Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos
Every siren per city means that if you fail to time an attack, you can just add one siren to it and have a try again. I think that is enough explanation for anyone to understand
@TimurTheGoat
1/20 chance every attempt. Within a single run without a siren you can get about 6-11 attempts depending on how fast you cancel and resend, pair that with 10 sirens in every offensive city and thats 60-110 attempts per city. You can find out more about this and how to do it in Shuri's guide right here https://en.forum.grepolis.com/index.php?threads/shuri2060s-timing-guide.63118/#post-1080518

Chance of landing an attack is 5% (1/20), you can do the maths here real quick --> Chance of not landing attack is 95% so 0.95^n which is number of attempts will give you probability of how likely you are to miss the attack... 0.95^60 = 0.04... so 4% chance to miss the attack assuming I get 6 tries per siren.

Anything here if you don't understand I suggest reading up on this https://www.mathsisfun.com/data/probability.html - Very useful stuff there regarding the maths involving us here. I am done talking to any of you messaging me ingame calling me a cheater or here in externals, frankly you are all pathetic and just blaming bots, blaming your own players for ghosting, then blaming mods that im not banned... yikes

Possibly the most useful post^
Addition of sirens allow anyone to get better at timing, even for sniping if you must. Like Reimu said, if you miss your window just add an extra siren and it will allow you to get multiple chances to get the timings you want :)

mats25

Phrourach
Possibly the most useful post^
Addition of sirens allow anyone to get better at timing, even for sniping if you must. Like Reimu said, if you miss your window just add an extra siren and it will allow you to get multiple chances to get the timings you want :)
replay broadcast
giphy.gif

Ro deschain

Phrourach
First of all I haven't reported you. Thanks for the math answer but your answer is still wrong, each attempt doesn't improve your chance because it will always be a 5% chance to get your number. What you are describing is true in the sense you improve your chances to be within 10 secs but to consistently hit the same sec. is not possible when you have a 95% chance of failure each and every time you try. Your interesting mathisfun site is a clever insult but really off base.

Now people writing you about cheating in game is not acceptable and I will mention that, if people suspect cheating then it is their job to report it. At no point have I called you a cheater. I'm simply pointing out what I see as something that defies probability, and it is only in one specific instance. People ghosting is not your fault it is the people that Ghost. What I find interesting is how you know that the mods were contacted. I will only say to that perhaps people are speaking out of school in things like discord etc. There is a reason for rules against talking about bans or potential bans.

My argument is that is not possible no matter what to send a whole series of attacks at the same second. Is it a script, possible because it is easy to hide behind that siren gives me multi chances which is a myth, bad pin i know, or that the program for Siren somehow defeats the anti timer by negating it. Both explanations are a problem that I would like to see an answer to.

Typical bloods nonsense. I've never seen a blood member properly time attack or snipe anything. 5 hour CS attacks and DLU behind low level walls are more your style. You guys just don't put in the effort, thats why you gotta run so many festivals lol.

Yeah dude if you just use the attack planner and send/recall you can often make pretty good lineups, especially if you're mixing LS nukes with OLU rather then trying to time LS and OLU separate. This is not complicated...

foogaloowhoOP

Strategos
Typical bloods nonsense. I've never seen a blood member properly time attack or snipe anything. 5 hour CS attacks and DLU behind low level walls are more your style. You guys just don't put in the effort, thats why you gotta run so many festivals lol.

Yeah dude if you just use the attack planner and send/recall you can often make pretty good lineups, especially if you're mixing LS nukes with OLU rather then trying to time LS and OLU separate. This is not complicated...
dude half of bloods can't believe that you can rage a single attack more than twice. BOOOTTS!!!!

Last edited:

mats25

Phrourach
relax guyes all not the same... you here try to mix all to the same pan...right now you did not had any proper op as well...
i better belive that here we now barking about sirens and time caps and so...but you cant tell any of bloods cant or know how to build up attacks...this is a bit over pumped...
some of you do not understand why i flying with pegs over the cityes and targets sending useless messages, as are you dum you going to me with pegs...?sry...my way to look weakest link...so lets not show fingers to alliance there are meny personalatyes inside alliances...
with respect...

IvoryDeathbender

Hekatontarch
IvD's Top 10
Greetings all. Hope you enjoy the read and happy to discuss. Just make sure you @me =)

OnlyFans(1) | MoreFans(5) - Swim Swim Swimming
Home of the top 2 fighters and 4 of the top 10. Coming in at our #1 spot the people who seem to be able to time 10+ attacks on the same second. Cheating? Nah.... well maybe. This article might be able to explain some of it. Timing Guide

Located in O44, with a bit of expansion into O45, O54 they have a very healthy and deep core and have complete control over their ocean. They are free to start preparing for endgame with the leisure of knowing their backside is covered. This is a fun group to watch as they absolutely dominate the competition when they are trying.

