Sinope Statistics

DeletedUser39031

I have very mixed views about how this is all heading.

Erik has a "cunning plan" - and I often associate Erik with "Black Adder" in the UK TV series of that name. I am really interested on how this plays out, because my own alliance (dripping with existing Crowns) has shown little enthusiasm for the plan, but no willingness to oppose it. We said we would support Comings and we are, by and large, players who are straight and honest (we have never used spies in GnR) - so we keep to our word. But the "Merge" is beginning to look a bit like a "Wallmart takeover" As a result GnR are now slipping in the rankings from 6 to 9 and our stats are also suffering because the theatre of war has moved onto other doorsteps.

On Ithaka, I led our alliance into a merge of equals and though Erik brags about his exploits there, he was saved by us and then welcomed into the "Basterd" fold as an equal. It is a shame that things in this world have not worked out as we had hoped, but we are players who abide by our word and we have no plans to "rock the boat"

So any suggestions (these I have heard) that GnR plan to switch sides are completely untrue and without foundation.
Only suggestions I've heard are from a member of GnR, don't think anyone seriously doubts the loyalty etc. of GnR.

Ranga1

Strategos
How is that "more active style of play" im prettysure? I see you guys have amassed a very high total of BP since your inception

DeletedUser39031

How is that "more active style of play" im prettysure? I see you guys have amassed a very high total of BP since your inception
We're in a very tight situation right now and are just sorting things out for a bit.

DeletedUser

I have very mixed views about how this is all heading.

Erik has a "cunning plan" - and I often associate Erik with "Black Adder" in the UK TV series of that name. I am really interested on how this plays out, because my own alliance (dripping with existing Crowns) has shown little enthusiasm for the plan, but no willingness to oppose it. We said we would support Comings and we are, by and large, players who are straight and honest (we have never used spies in GnR) - so we keep to our word. But the "Merge" is beginning to look a bit like a "Wallmart takeover" As a result GnR are now slipping in the rankings from 6 to 9 and our stats are also suffering because the theatre of war has moved onto other doorsteps.

On Ithaka, I led our alliance into a merge of equals and though Erik brags about his exploits there, he was saved by us and then welcomed into the "Basterd" fold as an equal. It is a shame that things in this world have not worked out as we had hoped, but we are players who abide by our word and we have no plans to "rock the boat"

So any suggestions (these I have heard) that GnR plan to switch sides are completely untrue and without foundation.

Think the cunning plan was Baldrick :) and usually turned out to be a foolish plan, not sure Erik would appreciate that,

I actually like GnR, they are a good alliance and I know a good few of there players from other worlds, the ones I have spoken have stated they they wont be sending resources to the "Merge" alliance wonders but as they are loyal to there leaders, they will not leave to join the enemy coalition (I tried, I know I am naughty)
said they would rather just go inactive when wonders starts!

DeletedUser48572

The reality is i have consistently been awesome in every server i have played..

i did not expect an entire alliance to try to "stunt" my growth for months...

that cannot be said about the half wits dissing me..so check yourself....

should have used gold at the beginning and it would have solved the problem but lesson learned...i will remember the next server...the north always remembers.

DeletedUser48572

Lol, max, max, max, max, what will we do with you? :D

It's true I've only got 1 city with my Ezypezy account, but if you'd bothered to do your research you'd have noticed I've only been active on the server for less than a week with that account.

HOWEVER

yeah yeah yeah..we all have stories to tell...most are interesting...

unless Ragna1 tells it.

DeletedUser

Yeah, but you've been on the server with your tmaxpower account right from the start, so unless you've been multi accounting my comment on your bp is valid...

DeletedUser48572

The reality is i have consistently been awesome in every server i have played..

i did not expect an entire alliance to try to "stunt" my growth for months...

that cannot be said about the half wits dissing me..so check yourself....

should have used gold at the beginning and it would have solved the problem but lesson learned...i will remember the next server...the north always remembers.

Did you have 50 players spelling you with lighting and eq's as soon as you have 2k points? i mean be real...lol...

and they didn't stop until i had old friends support me..some in your crew...and some in my crew...

I don't need to explain anything here...the whole thing was BS..all good..never again...and even then i still have more bp than half the idiots talking on here..when i have nothing but 1k cities that i don't even check lately...i play maybe 30 days total in this server and still have more bp than ppl that are talking on this forum that have 100k + points..i mean be real.

DeletedUser48572

And really don't need PreeeetttyyyySurrreee especial olympic gamer..... yapping...

DeletedUser

Well, maybe if you didn't run away and hide in VM like a little b itch every time you're attacked you'd have played more than 30 days. :D

DeletedUser48572

"The GM" ...and "preettttttttttttyyyyyySurrreeee...Durrrr....I click attack yes?...." Really shouldn't be bringing stats up.

DeletedUser48572

Well, maybe if you didn't run away and hide in VM like a little b itch every time you're attacked you'd have played more than 30 days. :D

k Expezy...again even with the Vm days....i still have more bp than half the idiots replying to me?

DeletedUser

I'm not talking about them, I'm talking about you.

A lot of people can say you shouldn't bring stats up.

DeletedUser39031

Tmaxpower once again showing his true side with more homophobic remarks, I've heard about what you were saying to a homosexual member of GnR on Skype.
i don't even care about your grepolis stats, doesn't change the fact you're a 24 carat (word removed)

DeletedUser

Tmaxpower once again showing his true side with more homophobic remarks, I've heard about what you were saying to a homosexual member of GnR on Skype.
i don't even care about your grepolis stats, doesn't change the fact you're a 24 carat (word removed)

Ah, so as well as sucking at the game, he secretly wants to suck in RL?? :D