So it's EOW V ??????????

DeletedUser16268

wow that is so sad i have no words at all for that person at all they should not do that i can only laugh as you must have to get a message like that hmm hmm. It is all good phish. but like i said you have a player you have scared with you bully tactics i would not brag that i got some small player to beg you to stop. why not make some one of stature ask you to stop attacking them. and still you keep talking dont you you need not worry you may become that player begging for help i know you have done that before. good luck to all i am done with this post and words said

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

wow that is so sad i have no words at all for that person at all they should not do that i can only laugh as you must have to get a message like that hmm hmm. It is all good phish. but like i said you have a player you have scared with you bully tactics i would not brag that i got some small player to beg you to stop. why not make some one of stature ask you to stop attacking them. and still you keep talking dont you you need not worry you may become that player begging for help i know you have done that before. good luck to all i am done with this post and words said
and 8 alliances attacking EOW is what???
Get over yourself. Attacking whom-ever is opposing you is part of the game.

But way to keep up the charm offensive pounduout

DeletedUser

Still he's one of your bigger players though, which i get isn't saying much.

DeletedUser

I'd call 8 alliances attacking EOW a united front against Tyranny :)
Is that what you call it?
Well in your merry little band of 8 about half of them are attacking EOW to apease Orthia and to try save themselves. And I have evidence of that.

Did you tell Ghost Pirates that when you brought them into your coalition?

DeletedUser

Well in your merry little band of 8 about half of them are attacking EOW to apease Orthia and to try save themselves. And I have evidence of that.

hey Stills, if that's the case how about you guys drop that NAP w/ Orthia and come on over and join the party in O42/43 =)

DeletedUser10416

God you know nothing lol, and your evidence is full of sh*t .

Not that I EVER need to explain myself to you, as you are beneath me, but I was unaware Ghost Pirates had even been brought in, they were brought in by another alliance.

We attacked you because we don't like you, it's that simple :rolleyes:

Also, you should always remember EOW attacked TBDI first, and was done by yourself personally.

:pro:

Always wanted to use that smiley :p

DeletedUser

God you know nothing lol, and your evidence is full of sh*t .

Not that I EVER need to explain myself to you, as you are beneath me, but I was unaware Ghost Pirates had even been brought in, they were brought in by another alliance.

We attacked you because we don't like you, it's that simple :rolleyes:

Also, you should always remember EOW attacked TBDI first, and was done by yourself personally.

:pro:

Always wanted to use that smiley :p
My evidence is straight from your coalitions forums and mails.
In fact I was quite amused by the one where YOU were worried about leaks and security.

So we'll let the grepolis public decide who's full of sh*t.

My evidene was passed on to Ghost Pirates. But do you know what made them decide against joining in with your coaliton???
It's the likes of what you have posted above.

Here's my favourate smiley :cool:

DeletedUser

Im also very amused by Sols assertion in his mails that Orthia are going to enter the war on Unitys side even though Orthia are taking Unity cities!

DeletedUser13539

Im also very amused by Sols assertion in his mails that Orthia are going to enter the war on Unitys side even though Orthia are taking Unity cities!

No need to worry yourself over what I am doing or saying Still, I think you have enough to worry about; don't you think? (I know I will get some sort of smart reply here, it is a given coming from who I am addressing :rolleyes:) :p

I really don't care where you get the info's because I will say it like it is, so here it is:

Most likely MAP wanted to inform you of what I mailed to a member of theirs because we all know MAP is the one alliance certain to stand by EOW for whatever reason that may be. :eek: In fact MAP has elluded to asking for EOW help and EOW to end the ceasefire with Orthia inside these forums - ( let's all get into the action, right!!!) With that being said, I was basically letting MAP and EOW know we are heading that way, no secret really. For us to reach EOW we need to go through MAP and they are struggling mightly with inactivity; and it is magnified by the sheer miniscule members they already have in the alliance. Soon they will break because 4 players cannot sustain and hold up against 3 times as many active players from 2 alliances from 2-3 directions, that is just logic; it is only the question of when, time is relative. :cool: My purpose was to let them know that they should look the other way or find another home because Unity & Orthia will not stop until we accomplish our goal. :pro:

Answer me this: Do you really think when Orthia has the chance they will not turn back their attention on EOW? We all know the "conditions" surrounding the NAP. If your answer to this is no, I think I've lost all respect for you because no-one can be that retarded even if they want to look BIG & tough in the forums to support their alliance; gotta keep the players motivated somehow, right? ;)

And to let it be known, we are pacted with Orthia m8 (pacted alliances work together) (SW), and as such we take each others inactive or useless players cities, that is how we grow, position ourselfs and nurture our relationship between our alliances. We also conduct many operations together, so if you don't catch my drift where I am going with this I guess sooner or later you will figure it out. (D)

You can run your mouth all you want, but I also know you went crawling & begging to Orthia in the hopes to secure & ensure they stay out of the war, but I do think you are opening a can of worms further and further with every word you utter. :eek:

I have nothing against anyone and treat everyone with respect m8. You want a straight answer you will find it here. I have nothing to hide and I will most likely reply to idiocy with my in-game play, not word slinging BS.