Considering just the main alliance in this analysis:
Rank #1 ABP: More than 2x any other alliance, coming in at 5,149,744
Rank #1 DBP: 1,740,291

Considering both OF, MF
ABP: 6,965,151
DBP: 2,396,468

unknown.png

unknown.png

I am familiar with a few of their members, overall have not played against/with many of them. Do they really need a feeder or are they just padding their numbers to ward off potential attackers? As a honorary member of OF, I can say these guys have a chance of winning the world. Only time will tell. I have given them the swim rating as I don't see any sole alliance capable of putting a wall in front of them. Hereby referred to as OF.

True Bloods(2) | True Bloods 2(4) - Swim
Up next on this series is the other MRA in the world. The Bloods who are currently warring against OF. Their all-star Alb Boy sitting in the #5 fighter spot. They are obviously preparing for the WW era by completely securing their ocean, O45. They are even taking all the rocks in the ocean. It is truly a sea of brown. With the war stats displayed above considering just the main alliances they have the upper hand on OF right now. Seems like they were not prepared for the war and didn't have their front line players in place.

Main Ally Stats:
ABP: 2,394,797
DBP: 1,479,697

Considering Both:
ABP: 3,895,038
DBP: 2,642,328

This alliance is definitely a contender for the winner of the world. Especially with the simmer Leblob sitting in the #1 point spot with less than 120k BP. I heard a rumor he was attacked and messaged his attacker asking them "Not to attack me, please attack someone else". You good bro? You know that's the point of Grepolis... right?

Nocturnos (3) - Float
Finally our first non-MRA. Located on the rim of O54 with a bit of expansion into O55. I would almost call these guys simmers of the rim but recently they have showed they might be interested in beginning to fight someone.

Ally Stats:
ABP: 899,770
DBP: 398,806

Took me a while to find someone they had a war score against. That doesn't surprise me though as they have nobody in the TOP100 fighters.

unknown.png

Will be interesting to watch them come out of their shell. Remember there are always three sides to every coin. Heads, Tails, and don't bother flipping it. With a healthy core and a location on the rim these guys are set up for WW era. You can see some of them have ran a few oceans away to get set up waiting for those island to open. Will be interesting to watch these guys develop a little further and see what they are capable of.

Disciples of Artemis (6) | Disciples of Athena (9) - On the Verge
Right back to the MRAs. This has got to be the jumpiest gold using players I have ever played against. You can send an attack and they do not even bother checking TTs. They will instantly wisdom, desire, SS, and rage it until they hit something. There are more reports than where they spell harbor checks. With "internet problems" and refusing to support the old weathermen they make taking cities really easy.

With Artemis being their fighting ranks and Athena being their defenders it become extremely easy to neutralize their support when the heatmaps show 10-15 hours offline at a time. With the passive leadership attempting to get every alliance in O55 to merge with them is their downfall. With more inactive showing up every day their numbers are dwindling. Since combined they make up a full alliance I will consider them as one.

Ally Stats:
ABP: 3,122,627
DBP: 1,608,412

Very nice war scores, I will admit =)
unknown.png

unknown.png

If they got rid of their simmers they would be a force to be reckoned with. BBB might even consider working with them ;) however we like beating up on them. They practically pay O55 to do it with the sheer amount of gold they spend on resources. O55 holds 5 of the top 10 fighters, could you imagine them under 1 banner?

Black Dawn (8) - Float
The underdogs of O54, this scrappy defensive bunch is more than capable of putting up a defensive fight. They are coordinated and a well versed team, although they are smaller they should not be looked past. Picking off brown cities here and there is how these guys expand. They haven't gone to war with anyone so there are not any war stats to show.

Ally Stats:
ABP: 1,058,325
DBP: 395,296

Good leadership and clear direction, very much looking forward to watching these guys go into their first real war on the server!

Bye Bye Birs (10) - On the Verge
I will try to be unbiased in my analysis here since I am the leader of this alliance. Overall, terrible location, no real strong core and surrounded on all sides. Diplomacy was a must for this alliance. Home to the top two fighters in O55, TheZinex and IvoryDeathbender continue to take *** and kill names. A truly scrappy alliance, small team, good communication.

