TBDI vs everyone!

DeletedUser

Your intelliegence sucks, so stop trying to spread bull :S

EOW attacked us, most specifically Still setanta so we've given them a few digs back, but I'd hardly call it war :S

ETW share no affiliation with TBDI, there for they're open to attack as is TBDI, but again I've never declared and openly aimed to be hostile towards ETW.

M.E I did declared war on as Alexander Macedonia attacked my alliance after refusing to hand over a refugee and broke three of our conquests. Alexander has now lost two cities and will lose the rest for trying to be a hero. M.E will be finished soon enough.

DOL is an out right lie you have made up. DOL are friends of TBDI and we have never come into conflict...>EVER<

Get your facts right Shadow.

Im still waiting to find out which EOW got a "few digs" (as this Cyreme put it) from TBDI.

But now that silentrain is acting the hard man , TBDI may be hearing from EOW soon.

DeletedUser10416

Im still waiting to find out which EOW got a "few digs" (as this Cyreme put it) from TBDI.

But now that silentrain is acting the hard man , TBDI may be hearing from EOW soon.

Alert the Press! The all mighty wet-baby Stillsetanta has spoken!

(Any money he now goes and tells his boyfriends I was mean to him..hehe ;) )

Don't worry, I'll post here all abusive mail to show everyone how great you are, I'm sure it means everything to you in this game.

Silentrain is a lady btw, not a hardman :)

DeletedUser18575

Does EOW seriously think they are an allinace, more a band of active players or outcast putting up a front.

I wish I had them sharing an ocean with me.

DeletedUser10416

Just call Stillsetanta rude names like poo face and fart brain, he'll try to conquer you from 120 hours away.

He's super threatening when he's mad. A real bad ***.

DeletedUser

Alert the Press! The all mighty wet-baby Stillsetanta has spoken!

(Any money he now goes and tells his boyfriends I was mean to him..hehe ;) )

Don't worry, I'll post here all abusive mail to show everyone how great you are, I'm sure it means everything to you in this game.

Silentrain is a lady btw, not a hardman :)
So are you going to tell us who the EOW you gave a "few digs" to was or were you full of it???

It's funny how people who've never fought EOW, like andrew and cyreme feel like they can mouth off. Remember IDYMarine and a few others used to like mouthing off at us??

Again cyreme, I'm waiting for you to tell us who TBDI has given digs to.
You said it a few days ago now.................. still waiting.

DeletedUser

So are you going to tell us who the EOW you gave a "few digs" to was or were you full of it???

It's funny how people who've never fought EOW, like andrew and cyreme feel like they can mouth off. Remember IDYMarine and a few others used to like mouthing off at us??

I've fought you setanta, and I see you're still full of it.

IDY went inactive and than vacation. Is that what happens to people that mouth off? They go inactive and get bored with the game...

DeletedUser

I've fought you setanta, and I see you're still full of it.

IDY went inactive and than vacation. Is that what happens to people that mouth off? They go inactive and get bored with the game...

ah yes, my two cities in 33 against a combined total that was over 200. I lost them to you and Sol and used the city slots to take out two more of your players.
You were saved by being on the other side of an ocean we dont go in to out of respect for an ally. All your former actives in our area of grepolis have run from Unity to save themselves. Even in oceans where EOW were out-numbered at one time.
And IDYMarine wasnt too bored with the game when he was operating with impunity. But once he started to get hit by x-eye and crew he soon grew "bored". Just like ripshaft............. and many others.

DeletedUser10416

Oooooh the suspense! This is digging at you isn't it ;D

What makes you feel as if I owe you anything?

You keep up the waiting, you're doing good at it so far.

DeletedUser

We went through this before on another thread, you had 9-10 people hitting our conquests and couldn't break them. You lost cities to us and took inactives. Hardly something to boast about.

You wouldn't come into my side of the oceans again due to what happened last time.