Did that clear the air for you Still?

Sol

DeletedUser1594

excuse the trolling...
..but treat everyone with respect, m8?? ..i don't know. you seem pretty angry, and rude. -plus you're getting very personal, which is against the rules by the way.
"not word slinging BS" ??? ... i think you mean nothing But word slinging BS.
in a pact with Orthia?? ooh boy. i tried checking your alliance profile to see if that was true. ..but it was hidden. ..."nothing to hide" .... guess maybe you and English have different definitions. hm.
and i checked your BP. impressive. so much attacking BP. ...must be tough clearing all those inactives, huh?
hear i thought, just minding my business, (and trolling around minding other people's business,) that you guys weren't a priority. but looking around, i see some of your guys around me losing cities. You think it'll be okay if i took one? it looks like they're getting ready to quit anyways ...
please and thank you?

DeletedUser13539

excuse the trolling...
..but treat everyone with respect, m8?? ..i don't know. you seem pretty angry, and rude. -plus you're getting very personal, which is against the rules by the way.
"not word slinging BS" ??? ... i think you mean nothing But word slinging BS.
in a pact with Orthia?? ooh boy. i tried checking your alliance profile to see if that was true. ..but it was hidden. ..."nothing to hide" .... guess maybe you and English have different definitions. hm.
and i checked your BP. impressive. so much attacking BP. ...must be tough clearing all those inactives, huh?
hear i thought, just minding my business, (and trolling around minding other people's business,) that you guys weren't a priority. but looking around, i see some of your guys around me losing cities. You think it'll be okay if i took one? it looks like they're getting ready to quit anyways ...
please and thank you?

I do treat everyone with respect, do you know me? I didn't think so. Have we talked before? I thought not. So leave your acusations at the door, or leave.

Rude and angry? There was not one comment I made that was rude or angry; I told it how it is and if the truth comes out that way so be it - and where in the rule book is this against the rules? ;)

None of what I said is BS, not a word. And yes we are pacted with Orthia....I don't make all the decisions in this alliance on my own, I am no dictator, so what is there and shown does not lay solely on my shoulders. And taking my words out of context doesn't help you state any case here either; and what case might that be you are arguing again?

I don't clear many inactives, but thanks for taking a notice to my activities, but it is only half the complete picture of any players skills.

Do what you need to m8, take what you want, or try. I personally had no beef with you, nor your alliance, but sh1t happens and things change. Taking in players (refugees) we are clobbering to try and help your position in a losing battle against BDI is also a clear sign of how your alliance does business, isn't it?

Sol

DeletedUser

No need to worry yourself over what I am doing or saying Still, I think you have enough to worry about; don't you think? (I know I will get some sort of smart reply here, it is a given coming from who I am addressing :rolleyes:) :p
Dont make it so easy for me then. I'll let you off with no smart remark this time......... Im in a good mood.
I really don't care where you get the info's because I will say it like it is, so here it is:

Most likely MAP wanted to inform you of what I mailed to a member of theirs because we all know MAP is the one alliance certain to stand by EOW for whatever reason that may be. :eek: In fact MAP has elluded to asking for EOW help and EOW to end the ceasefire with Orthia inside these forums - ( let's all get into the action, right!!!) With that being said, I was basically letting MAP and EOW know we are heading that way, no secret really. For us to reach EOW we need to go through MAP and they are struggling mightly with inactivity; and it is magnified by the sheer miniscule members they already have in the alliance. Soon they will break because 4 players cannot sustain and hold up against 3 times as many active players from 2 alliances from 2-3 directions, that is just logic; it is only the question of when, time is relative. :cool: My purpose was to let them know that they should look the other way or find another home because Unity & Orthia will not stop until we accomplish our goal. :pro:
Now you're writing off MAP. Thats a huge mistake mate. And according to Grepostats they've drawn first blood in taking an active.
You've errored mightily in trying to go through 42. Again. I cant beleive you guys make so many mistakes.
Answer me this: Do you really think when Orthia has the chance they will not turn back their attention on EOW? We all know the "conditions" surrounding the NAP. If your answer to this is no, I think I've lost all respect for you because no-one can be that retarded even if they want to look BIG & tough in the forums to support their alliance; gotta keep the players motivated somehow, right? ;)
well if EOW were to be a weak and pitiful alliance, like Unity, I'd expect everyone, inculding Orthia to come in and have a go at us.
But we're not weak and pitiful like Unity.
And if Orthia, or any other alliance joins in with your coalition then we'll deal with any of them as the challange arises.
Now you can go back to them and try and twist what Im saying and misreprepsent the facts, like you've been doing all along in your mails, but what Im saying is clear for all to see here.
And to let it be known, we are pacted with Orthia m8 (pacted alliances work together) (SW), and as such we take each others inactive or useless players cities, that is how we grow, position ourselfs and nurture our relationship between our alliances. We also conduct many operations together, so if you don't catch my drift where I am going with this I guess sooner or later you will figure it out. (D)
Yeah, you're not telling the truth here. You havent conducted any operations against EOW with Orthia. Not a single one. Ever. You're fibbing. You're a fibber. Stop fibbing.
You can run your mouth all you want, but I also know you went crawling & begging to Orthia in the hopes to secure & ensure they stay out of the war, but I do think you are opening a can of worms further and further with every word you utter. :eek:
Did I really? I asked sch01ar was he in the coaltion opposing us after I saw Orthia being mentioned in your coaltion forums. I did the same with Ghost Pirates when I saw them being mentioned in your comms.
Is that crawling and begging? Did I ask them to please stay out of it??? Did I ask them for a deal to work something out?
Answer to all of the above is NO NO NO.