Ally Stats:
ABP: 1,500,327
DBP: 824,840

The only real war we have is with DoA. With DoA having 3x the numbers we have we rely heavily on our abilities to snipe and communicate. We have sunk and will continue to sink as many CSs as we can. Keep an eye on us the next few weeks, might have some surprises in store if everything continues as planned.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Final thoughts, all oceans have a dominate alliance. OF has 44, TB has 45, Noc has 54, and O55 is still being fought for. Things are shaping up and it is making everyone stronger. If O55 decides to put differences aside and work together I believe O55 will house the victor of the world. I think the sheer amount of fighters in O55 under the guise of the right leadership will dominate and be an unstoppable force. Not saying the fighting will stop soon, I am saying that once the fighters get together it will be noticed by the rest of the server.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
This is where I will leave this off. I hope you guys enjoyed the read and my analysis of the world. Thanks for reading, see you on the battlefield.

Respectfully,
IvD

Albozzz

Chiliarch
Bloods are crumbling, we are pushing into 45. Facts.

why always the people who are in 3rd or 4th line bark the most? i dont really get it.
you literally took a city from an inactive player that we didnt defend and asked your alliance to stack it with defence and thats the first time i even noticed you existed. Most of OF players like you got kicked out of frontline and let reimu and hammerhead take most of frontline because you guys have no idea how to fight in frontline and arent gold abusers.
If people who are actually doing the heavy lifting do the **** talk, then its fine, but you and @Lethal-Bacon hiding in 3rd / 4th line?!! ...dude please

giphy.gif

Clouder

Taxiarch
Ouf hard stuff :) Dude you are only known for talking smack on the forums, besides that you are a festival type of player stacking birs for me to kill. I didn't get much help with pushing into your turf, I did it alone. If you wanna talk about achievements you are pretty weak there while I have my place on the attack boards. Idk maybe attack instead of making birs. I am not much for boasting but when I say you guys are crumbling and totally on the defense I mean it :)

Edit: And srsly no amount of memes are gonna help you, you are losing the war, in a week or two you will cry for it to stop.

Albozzz

Chiliarch
Ouf hard stuff :) Dude you are only known for talking smack on the forums, besides that you are a festival type of player stacking birs for me to kill. I didn't get much help with pushing into your turf, I did it alone. If you wanna talk about achievements you are pretty weak there while I have my place on the attack boards. Idk maybe attack instead of making birs. I am not much for boasting but when I say you guys are crumbling and totally on the defense I mean it :)

Edit: And srsly no amount of memes are gonna help you, you are losing the war, in a week or two you will cry for it to stop.

im known only for talking smack on forums? Coming from an OF player i cant really decide whether this is extremely ironic or just extremely sad...

who have you fought? Some barely alive alliance in o44 before you joined OF 2nd alliance like everyone else? So who have you fought? Completely nobodies? Because clearly you havent fought us, as i said, after you took the city from that inactive player who didnt ask for support, i didnt even knew you existed.

For someone who claims he mentions "facts" , you really got your "facts" twisted up because im not a festival player nor a player who stacks birs. And again, i never seen you "kill" anything dude. The thing about players like you in 3rd or 4th line of the war, who hide behind players who actually do the heavy lifting, is that you wait until they advance , and then you take your head out of the hole you were hiding and start barking nonstop.

i give credit when credit is due, there are 3-4 players in OF who actually do the heavy lifting, they are the ones who are literally carrying your whole alliance, but youre DEFINITELY not one of them , so get back to the hole you were hiding and look for another inactive player city to take.

Edit : a gif and a meme arent the same, ask your teenage teammates, they spend 24/7 on the internet so surely they must know. But speaking of frontline and gifs, heres one more for you little guy :D
giphy.gif

Last edited:

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
who have you fought? Some barely alive alliance in o44 before you joined OF 2nd alliance like everyone else? So who have you fought? Completely nobodies? Because clearly you havent fought us, as i said, after you took the city from that inactive player who didnt ask for support, i didnt even knew you existed.

these lines always get me the most because before OF - Blood war, Bloods fought nobodies, while we had everyone around us red and free to attack, might i add that Mob actually put up a decent defense not at all what im seeing now with bloods because even without real OPs players are kind of slowly crumbling, losing cities and leaving the game but then again you have 2 full wings so its fine, will take some doing.

as for being online 24/7, what kind of argument is that you certainly sound like a kid that has no grasp of RL nor the state of it, most work from home due to Covid so everyone can use their time whatever way they want to.

p.s. cant wait for that master OP made by you, we are already making bets how hard it flops :)