Stuff In Grepolis I Hate...

DeletedUser18366

I hate when players post in a support section of their ingame forum with something like "Urgent: Need support asap" or something similar. Then you go and look to see what is going on and get ready to send over some help but they don't have a CS inbound. They just got scared cause someone sent a random attack at them so they feel the need to waste other players troops because they don't know how to play defense properly. Also heaven forbid you bring this up with them or the leaders cause then they say you aren't a team player for sending your troops to die for no reason.

...(no comment)......I think I agree.

DeletedUser

I hate it when, noobs make an alliance with your name as the title and invite you into it.
(Early game)

DeletedUser

I hate it when some one on the game that you develop a good friendship with randomly just doesn't log in for a month.

Oh yeah !!

Even more so when it turns out the people with the biggest voices get banned for multi accounting !!

DeletedUser

Earthquake

I hate it that you can accidently set an earthquake to destroy your own wall.
How dumb is that?

DeletedUser

:D pretty dumb haha :p ive done it once or twice :D (rofl)

i hate that . . . that . . . hmmmmm . . . ohh i got it now :D lol . . . i hate that . . . forget it :(

DeletedUser

I hate it when you are in the middle of moving houses(rl) and your own alliance kicks you for being inactive. Sorry forgot to say I would be gone for a while :p

DeletedUser

I really hate it when you're like 3x or more in size than anyone else on your island, everyone else has quit but there is just that one guy who keeps rebuilding troops after troops to launch against you, unsuccessfully of course. Really bloody bugs me.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
I really hate that one busy body in every alliance. You know the guy. He wants you to change your support format and claims system to a way that he says is better but in reality it's a complete mess. Then he says you should change your alliance name and kick certain players who aren't "pulling their weight" when in truth they have been in the alliance since the start and contribute regularly. Then they leave your alliance and go to the externals to complain how about how worthless your alliance is.