Top 12 Sink or Swim

• Thread starter DeletedUser41523
  • Start date

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Why do I think I recognise the nick lethal-bacon?

other than externals only worlds i have used it on were en100 Tegea ( first speed 6 world ) or en102 byblos , aside from that i think we have crossed paths more frequently while i was playing on my main acc Ev1lK1ng from 2010-2016

Corvidaan

Phrourach
New top 12 time.

1) JFL - Float (Like a wraith)

You can never write these guys off. Time and again their ethereal leader Charles manages to snatch victory from the jaws of defeat. Charles is almost phantasmal in the way that his troops evaporate in the dark of night and then mysteriously, spookily, appear once more in the morning with only a spectral after image of piles of gold fading into the darkness to bely where they originated from... Charles was marked dark red by Meme Machine, and for some reason has now turned a dark grey. Reporters are investigating the colour change and it will likely be talked about for many servers to come.

2) Meme Machine - Sink

I'll be honest I just wanted to write a load of stuff about charlie ghosting, i dont want to do the rest of the top 12. See ya next time "bloooooooooooooooooooooooooood"

3) Funky Bunch

4) Venom

5) Meme Maracas

6) Black Zone Crusade

7) Thunder Buddies

8) Ghostly Spirits

9) Back to flying limbs of fate or whatever they're called

10) Mickey Dollar Club

11) Meme Mammals

12) Meme Frenchies

Yossarian234

Strategos
New top 12 time.

1) JFL - Float (Like a wraith)

You can never write these guys off. Time and again their ethereal leader Charles manages to snatch victory from the jaws of defeat. Charles is almost phantasmal in the way that his troops evaporate in the dark of night and then mysteriously, spookily, appear once more in the morning with only a spectral after image of piles of gold fading into the darkness to bely where they originated from... Charles was marked dark red by Meme Machine, and for some reason has now turned a dark grey. Reporters are investigating the colour change and it will likely be talked about for many servers to come.

2) Meme Machine - Sink

I'll be honest I just wanted to write a load of stuff about charlie ghosting, i dont want to do the rest of the top 12. See ya next time "bloooooooooooooooooooooooooood"

3) Funky Bunch

4) Venom

5) Meme Maracas

6) Black Zone Crusade

7) Thunder Buddies

8) Ghostly Spirits

9) Back to flying limbs of fate or whatever they're called

10) Mickey Dollar Club

11) Meme Mammals

12) Meme Frenchies
This ain't even funny my guy

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
If your ones don't count. :p

MhF7fDP.png

DeletedUser56097

You guys are really terrible, disgusting peoples that ruin this game. Shitmails, compromises, hack accounts, you do every terrible thing to make peoples quit. How did you managed to find each other? Is there some special club for wankers?
your mom's apartment :D:D:D

DeletedUser57846

NC 1.1.PNGNC 3.PNGCapturar 1.PNG

Well 4 CS! I cant find the other two.

P.S. Take it easy Naprolom u can have a hearth attack with that hate, its a game! u win or u lose, try to put the CS at 5am, im sleeping!

And PLS stop creat accounts to spam me....4 guys against 20 HAHAHAHAH and u need spam accounts? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

GG Thunder Buddies

Usually i dont put this type of things here but u are worth it Naprolom and Thunder Buddies!

DeletedUser56097

apparently you have not played/watched en124 close enough to see it happen..
can you see now that i was right? ))
venom and funky were afraid to fight each other and are now cooperating against meme machines))) although they both shouted at every corner that they did not cooperate with anyone :D

DeletedUser56097

Well 4 CS! I cant find the other two.

P.S. Take it easy Naprolom u can have a hearth attack with that hate, its a game! u win or u lose, try to put the CS at 5am, im sleeping!

And PLS stop creat accounts to spam me....4 guys against 20 HAHAHAHAH and u need spam accounts? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

GG Thunder Buddies

Usually i dont put this type of things here but u are worth it Naprolom and Thunder Buddies!
he put when you don't sleep )) тупой банан )))