All I wanted to know is who EOW will be fighting as your coaltion still hasnt declared publiclly who you all are. Im not bothered about who I fight.
I have nothing against anyone and treat everyone with respect m8. You want a straight answer you will find it here. I have nothing to hide and I will most likely reply to idiocy with my in-game play, not word slinging BS.
But you're not being straight. You're putting up a front because Unity is so so fragile. You're trying to say, "I'll get my big friend to get you" because you have no viable stragity. But in reality your big friend isnt interested in you.
Did that clear the air for you Still?

Sol
Well its as clear as YOU can be.
But what isnt clear is where Commandershepard has gone to?

DeletedUser13539

Where did I say I was writing off MAP? Nowhere. I plainly stated what we will need to do, period.

No twisting of facts at all m8, where? Although we do not have the force we once had there are Oceans we dominate EOW in, and that is a fact. We also take on challenges when they arise and will continue to do so. And I am sure my words are clear for all to see as well Stll, you really have not rebutted anything.

Where did I say Unity and Orthia have conducted ops together on EOW? Nowhere. This statement just shows me how you interpret things in your own obscure view.

The coalition is known, isn’t it?

Shep is on VM.

DeletedUser

Most likely MAP wanted to inform you of what I mailed to a member of theirs because we all know MAP is the one alliance certain to stand by EOW for whatever reason that may be. :eek:

yes, we stand by our oldest allies. if that confuses you, or if you seek to ridicule us for it, then by all means go ahead. I personally am proud to stand by my allies; I guess your attitude speaks volumes of your approach to alliances, eh?

In fact MAP has elluded to asking for EOW help and EOW to end the ceasefire with Orthia inside these forums - ( let's all get into the action, right!!!)

right, because we discuss strategic decisions with our allies on a whim in an offhand post in the PUBLIC forums. seriously?

With that being said, I was basically letting MAP and EOW know we are heading that way, no secret really. For us to reach EOW we need to go through MAP

yes you do; and so far you haven't proven you can do that at all.

and they are struggling mightly with inactivity;

as is most of alpha, so that equalizes things out just fine. I'll tell you that I'm active. and I think you guys learned the hard way that Apshai is active, right? =)

and it is magnified by the sheer miniscule members they already have in the alliance.

no, magnified is the incorrect term, that would imply we are more seriously inhibited by inactivity then other alliances, and based on your past week of pathetic attacks, I would say that we are in no way hampered right now. I would yield that it is move 'visible' due to our small numbers (the inactivity)...

Soon they will break because 4 players cannot sustain and hold up against 3 times as many active players from 2 alliances from 2-3 directions, that is just logic; it is only the question of when, time is relative. :cool:

you are wrong on several facts here; for one, their are still alot more then four of us whom are active. secondly, your advantage in players is meaningless since most of them are >40 hours away from this battlefield; the fact is, on the local scale, you do not have any advantage in active players (or, the more important metric, ACTIVE PLAYER CONTROLLED CITIES). your assumption that we don't see your 'bombard apshai's city' strategy for what it really is: an attempt to deplete our reserves with attrition, is false. not only do we realize what you are doing, but we fully embrace it, which is why, as I'm sure you've noticed, that none of your ships ever return.

My purpose was to let them know that they should look the other way or find another home because Unity & Orthia will not stop until we accomplish our goal. :pro:

no your purpose was to try to convince all of MAP to betray their allies, and if that failed, you were trying to get a few MAP players to leave and join you so you could have assistance in O42. that's why you sent emails to people in MAP but not to the leaders. any other claim of intent is an outright lie. you are a coward trying to avoid a fight because you have made ZERO traction this past week after losing quite a significant number of ships.

