Tell me whats going on!

DeletedUser

Looks like some alliances are shaking things up here in Nu. Bravo! We needed a change...

Specifically the .ZEP./Dukes merger, and now looks like WoV- and SF are teaming up. Watch out Nu, gonna be some good sized alliances with great members here in a few from the look of things ;)

Totally agree! it should be interesting now, and about time, I know one of the mergers above, makes one scary formidable alliance :(

DeletedUser

believe it or not kmerle the 13th are at war with your alliance :),

I prefered the other avatar

DeletedUser

ohh...then I need to prepare myself :p
yes i know my avatar is too nice for a mean person like me...

DeletedUser

are you serioius?

you didnt knew we are at war...

now the last conquests of the 13th showed that there is only one way this will go imo

DeletedUser

Well.... (Starts Singing) IT WILL GO MY WAY!!! (Singing ends). I was always better than Frank. :)

DeletedUser

Yeah, I was busy with work, school and that little social life time I'm left with for the past few months.
But the cold days are coming back again, so I'm ready to wipe the dust off my crowbar and start swinging it around like a mad man again. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Instead of posting spam, post some headlines so I know what's going on in Nu :D

DeletedUser

13th are pwning all and you should look at the bottom of Alliance Nicknames for this week's Alliance table update.

DeletedUser17088

Epic ban discussion, I have not punished as there was quite a lot of participation so don't push your luck and get back on topic

alternatively you could continue breaking the rules and there will be consequences

DeletedUser

Banning one would pretty much result in banning 20% of population who still care for Nu forum section and try to keep it alive.

DeletedUser17088

DeletedUser

Figured I would update our new Mod at what is happening, seems he is out of the loop...

We just got a newer version we didn't want. We didn't like 2.0 worlds, stayed here in Nu where we liked the gaming, and now it's being forced down our throat if we want to stay and play. I am sorely disappointed in this decision, seems the gamers were not taken into account when deciding to do it....