TBDI vs everyone!

DeletedUser

So I'll say no more on it. I'll just sit back and watch history repeat itself

As expected, you just can't shut up can you?

But really........... "I know you are but what am I???" ...... really???
Thats the limit of your intellectual prowess??? Seriously???

...and there we go with the insults as expected.

DeletedUser18575

So are you going to tell us who the EOW you gave a "few digs" to was or were you full of it???

It's funny how people who've never fought EOW, like andrew and cyreme feel like they can mouth off. Remember IDYMarine and a few others used to like mouthing off at us??

Again cyreme, I'm waiting for you to tell us who TBDI has given digs to.
You said it a few days ago now.................. still waiting.

Look at your beloved grepostats.
I don't need to waste time fighting you when the stats do all the talking....

I wish EOW were closer to me, another alliance for me to bully.
You should see how GP went against us in a war, I still don't think they have taken a city.

DeletedUser

Look at your beloved grepostats.
I don't need to waste time fighting you when the stats do all the talking....

I wish EOW were closer to me, another alliance for me to bully.
You should see how GP went against us in a war, I still don't think they have taken a city.
Well that isn't anywhere near correct is it? If you didn't fight your grepostats wouldn't be worth posting now would they?

You may call it bullying. I call it fighting wars in a war game. It's sort of what we're all supposed to do. You seem good at it. You should post the stats sometime. If people come on here talking nonsense it's the easiest way to prove them wrong.

DeletedUser

What do you expect when you come on here and post what you've been posting?

Care to elaborate?

I've kept my posts polite and respectful. I cannot say the same for you. I can dig up a list of your past posts if need be.

DeletedUser

Care to elaborate?

I've kept my posts polite and respectful. I cannot say the same for you. I can dig up a list of your past posts if need be.

Look Shepard, you go ahead and post anything you want to. If there's anything out of line then the Forum Moderators will step in.
If you keep misrepresenting facts and I'll keep responding to you the way I have been.

DeletedUser

We're kinda off topic. Laytron's done quite well, picked on a smaller player called lordmeno2
and conquered two of his cities. Seriously? Is he too scared to attack larger players than himself?
Also, Ovepsir is conquesting a 1,000 point city from Lordmeno2. A 173,000 point player conquesting a 1000 point city from a 60,000 point player with 34 biremes as support for the conquest. Does he take this as a joke?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10416

We're kinda off topic. Laytron's done quite well, picked on a smaller player called lordmeno2
and conquered two of his cities. Seriously? Is he too scared to attack larger players than himself?
Also, Ovepsir is conquesting a 1,000 point city from Lordmeno2. A 173,000 point player conquesting a 1000 point city from a 60,000 point player with 34 biremes as support for the conquest. Does he take this as a joke?

Other than bitching about how we're taking over smaller players, does it ever strike you as to why we're making these easy city grabs or what advantage we would gain :rolleyes:?

More cities of course! The objective in Grepolis is to make more cities. If a player isn't sufficiently defending himself then why not take advantage of the situation.

DeletedUser10416

Wow, you did a great job ;)

I can feel the inner workings of my empire fall around me.

DeletedUser

Oh yes fire, why would ME employ a spy who is nowhere close to BDI or ME?If anyone didnt know, Shadows of the sea is lordmeno2.

DeletedUser

:rolleyes:

Looks like we're giving plenty of digs back now ;)
yeah so bascially you weren't tell the truth the first time and now that you have an EOW city occupied in an ocean where we're heavily out-numbered you're acting cocky.

We'll see how this ends.

DeletedUser

yeah so bascially you weren't tell the truth the first time and now that you have an EOW city occupied in an ocean where we're heavily out-numbered you're acting cocky.

We'll see how this ends.

EOW are against many alliances, ranging from BDI,Unity,Wp,TSB and some others.Those 4 alliances alone is alot of ground to cover, even an alliance such as Orthia would have trouble shifting their weight around.

DeletedUser10416

We'll see how this ends.

Fine! As you want to know so bad :p.....

If you remember back, you attacked us, so we killed one of your seiges on Seashore. I'd most consider this a dig back!

And here we are now. .

DeletedUser

Fine! As you want to know so bad :p.....

If you remember back, you attacked us, so we killed one of your seiges on Seashore. I'd most consider this a dig back!

And here we are now. .

when seashore was in Unity............. and you didnt attack any EOW till now.
So from your own post you've proven your self to be twisting the facts and not being truthful.

ah this war will be fun.