Tell me whats going on!

DeletedUser

and which instruments do you all play?

Piano and Percussion (Drums, Timpani, etc.)

I don't think I could have helped myself either.

New update. Ranger Corps Elite (well most of them) have merged into Jasmine Union. This meant that sacred band (Formerly with a Byzantine on the end) declared war on us at Jasmine Union. And today I lost all my rights apart from Internal forum access and diplomacy because I was too "power hungry" and the power had "gone to my head" according to Gran, although I didn't realise it had. I was just trying to do the stuff I was told to.

DeletedUser

LOL thats how you should be, power hungry, its a war game!
I believe your not the only one in the JU thats power hungry though, we have had numerous attacks off you guys recently, I believe the fore mentioned Gran authorised these, as ZEP seem to be struggling in our war and we have a cease fire with WoV,

we are looking for a new war, (The peaceful 13th just does not seem right :) )
so these attacks could have been silly considering SB are already at war with you ;)

DeletedUser

No the attacks only started when RCE merged into us. The leader of SB sent podger a message saying that due to the merge they were going to declare war on us and crush JU for trying to protect RCE from SB. That is the reason my city is currently about to go into revolt.

DeletedUser

Ok from what I see Graeme is that you only have two alliances near you that you havent been at war with, One very big and strong alliance and one ok alliance.
So its TE or The Rosicrucians?

DeletedUser

Well I have had a disagreement with one of the leaders of the alliances mentioned, Not telling you who but he was rather full on, and it was not goins ;)

But the 13th will not be embarking on a new war yet, we have to many inactives that need clearing up 1st

DeletedUser

So many alliance to war with... You should charge by the hour...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well I think you lot at the 13th should be charging into battle with The Rosicrucians right this minute as you lot shouldn't be anywhere near us at JU. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well as you have kindly started to send a few CS our way it would only be right if we repaid the favor wouldnt it ;)

DeletedUser

We sent you CS? Jesus they are keeping me out of the loop these days. I'm beginning to wonder why I'm still playing with you mad lot. I'm probably just going to lose.

DeletedUser

Yes JU have had 2 attempts on the poor vulnerable 13th :)

On another bit of Nu News .zep. seem to be merging with The Dukes of 64 now just The Dukes.

Could this be the thing that awakens world Nu

DeletedUser

Sadly I think it takes a war that takes out some amazing alliance (Like top 3).
But the war I think should be a war with even sided teams and many alliances working together.
Just to share out the action