So it's EOW V ??????????

DeletedUser

why dont you stick up a score board and we'll see how the war progresses?

DeletedUser

and whats the problem? You have no issue with listing what TBDI do in a single ocean where you heavily outnumber EOW.
Why dont you list what your coalition as a whole has done?

Is it that some in your crew want to hide and just support?? ie are cowards.

DeletedUser

so does EOW have any allies in this war, or is it just everyone against them?

DeletedUser

well its important to know for the bystanders (anyone not involved in the war)

DeletedUser

why dont you stick up a score board and we'll see how the war progresses?

I would keep a scoreboard but seeing that im in BDI I shouldn't really be that person and I also pretty much quit 2 months ago. Just staying around to laugh at attempts to take my cities.

Actually I have nothing to do right now so here it goes

Starting date is June 2nd(date of BDI declaration. If someone has a better time, please let me know)

//The other thing I need is a complete list of alliances on both sides. I sort of took some guessing at the sides right now

CONQUESTS

8 from EOW to BDI
1 from BDI to EOW

15 from EOW to Unity
26 from Unity to EOW

1 from EOW to Wolves
0 from Wolves to EOW

3 from EOW to TSB
8 from TSB to EOW

1 from EOW to Doves
0 from Doves to EOW

so that makes a total taken by BDI/Unity/Wolves/Doves equal to 28

The total taken by EOW is equal to 35

Scoreboard stands in the favor of EOW 35:28

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You declared war on June 2nd??? Thanks for letting us know mate!!!

More importantly thank you for the honest posting.

DeletedUser

Im just wondering why isnt this "grand" coalition helping out TSB?
With Unity all but cleared from our oceans before this merry little band got together and the other alliances involved on the edges of our territory, you left TSB exposed and at the broken end of an EOW bottle.
Did you consider this when you got together?

DeletedUser10416

Well, TSB are unfortunate enough to be near highly decent EOW players. It's a shame you don't have more players like sdlake and Celticus in your regions.

I'm sure they did consider this, but I'm sure they also don't care, they hate your alliance (as with everyone EOW has treated like C*nts) and they're willing to fight despite losses made.

There's nothing wrong in that, and I'm sure most players and alliances consider this highly noble :)

DeletedUser

We are The wolf pack.

As individuals we are made up of highly skilled players, who know how to survive within Alpha.

Biggest load of crap ive read in a while......

For once im with EOW there.....

DeletedUser

Biggest load of crap ive read in a while......

I do remember several of them(leaders included) sent long range 200 hour attacks at ArsonX and myself while they were still part of Eclipse. Most of the attacks had brims and swords

DeletedUser16268

eminem

Those attacks they sent were when they were not apart of the pack. look at us right now we are doing what we want. eminem i know you are going to say we are taking a players city from your alliance. true but why don't you jump over some oceans if you want to fight where the big boys play. i kind of laugh but no need for rude talk at all if you want some of the wolves you know where we are come get some if you like you won't like it.

DeletedUser

Those attacks they sent were when they were not apart of the pack. look at us right now we are doing what we want

I stand corrected. Members of your alliance, including leaders, come from an alliance called The Wolf Legion. My bad

DeletedUser

eminem

Those attacks they sent were when they were not apart of the pack. look at us right now we are doing what we want. eminem i know you are going to say we are taking a players city from your alliance. true but why don't you jump over some oceans if you want to fight where the big boys play. i kind of laugh but no need for rude talk at all if you want some of the wolves you know where we are come get some if you like you won't like it.

Thats it pounduout. You keep it up.................. and remember you have allies near Echo Squadron.

DeletedUser10416

Cruel, but I must admit, that money comment made me chuckle, lol.