Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

xFate

Strategos
Which is obvious because of the sirens in the attack? Or the presence of Sirens in the game gives creedence to using other less authorised timing techniques.

So the question is .....Are Sirens a smokescreen for botters?
are you just not okay in the head?

can you not comprehend that having more anchors = more attempts = more attempts to land same second? It's not because of a bot that people can use sirens to land same second when typing

Reimu Hakurei

Chiliarch

can you not comprehend that having more anchors = more attempts = more attempts to land same second? It's not because of a bot that people can use sirens to land same second when typing
He meant it in the way that people who "bot" would use presence of sirens in the game as an excuse to their good timings.

TimurTheGoat

Chiliarch

Calling people stupid before you check your own knowledge is foolish. Here is the problem. You get multi attacks landing at the exact second in a system that creates a random time defies probability. It doesn't matter how fast sirens are, you just can't get past the fact that when send out an attack you have 20 possible outcomes. If you land within a 10 sec window then you are a great timer. Landing multi attacks in a row, 3 and above can't happen on a regular basis. We have seen upto 15 attacks come in at the same time down to the sec. The person who did that should play the lottery or head to Vegas and play 10 number Keno, you will make a fortune. Lastly everytime you send an attack after an attack the same probability remains the same. Now since this has started I now see a mix attack with only 3 or 4 attacks landing at the same second with the other attacks following anti timer of Grepo. Before they landed upto 15 attacks at the same time to the second and people started to complain, then the same second attacks drop off to 3 or 4 tells me their is consciousness of guilt. What I need from you guys is to show me the math on how a 20 sec random arrival can be defeated so that you consistently land at a 1 in 20 possible result instead of saying how great you are. You won't be able to.

It has to be a script that is being used but the real troubling issue here is that whoever wrote this script has managed to get the anti timer info to completely defeat the anti timer.

DeletedUser54755

Calling people stupid before you check your own knowledge is foolish. Here is the problem. You get multi attacks landing at the exact second in a system that creates a random time defies probability. It doesn't matter how fast sirens are, you just can't get past the fact that when send out an attack you have 20 possible outcomes. If you land within a 10 sec window then you are a great timer. Landing multi attacks in a row, 3 and above can't happen on a regular basis. We have seen upto 15 attacks come in at the same time down to the sec. The person who did that should play the lottery or head to Vegas and play 10 number Keno, you will make a fortune. Lastly everytime you send an attack after an attack the same probability remains the same. Now since this has started I now see a mix attack with only 3 or 4 attacks landing at the same second with the other attacks following anti timer of Grepo. Before they landed upto 15 attacks at the same time to the second and people started to complain, then the same second attacks drop off to 3 or 4 tells me their is consciousness of guilt. What I need from you guys is to show me the math on how a 20 sec random arrival can be defeated so that you consistently land at a 1 in 20 possible result instead of saying how great you are. You won't be able to.

It has to be a script that is being used but the real troubling issue here is that whoever wrote this script has managed to get the anti timer info to completely defeat the anti timer.
1616598397132.png

Like bro do your research in 132 multiple people got exposed for botting and guess what. None off them used a timing bot. Because timing bots are ***, you sir simply lack the hand eye coordination to attack/cancel attack.

SUCKS2SUCK

Reimu Hakurei

Chiliarch

Every siren per city means that if you fail to time an attack, you can just add one siren to it and have a try again. I think that is enough explanation for anyone to understand

pyropirate

Chiliarch

"WhAt i NeEd yOu gUyS iS To sHoW Me tHe mATh"

you said it yourself there is 20 possible outcomes when sending an attack, and when you have sirens you have multiple extra chances to get the 1/20 you want. its simple probability the chance is pretty high to get the 1/20 result you want when you have 60-100 attemps at timing your attack.

Clouder

Taxiarch

I rly enjoy this thread cos it's full of spicy stuff to read over a cup of tea, but you are not even entertaining. I mean how can you be such a blockhead. People explained it many times, it's like you are too dumb to understand how sirens work which is just not possible, no one is that dumb. Admit that you are just too lazy to even set a city up with sirens and figure out for yourself how they work and instead of doing that you write novels about antitimer and luck. I think that is prolly what it is and in that case you rly don't deserve a chance at winning the war cos of how slothful you are.

DeletedUser54755

But you will not put only a goddess with sirens in all cities where attacks will come from
:O Eti :D

Tbh tho When Aphrodite gives you extra popp there isnt any real downside to having her in most cities on the frontline. The only downside is favorproduction, but dlu and bir cities kinda solves that. With Aphrodite you get bigger nukes with almost guaranteed perfect timing (if you put the effort in) There really isnt much downside to her.

EtiamRu

Chiliarch
:O Eti :D

Tbh tho When Aphrodite gives you extra popp there isnt any real downside to having her in most cities on the frontline. The only downside is favorproduction, but dlu and bir cities kinda solves that. With Aphrodite you get bigger nukes with almost guaranteed perfect timing (if you put the effort in) There really isnt much downside to her.
I even became interested for a couple of seconds and wanted to experiment with the sirens, but then I changed my mind and laziness won)))

xFate

Strategos

"It doesn't matter how fast sirens are"

Well,that is completely irrelevant because you're not using sirens for their speed. You're using them to increase the OVERALL speed of your attack, which changes with each added Siren. So, getting a perfect second when you can stack sirens to get another 8-10 attempts is not the hardest thing to do in the world is it?

The odds are 1/20 each time you send an attempt. A good timer can get 8-10 attempts. Now you can have 1 or 2 normal anchors without sirens. So that's another 8-10 attempts each time. You can have a maximum of 50 sirens. Start with 1, missed? add another and have another 8-10 attempts? Missed again? Add another siren and have another 8-10 attempts. Rinse and repeat till you either run out of sirens or you land it perfect second. Use your head mate

What more do I expect from bloods players tbf