Studpuppy's diary: The rim

DeletedUser

To the guy who cannot spell "Zeus" correctly:

1. Who are you?
  2. Why you meesin with my man Preato?
  3. Why have you not paid your rent yet?
  4. Why should my next OP not target you?
  5. What makes you mighty?
  6. Why are you spamming this wonderful thread?

First off i know how to spell Zeus but "The Mighty Zeus" was already taken so i went for the next best thing.

1)In Delphi I am LadyWind
2)I just started it as a joke - he took it to the next lvl
3)I don't owe you tidily squat It is not you who owns my territory in delphi.
4)Do it I need the BP as dose my alliance who will support me
5)My city's and troops make me mighty - what makes you sainted?
6)I am spamming as much as you are.

DeletedUser

Hi! If your not from the rim then don't post. I was from the rim but I have cities in the core. But my rim city was conquered. Am I a rim person? :p

DeletedUser24598

Zeuz you forwarded your correspondance with drew to me and asked for a pact, we didn't do pacts and I said, "No, sorry, I can't give you a pact but I can provide you the solace that we are taking cities from Diehards", you tried to persuade me by stating you were a big player of some other world, not that that makes a bit of difference. Matter of fact we only had NAP's with A.A and RC at the time, and your alliance was too small to even consider, I neglected your offer because it wasn't worth anything, why would we protect you when you couldn't even protect yourselves, obviously that wouldn't have yielded any return for us. But you know what, you go check grepostats and look through your colonizations, see if that jogs your memory on the subject.

Those are the facts. Even if it isn't what this thread is about at all, but you called me out so here I am.

Again if you're looking to "burn my ls" or w/e I'm your huckleberry, I probably have more defensive cities then you own period.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hi! If your not from the rim then don't post. I was from the rim but I have cities in the core. But my rim city was conquered. Am I a rim person? :p

I am in o67/77.I am as on the rim as it gets.

Zeuz you forwarded it to me and asked for a pact, we didn't do pacts and I said, "No, sorry, I can't give you a pact but I can provide you the solace that we are taking cities from Diehards", you tried to persuade me by stating you were a big player of some other world, not that that makes a bit of difference. Matter of fact we only had NAP's with A.A and RC at the time, and your alliance was too small to even consider, I neglected your offer because it wasn't worth anything, why would we protect you when you couldn't even protect yourselves, obviously that wouldn't have yielded any return for us. But you know what, you go check grepostats and look through your colonizations, see if that jogs your memory on the subject.

Again if you're looking to "burn my ls" or w/e I'm your huckleberry, I probably have more defensive cities then you own period.

I didnt start it.one of your top guys sent me a PM asking about it and when he said he was not in charge i sent our convo to you because you were the leader.I didnt ask for help from you all i did was forward you a PM started by your side.

I know what grepostat says - I was there dumbarse.
but that is then this is now.you might have more defense city's then me and to be honest i wont argue that but i dont want your city's.
they are to far a CS trip - Ark is alot closer.

but if i figure out when you are not online i could use your LS to fuel my col factory.

DeletedUser24598

I am always online

You most likely don't have enough ls to kill all my ls

You don't know where I keep them

However I feel about the Arks they are a much better alliance than Twisted Oblivion, I am sure you haven't pinged their radar.

Further more:
DKd12.png

DeletedUser24598

You know, I'm done measuring with you Zeuz, it's no contest, so no more flexing. I am 1/4 the points of your entire alliance. Further more you called me out, not the other way around, so stop with the "come at me bro", if I do it obviously won't be me alone, and then you can hold your victory processions in a respawn city, lotta good that will do you.

Moral isn't so bad on you, and your support will have your moral, not your alliance partners moral, so if that was what was giving you backbone you ought to know moral isn't a factor on you.
Screen_shot_2012_04_18_at_3_04_14_AM.png

DeletedUser

Round 2 soon to come!

BTW I know you are bigger then me petro and i dont want to fight ONE* unless they poach another fo our small members city's....

PnP?
hmmmm I will make 1 for us and AA :)

DeletedUser24598

I don't speak for ONE*, I'm not trying to throw the name around either, I don't think that's right. Studpuppy sorry for hijacking your thread, best of luck to you.

DeletedUser24598

Studpuppy, this needs updated, how have things been going?