So it's EOW V ??????????

DeletedUser

So going by the rumours we've been hearing and the attacks that have come in so far its TBDI, Wolf Pack, Unity, and TSB against us in EOW.
Also a rumour of Macedonian Empire.
At least The Wolf Pack and the decency to desolve their pact with us...... unlike some. tsk tsk tsk TSB.

And I was getting close to deleting my account out of boredom and the pressures of RL.
:cool:

So why dont whom-ever is actually against us post it here and make it offical?

DeletedUser

Well im not sure if im allowed to say this, well youre going to find out anyway.Unity, Orthia (I think), BDI, WP, TSB(I Think).I expect more alliances to jump in.Anyway, We (BDI) are against ME.

DeletedUser

Nah, I cant see Orthia teaming up. I'll ask them of course though.

DeletedUser

Not everyone. lol.

And they'll find out soon enough. Catching us on the hop in a weak ocean isnt going to be the end of the war.
You can start to keep score now. Soon enough they'll break.

DeletedUser

What can I say Setanta, EOW brought this on themselves with the shoddy way they treat their allies.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16268

still

we canceled the pact yes we did it cause you have members that want to call us out so we will shut there mouth. also we are going to do the same to others that need the same treatment. tell celtic i and the wolves will be there real soon hope his play can back up the talk. i am done here we have cities to take. i hope u bring ur friends into it i know who they are still so make the next move

DeletedUser

Im not complaining sethius, I think its great.
Fact is that the coalition against us have all run from bigger wars EOW was fighting and we have your number.
So you got the jump on us now at the start. We'll regroup and come back at you. You should know that EOW in these oceans have never run. Your alliance mates all have. Or you've just sat back and let wars pass them by.
Oh Im sure there's some cocky posts in your internal forums now because you have a head start on us. But lets see how many feel so cocky when we start hitting you all back again.

And poundout. You've signed the death warrent for the Wolves. Your alliance will be the first to break apart because YOU started this with your spying.

DeletedUser16268

funny we will be the first that is what celt said as well and now i get where he got this from but why don't you prove that point i know what is going to happen and im ready and so are the wolves. lets stop the talk and get to the game.

DeletedUser

Ah poundout. Under your leadership there wont be many Wolves left soon.

DeletedUser

I think Orthia coming in against EOWs would be totally natural, seeing as how EOWs
...opened some whoopass on them a few months back! :eek:
-- It won't do any good though, as Synergy & LotS would probably knock them right back down.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15283

Boo EOW.Me don't like them cause they are and still are mean.I think we need to get a disbander in EOW.

DeletedUser16268

i think you need to send some real soilders to the front so that i am a target bet i will not wait that long i am going to see you all in 51 after i get this one. keep talking sell out no shut u up yes we will see what you have.

DeletedUser

ME aren't attacking EOW. Plenty of our players have been attacked by EOW even after the pact was accepted. So, the romours started with EOW probably.