So it's EOW V ??????????

DeletedUser

I do want to throw some numbers out there. EOW has 91 members, the coalition has more than 586(this is just BDI, unity, TSB, and GP) so the coalition should be taking 6-7(6.4) cities for every one they lose. Too lazy to make a scoreboard but that hasn't happened yet

DeletedUser10416

I guess whole sections of EOW breaking off recently due to coalition pressure covers your estimate then ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'll take a second helping of NY's request please ;)

I'm getting bored just sitting over here taking cities after cities with no resistance...

DeletedUser

Haha, if you think your attempts at attacking gmmg will succeed, keep thinking! That's the spirit.

Well I neeed some EOW to attack me to boast mine Defensive BP don't I huh? Send them mine way, no one ever attacked in over 6 months...

DeletedUser

Haha, if you think your attempts at attacking gmmg will succeed, keep thinking! That's the spirit.

Well I neeed some EOW to attack me to boast mine Defensive BP don't I huh? Send them mine way, no one ever attacked in over 6 months...

You know I was on the verge of quitting this game out of boredom. But its the dregs of Alpha like you that are annoying me so much thinking you're something you're not that are making me stay with the sh1te you're talking on here.

EOW will win this war. And Im going to stick around to make sure of it.

DeletedUser

Hahaha trash talk from The Sacred Band?

Oh dear..... Whatever next......

DeletedUser

I'll take a second helping of NY's request please ;)

I'm getting bored just sitting over here taking cities after cities with no resistance...

You took two cities from two guys who don't look the most active(one has only 2k ABP and the other hasn't gained points as far back as stats will show me(June 7th)).

Please, don't brag about doing nothing. That really just pisses me off.

DeletedUser

I'm not bragging about it.

Noctice I said I'm getting bored just sitting over here taking cities with no resistance...

Not many active EOW around these parts :( Most of them just broke away...

DeletedUser

Noctice I said I'm getting bored just sitting over here taking cities with no resistance...

Excactly youre taking inactives, how are you going to get resistance if they wont fight back honestly.

DeletedUser

Seriously? You weren't saying that taking EOW cities was too easy, but that you needed an extra challenge? You wanted them to attack you? Explain how that is not bragging

DeletedUser

I'm not going to start a arugument because of words...

I'm just telling them to attack me. Which they're not doing right now :( And the cities I took were too easy... EOW either did not get support to them or I sneak a CS in during the middle of night

DeletedUser

I'm not going to start a arugument because of words...

I'm just telling them to attack me. Which they're not doing right now :( And the cities I took were too easy... EOW either did not get support to them or I sneak a CS in during the middle of night

Well youve said youve rid your area of EOW or something.

DeletedUser

They're almost all gone from mine area. The 90s guys in EOW broke away. Rest are scattered reminds.

They don't have many there in the first place :(

DeletedUser

we were never in the oceans you are in anyway. There's a thrend in the forum about the 80s/90s Legion already as well.

You're running your mouth when you have never faced a proper challange due to your location. Not your game play. Not your tactics. Only because of Your location.
and everyone on here knows it.

DeletedUser10416

and what does you kicking members we attack cover???

I learnt with jak77 that if I kick a member in your region who is severly out numbered EOW would most likely take them in.

Alexander 1 would eventually stand no chance. As it is my bet paid off and you didn't see him as a viable threat (as I guessed) and you took him in, thus excluding further EOW attacks and he can carry on playing happily as normal.

DeletedUser

You're right. We made the TSB so strong around these parts we're not likely to ever face much of an challenge :( Looks like we made it a little too safe, Not much BP farms around these parts of the water...

DeletedUser

hey still guess what their are 2 cities in eow little base oc 62. why dont you attack them. you little attack today wasn't much and the guy on my island is sending less attacks at the city then i am from the city. big fail considering its like 2k points and i am surrounded by you guys

DeletedUser

hey still guess what their are 2 cities in eow little base oc 62. why dont you attack them. you little attack today wasn't much and the guy on my island is sending less attacks at the city then i am from the city. big fail considering its like 2k points and i am surrounded by you guys

we have rules on conquering. Your city is a farm.