So it's EOW V ??????????

DeletedUser

I learnt with jak77 that if I kick a member in your region who is severly out numbered EOW would most likely take them in.

Alexander 1 would eventually stand no chance. As it is my bet paid off and you didn't see him as a viable threat (as I guessed) and you took him in, thus excluding further EOW attacks and he can carry on playing happily as normal.

yeah but now he's going to be in a crew thats going to take TBDI and allies cities.

I dont kick actives. Even if they are under the kosh

DeletedUser10416

Wow, I'd really like to see you take OC41, one of only two BDI oceans in the northern regions of Alpha world... which from what I can tell is rather far from your logical tactical range.

Just one single victory in battle would technically put you ahead of sdlake and Celticus, so I guess that would be something :p

DeletedUser

Wow, I'd really like to see you take OC41, one of only two BDI oceans in the northern regions of Alpha world... which from what I can tell is rather far from your logical tactical range.

Just one single victory in battle would technically put you ahead of sdlake and Celticus, so I guess that would be something :p
One victory is meaningless.
Im going to take that ocean. Among others.

DeletedUser

Guys im sorry but I can't see EOW getting beaten here, anyone who really believes they will have total victory is deluded, be they from "the coalition" or EOW themselves.

You guys will get bored long before that.

DeletedUser

EOWs gonnae get humped!Santa, start a new world so yi can carry grepolis on that world, yi maddy!

can you still not get my name right??? Its right there in front of you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

can you still not get my name right??? Its right there in front of you

"StillSanta" sounds cooler than Setanta, but u surely do recognize EOW's own tactic of using other alliances in the aid of the war? MAP and EOW vs TGO? only thing is now the tables have been turned.

Skull

Last edited by a moderator: