Sink&Swim

Red-Haired Shanks

Hipparchus
I’m literally meme’s leader but do carry on your line of thought.

The circumstances of 136 and 146 are completely different.

One had meme late drop and tear through every alliance, but by the time they reached TBC (4 months) there were 3000 red cities and the entire world pacted against meme.

Did either Fiasco United or Just for Laughs play on that world (136) ?

gkassimis

Hipparchus
I’m literally meme’s leader but do carry on your line of thought.

The circumstances of 136 and 146 are completely different.

One had meme late drop and tear through every alliance, but by the time they reached TBC (4 months) there were 3000 red cities and the entire world pacted against meme.

This one there’s literally not a single alliance left that has any cohesion vs koany and it’s only a month in.
since you have knowledge about what happened there, the fact that meme won marginally there 4:3 despite the fact they had 10 times more enemy conquests and 4-5 times more bp than TBC and TBC had to replace a couple of members during wonder era, proves that in wonder worlds doesnt always matter if you are the best alliance.

Corvidaan

Phrourach
since you have knowledge about what happened there, the fact that meme won marginally there 4:3 despite the fact they had 10 times more enemy conquests and 4-5 times more bp than TBC and TBC had to replace a couple of members during wonder era, proves that in wonder worlds doesnt always matter if you are the best alliance.

You mean the fact they won 4:3 (would have been 5:2 or 6:1 if Penn hadn’t been retarded) despite being against 2000 extra cities and 100 extra players

no one is saying warscore is the most important thing… but if anything 136 proves that the better alliance DOES win world wonders. The extra months of prep, extra players and extra cities meant nothing to TBC compared to higher skill level in meme.

But city count and cohesion does matter, and that’s the different between 136 and 146.

136 TBC had half a year of being uncontested in the south to prep for wonders. No one will have that on 146. Koany are already at the doorstep and it’s a fast fast world.

The two worlds are completely incomparable.

gkassimis

Hipparchus
You mean the fact they won 4:3 (would have been 5:2 or 6:1 if Penn hadn’t been retarded) despite being against 2000 extra cities and 100 extra players

no one is saying warscore is the most important thing… but if anything 136 proves that the better alliance DOES win world wonders. The extra months of prep, extra players and extra cities meant nothing to TBC compared to higher skill level in meme.

But city count and cohesion does matter, and that’s the different between 136 and 146.

136 TBC had half a year of being uncontested in the south to prep for wonders. No one will have that on 146. Koany are already at the doorstep and it’s a fast fast world.

The two worlds are completely incomparable.
i disagree about how you describe 136 since in my eyes 136 will always be a reminder as how the best alliance by far could have lost the crown however its your opinion and i respect it. just keep in mind that no alliance won a crown from 1st month and its so easy some minor details to change the balance in grepo like for example a quarel between 2 teammates

Back2Basics

Chiliarch
i disagree about how you describe 136 since in my eyes 136 will always be a reminder as how the best alliance by far could have lost the crown however its your opinion and i respect it. just keep in mind that no alliance won a crown from 1st month and its so easy some minor details to change the balance in grepo like for example a quarel between 2 teammates
1661910431854.png

Pennaone

Phrourach
So far Koany seems to have the upper hand and be the best alliance however its still early and from my experience i have seen many crazy things happen. furthermore its a wonder world and not always the best alliance wins as it happens always in dom
What always happens in dom is that all the alliances that have been competing throughout the server scramble to come up with last-second merges that can get them past the 40% mark.

In WW provided you're not massively behind on size the better team will always win.

gkassimis

Hipparchus
What always happens in dom is that all the alliances that have been competing throughout the server scramble to come up with last-second merges that can get them past the 40% mark.

In WW provided you're not massively behind on size the better team will always win.
then why you nearly lost in 136? your victory was marginal and i believe if TBC didnt have to replace 2 members during wonder construction, the outcome might have been different

Corvidaan

Phrourach
then why you nearly lost in 136? your victory was marginal and i believe if TBC didnt have to replace 2 members during wonder construction, the outcome might have been different
Meme were nowhere near losing?

They got 4 comfortably, there was like an 18 hour window. Don’t confuse a 4:3 victory where the 4 was easy and relaxed with a “close” race

Stop letting your love of Gaby distract you from the facts.

Also your statement that the world isn’t over yet here is laughable. Ghostbuster’s only chance is wonders and they don’t have 5 months of fodder and founds to fall back on like TBC did.

The Greeks will quit and then you will, or maybe you won’t even last as long as they do.

Last edited:

gkassimis

Hipparchus

They got 4 comfortably, there was like an 18 hour window. Don’t confuse a 4:3 victory where the 4 was easy and relaxed with a “close” race

Also your statement that the world isn’t over yet here is laughable. Ghostbuster’s only chance is wonders and they don’t have 5 months of fodder and founds to fall back on like TBC did.

The Greeks will quit and then you will, or maybe you won’t even last as long as they do.
think before you type bs. first of all with gaby no matter what happens in rl, we have serious quarels in grepo

are you drunk or high man? gaby distracts me from facts? go and read 136 forums and see if i am objective or not and how i defended memes victory. t

BabaNewtron

Hoplite
Can we just have 1 day at EN.146 without somebody
A)Getting inactive - missing
B)Ghosting
C)Internalized

due to not being able to handle koany's pressure?