE FISHBOWL OF GREPOLIS......

2. WHO CARES......

3. WHO CARES......

4. WHO CARES..... ETC. ETC. ETC.....

GAS IS ON THE RIGHT!!!!! BRAKES ON THE...... WAIT A MINUTE!!!! I HAVE.......

NO BRAKES!!!!!!!!!!

:pro:

DeletedUser49059

I avoid the externals for 24 hours and come back to read what almost resembles a bad repetition of Sinope. Mostly the same faces...Mungus and crew just haven't joined the fray...yet.

I would post the appropriate English acronym _ _ _ (3 letters, 2 of which are F's) but I am sure Twig would ban for me it...or edit. I will leave it to his imagination...and assumed delight at the opportunity.

Guys...What happened to really playing the game, avoiding the political _ _(insert appropriate American acronym, 2 letters please), and staying out of the coalition fray?

DeletedUser

Oh well,it is very amusing to poke Dim a bit. It's an old habit, lol

As for the rest HF none would make a top 12 since at this stage, situation is very fluid, and many are afraid of saying anything harmful for alliances whose members might well be their fellows, or simply inaccurate due to lack of info/care of what happens on the other side of the server, or afraid to be ridiculed for their opinion.
The lack of massive participation has a very negative influence in the creation of a multipolar server.

Gold use does the rest and here we are ,just 10 days into the server and one can well say there are 3 alliances who could be considered serious competitors, and perhaps a couple more middle weights who may enter that shortlist.
Rest is simply much behind since many small groups of skilled players tend to join one of the 3.

Ranga1

Strategos
QUOTE=herefordgrl;985427]I avoid the externals for 24 hours and come back to read what almost resembles a bad repetition of Sinope. [/QUOTE]

Hfgirl i respect your opinion so answer this if you please, are we supposed to stay silent when players like dim come on here and spout made up rumors as truths? It happened in sinope, leolis continually spread lies and i refuted those lies. Already those lies affect your sound judgement and you think we already have a coalition, or i misread what you said?

DeletedUser6038

I avoid the externals for 24 hours and come back to read what almost resembles a bad repetition of Sinope. Mostly the same faces...Mungus and crew just haven't joined the fray...yet.

I would post the appropriate English acronym _ _ _ (3 letters, 2 of which are F's) but I am sure Twig would ban for me it...or edit. I will leave it to his imagination...and assumed delight at the opportunity.

Guys...What happened to really playing the game, avoiding the political _ _(insert appropriate American acronym, 2 letters please), and staying out of the coalition fray?

Those 'top alliances' threads are always like that, a few posts on-topic and the rest epic fights, trolling and happy chatting.

You do get a (little twisted) glance though on who is who for players you have never met before and tend to be popular threads.

DeletedUser52442

Best alliance is in O54 :)
1. No Brakes
2. Friends
3. Afterlife
4. The GOON

And now i see The Musketars come here so will be a good fights :)

DeletedUser42857

Poor wee ranga and tea. Pretty obvious, when their protestations get so repeated and so basic that they are talking out of the wrong end.

They even deny Goon are in with them. They are made up of former hammer and en, they dropped slap bang on the islands next to no brakes. Goon players have even confirmed that they and no brakes are on alliance.

But still, those two ijits continue to post all over externals calling other people liars.. They must think we are stupid

As for Sinope.. did they really just accuse Leolis of spreading fake stories..

You mean, Leolis lied and there wasnt a co-alition in Sinope.. Wheres that naughty Leolis, he needs a damn good spanking.

Anyone want to do a top 12? Ranga or Tea perhaps, as they have so much to say for themselves, and frankly, those two are probably the only two who could do a top 12 and keep it accurate and not full of untruths.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser50245

Best alliance is in O54 :)
1. No Brakes
2. Friends
3. Afterlife
4. The GOON

And now i see The Musketars come here so will be a good fights :)

Dim, will u be saying that these alliances are part and parcel of a single coalition, with NB as its head? :D

DeletedUser42857

Dim, will u be saying that these alliances are part and parcel of a single coalition, with NB as its head? :D

Not heard anything about Afterlife.

But you know the usual approach pact everyone - eat the waste food
then one by one cancel the agreements, take in the biggest, eat the rest..

Dont think friends realise the love is only temporary.

DeletedUser22517

Why, you miss me?Having wet dreams about me ;)

Mungus only talks when someone mention his name in the worlds he does mot play.But since you asked i am gonna be polite and give my opinion to you.
None of you can stop Erik`s alliance.

DeletedUser

alliance or alliances its all part of the game. If there is one thing I dont understand it is this: Why is pacting a shameful act? Its a part of the game.

DeletedUser42857

alliance or alliances its all part of the game. If there is one thing I dont understand it is this: Why is pacting a shameful act? Its a part of the game.

theres different kinds of pacting. Theres pacting/Naping because you have shared goals, and intend working as a team and co-operating throughout the server.

Theres pacting/nap just so you have huge overwhelming numbers

And theres pacting/nap where you nap the alliance so they dont attack you while you get your house in order, and in a week when nap expires you simply eat them (similar to what is about to happen to friends in a week)