DeletedUser10416

He also told Silentrain he'd be launching all of his 2000 mighty LS fleet.

Looking through the reports I can only count 1073.

Thanks for that Setanta! Those have gone into my VERY large ' Alliances - players and forces' collection word document :)

If anyone dislikes Setanta and wishes to wipe out his offensive navy feel free to mail me! I can give you all the info you need.

DeletedUser

We went through this before on another thread, you had 9-10 people hitting our conquests and couldn't break them. You lost cities to us and took inactives. Hardly something to boast about.

You wouldn't come into my side of the oceans again due to what happened last time.

You know people only have to look at grepostats and know you'e talking rubbish, dont you?
How can they be inactives when your alliance changed 2 or 3 times. If they were inactive they would have remained SAP or something.
But if anyone is interested here's the stats.
You can see the vast majority of players were active during hostilities.
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en1...&enemy_alliance=31864&min_points=&max_points=

That's called proof. Not just bull, bluff and bluster. Proof.

DeletedUser

He also told Silentrain he'd be launching all of his 2000 mighty LS fleet.

Looking through the reports I can only count 1073.

Thanks for that Setanta! Those have gone into my VERY large ' Alliances - players and forces' collection word document :)

If anyone dislikes Setanta and wishes to wipe out his offensive navy feel free to mail me! I can give you all the info you need.

Eh, again, if you look at grepostats you'd know Im hitting more then one target today. Not just silentrain. So he/she got some sent his/her way and so did others.
Here's the proof.
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en1/player/185378/history
See the offensive BP rise ever so slightly when I catch a player???
So you can look at your files. I'll look at the figures that matter. The stats that matter.
You pair can keep bluffing boys.

You should team up. TBDI and Unity together. Maybe you'll give us a fight then.

DeletedUser

You know people only have to look at grepostats and know you'e talking rubbish, dont you?
How can they be inactives when your alliance changed 2 or 3 times. If they were inactive they would have remained SAP or something.
But if anyone is interested here's the stats.
You can see the vast majority of players were active during hostilities.
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en1...&enemy_alliance=31864&min_points=&max_points=

That's called proof. Not just bull, bluff and bluster. Proof.

If you'd actually look at those stats you'd notice the majority are inactives or were at the time of taking the city. Unlike EOW, we do not boot the moment someone loses a city. I don't believe in stats padding to make my alliance look better.. I can't say the same for you though. I've seen countless times we took a city off an EOW and they were booted the next minute.

DeletedUser

If you'd actually look at those stats you'd notice the majority are inactives or were at the time of taking the city. Unlike EOW, we do not boot the moment someone loses a city. I don't believe in stats padding to make my alliance look better.. I can't say the same for you though. I've seen countless times we took a city off an EOW and they were booted the next minute.
Stats padding. That's a new one.
Kicking inactives that arent going to be cannibalised. Well that's as old as grepolis.

Im getting a sense of deja vu here. Commandershepard on here giving it the large one. Full of bluster. Urging others into the fight.

You really are a Grepo's own version of General Melchett.

And soon enough when the tide of war turns in EOW's favour Commandershepard will disappear from the forums. And we certainly wont see him on the front lines. ........ but this is all well know to anyone who's been active on the forums long enough.
So I'll say no more on it. I'll just sit back and watch history repeat itself

DeletedUser

You've written a rather well description of yourself there.

Also like I said in an earlier thread, there is a large amount of players on alpha who know what you're all about. Lies and manipulation until you get your way.. if that doesn't work you resort to bullying.

I'm willing to bet you will say more on it.. So lets watch history repeat itself as you put your foot in your mouth one more time.

DeletedUser

Is that your best come back??? "I know you are but what am I???" ...... really???

Grepostats doesnt lie. No one has to listen to me. They can look there for the answers if they wish.

DeletedUser

But really........... "I know you are but what am I???" ...... really???
Thats the limit of your intellectual prowess??? Seriously???