DeletedUser13539

Super Anarqy, nice to know you have an ally, like we all didn't already know this.

Say what you want, but this has just begun and I hope you didn't underestimate what we have done.

You think we are just going to walk into the middle of 42 m8, come on now really? 40 hours...I don't think so.

I also made no such attempt to lure your players to join Unity, get your facts straight, re-read what I wrote and do not try to read into what I am saying, there are no hidden meanings m8. Twisting things for your own perverted understanding is not the truth and definately doesn't lay in what words I wrote. There is no reading between the lines.

DeletedUser1594

Solipicus....you may not be the only leader but it does seem that you represent it, in a very bad light.
i don't need to know you to know that you're disrespetful to others. these last pages show it very well.
"it comes out that way". ...it sure does. don't you find it hypocritical that you say it's okay that it comes off as rude and angry but at the same time completely deny that you're rude and angry? ...nvm. but fyi, it comes off as rude and angry.
....none of it is BS? ...what about the part where you said you weren't rude and angry?? and what about the part with "nothing to hide"? -but then being secretive and closed off. and hiding your pacts and then scapegoating the rest of your alliance leaders for being so closed off.
and did you look over just this page at how many times you've accused others of twisting your words?? you think it's about time you bought a thesaurus or something? cause after the first dozen times, you'd ought to consider that maybe it's the words you're using... or just that maybe it's you. after the second and third person to seemingly 'misunderstand' or 'misinterpret' your words in so many different occassions, perhaps the logical conclusion you should come to is that you're mistaken.

and i did notice your activities. and i do understand that it only shows half of the picture. i also looked at your defensive BPs. either none of your targets nor their alliance had anything to attack your conquers with, OR they were inactive and that's why you have no defensive BP.
i had no beef with you either, nor your alliance. but when it rains, it pours.

... a losing battle against BDI?? ..i had to double-check, but you're speaking for the Black Death as well?? ...or am i just twisting your words again? did i take something out of context? ..or am i perverting what you're trying to say?
...your actions continue to contradict your words. just pick one standpoint and stick with it, please.

DeletedUser

Super Anarqy, nice to know you have an ally, like we all didn't already know this.

whoa whoa who opened the "MAP's ally" discussion door? I seem to recall that being you, continually bringing up that "MAP will stand by EOW for some reason". well, I just answered your question; now you know the REASON why we support our ally.

Say what you want, but this has just begun and I hope you didn't underestimate what we have done.

and what exactly have you guys done? you have thrown all your navy at us the past week, and come out losing at about a ratio of 4:1 (which will NEVER win you a war of attrition, FYI). their is no under or overestimation possible, because you haven't done anything. oh wait, I forgot, you snatched up a couple cities from our inactive players, one of which I immediately re-took. whoop-de-doo were the hundreds of thousands of population space worth it?

You think we are just going to walk into the middle of 42 m8, come on now really? 40 hours...I don't think so.

no, I'm quite certain you won't ever be able to walk into the middle of O42. However, you have made it quite clear in emails to me and Apshai, as well as statements on this forum, that you guys envision yourselves "rolling through O42 to get at EOW".

I also made no such attempt to lure your players to join Unity, get your facts straight, re-read what I wrote and do not try to read into what I am saying, there are no hidden meanings m8. Twisting things for your own perverted understanding is not the truth and definately doesn't lay in what words I wrote. There is no reading between the lines.

just like I said in email, do NOT insult my intelligence with this crap. What, Unity are such good samaritans that you sent out those emails in an attempt to warn us, so that our eternal grepolis souls could be saved? anybody who has played games like these know what probing emails of that nature are about, you were 100% feeling out our members in order to ascertain whether they would be open to coming over and joining you. if that's not the case, then what would the alternative be, that you are 'warning' us about; would you expect us to leave EOW high and dry and just let you guys waltz through O42? would Unity be ok with that? definitely not. which means the only option your 'warning' leaves open is that we join you. then you try and dress it up as some 'friendly' headsup, it's a bunch of crap. admit your sheisty tactics, and stop insulting mine and everyone else's intelligence.

DeletedUser

Looky:

Unity takes EOW or other's cities, give them to Orthia, and take again (hard to get city slots when so big).
Plus this weeds out inactives here.

DeletedUser1594

lol. giving away your cities. ...i don't know who said it first, but that's sad. Now Orthia doesn't even have to take their own cities. lackey work. it's such a nice day. why don't we go hang out at the beach today?
..hard to get city slots? ...well Orthia has city slots. they don't have that problem. and i hope you're not talking about yourself...'when so big'....

when faced with an adversary, some will stand and fight. ...and some will give give them some of their own cities, ..apparently.