TFP Vs DoA #2

DeletedUser

There are and have been spies within TFP and I won't deny that I get offers of information pretty regular and I have put that information to use on more than one occasion, but Imperica isn't nor has he ever been a source of that information. You have my word on that, so anyone who thinks otherwise is simply wrong.

DeletedUser

tiberius the so called brave escaped into VM...
I didnt really expect much of him, nobody did as far as i know

These are good news for TFP but the bad news are that atm on VM are many more top players:
H17waii
Cstrom
Mikolus
kengo
kamikazebomber
Archnemesis
ChrisPhinney
plus inactives (including HTS gavin)
Imperica is now in IoA

which leaves TFP with no command structure as all leaders left.

Other than that in rankings TFP lost its place as well, landing behind IoA (this is not that important though).

DeletedUser

so basically it mop up time in the east..good job guys..I will give props to TFP. they at least have shown to delta that they have a backbone and attack players, not like another alliance thats just sit back and turtles up..

DeletedUser

Well it was a hell of a ride but it would seem delta is done. It kind of makes me feel sad as this is the first time I played a game like this and delta was my first world. However all good things must come to an end. I met some great and interesting people in here hts is a legend all my old BoM mates, I'll still miss them days.

Forty I don't think anybody would disagree you were one of the best if not the best leaders in here. Grom I got to know you late but I have a lot of respect for you. nwinder, cortex, the dawg so many people to say so many good things about I could type here all day but I won't. I think the people I liked know who they are even if some of us fell out along the way but I will never forget my experience with you all. Cheers for the ups and downs guys its been fun.

Regards,
Murty.

P.S. I'm still looking to kick your butt forty so if we meet on another server be ready mate :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

O74 my home is now slowly slipping the smarter players have made amends with Badnight or Forty, O75 also have IoA in 2nd place and yet with the 499 TFP cities vs the 106 DoA+IoA cities there are limited attacks

DeletedUser

I really enjoy the fact that just because TFP loses the WAR that delta is all done, like you guys were the only thing out there that could keep delta going. Well as you delete your accounts for shame there are plenty of other targets to be had due to their lack of respect for DoA. Congratulations to DoA for what I call a rather quick victory over The forgotten Phoenix, as they will definitely be forgotten. SO sad Tibby didn't say goodbye.

DeletedUser

ROFL, I'll be sure to look you up if the opportunity ever presents itself Murtius, best of luck to ya.

DeletedUser

Why don't DoA war Huns now.

That would be an epic battle, keep this world alive ;)

It's boring just picking off cities from in-actives :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I really enjoy the fact that just because TFP loses the WAR that delta is all done, like you guys were the only thing out there that could keep delta going. Well as you delete your accounts for shame there are plenty of other targets to be had due to their lack of respect for DoA. Congratulations to DoA for what I call a rather quick victory over The forgotten Phoenix, as they will definitely be forgotten. SO sad Tibby didn't say goodbye.

It's post like this that have always got on my nerves in delta, for months DoA and TFP have been fighting on this forum. That's just politics of war they say red so we say blue. Sure some morons will go too far and sink too low but I think as a whole players find battling on the forum just as much fun as battling in the game and understand its part of the game.

Now for the first time ever members of TFP are respectfully accepting the fact that the war is lost. DoA too are respectfully accepting their victory but you carry on with aggressively posting snide remarks. Nobody ever said TFP were the only thing out there but after they pick up what players are worth keeping from TFP and conquering the rest, DoA will control all of the east. Between DoA/Huns they will owned 12 or 13 oceans. There is about 3 alliances left who are at war with them, put them all together and they are not a quarter of Huns/DoA. With TFP cities and oceans they will crush what ever little is left against in the east.

Also I don't think anybody would agree with you when you say it was a quick victory. It was rarely glorious from TFP but they sure did hold out under constant attack. A lot longer than BoM and many others, perhaps a little bit of respect and sportsmanship for TFP members who did fight and act respectfully on the forum wouldn't go a miss.

DeletedUser

Why don't DoA war Huns now.

That would be an epic battle, keep this world alive ;)

It's boring just picking off cities from in-actives :rolleyes:

Ya but it would destroy both because of pressure from other alliances and the extreme firepower of both. IL,Black Aysulm could all back-stab DoA/The Huns and the threat from LoC and EotD

DeletedUser

ok first off there will never be a DoA vs The huns war. So people can we just drop that subject. Will it be a great war most likely. Who will win? No one will win To me it will be a draw. Both sides will lose cities and both sides will win cities. But we are brother in this world and we work together. So stop comparing 2 #1 alliances..

Murtius, yes you are right on many issues and I give my hand to TFP players. They fought with honor. I figured this war was going to last alittle longer than it did but great job to DoA/ IoA members and the other alliances that helped out.

At least TFP had a backbone in this world and didnt just turtle up and wait for attacks, Not like some other alliance in the west. No backbone..You know who you are. And its not EotD.

DeletedUser

Well right know I think that TH would win, due to DoA being pretty spread out because of the TFP war. When they get back to their normal state it will most likely be a draw. and greco, DoA and TH will possibly fight, at the end of the world perhaps...I just hope I'm there to see it:)

DeletedUser

The day DoA vs the huns comes about, Delta will be dead and most players would have quit. I can see Delta in 2 yrs not like the wiki states that can last over 7yrs.. dont see it going that far.

Who will win the war? Like I said before one of the 2 #1 alliances..

DeletedUser7736

Ya but it would destroy both because of pressure from other alliances and the extreme firepower of both. IL,Black Aysulm could all back-stab DoA/The Huns and the threat from LoC and EotD

IL will never back stab DoA as long as I'm playing

DeletedUser

So why does DOA always help you guys out and you guys never help them.. Every time there is a cs in any IL city the DOA helps. But when a cs is in a DOA no help from IL.. hmmm and you say IL won't backstab.. to me that is a slap to their face. If DOA had any sense they would pick you guys off.

DeletedUser

nabada...I do not know what you are doing, possibly trying ot make DoA backstab us and save your own back?:heh: IL has helped DoA loads of times, in the forms of birmiers in doa cs. In another thread, one of your members complained that we support DoA's conquests and that we should stop it...because...:p Now you're complaining we don't support enough. A bit contradicting.

DeletedUser7736

So why does DOA always help you guys out and you guys never help them.. Every time there is a cs in any IL city the DOA helps. But when a cs is in a DOA no help from IL.. hmmm and you say IL won't backstab.. to me that is a slap to their face. If DOA had any sense they would pick you guys off.

LMAO IL has helped plenty of times. And usually when a DoA has a cs in their port we keep it between DoA/IoA and TH. Only a few of us ask IL because they(including myself) are good friends with IL.

I know IL won't backstab. It's not a slap in their face, it's fact. IL is in no position to backstab us. It wouldn't make sense. I have pushed for the bond between IL and DoA and I know very well that as long as I am playing Grepolis, IL will be a close ally.

And as for us picking off IL, there's no point. Could we, yes. Will we, no. There's not a reason to pick them off.

DeletedUser

I wasn't suggesting/saying IL were going to or even will back-stab DoA, its just a possibility...no matter how much their leaders stand behind DoA its a fact that is possible. Before switching to IoA I never planned to be friendly with IL, in fact if we had won the war I would be edging towards 73 to help fight them back. However I am happpy to say I fully stand behind DoA/IoA leadership, therefore standing behind the decisions IL and DoA make, and I would be happy to help IL with attacks or support.

Back on Topic, I and I think a lot of other players are starting to feel that the war is over, most of TFP top fighters are in VM and the few that stand behind tibs and the TFP name are attempting to fight us off or turtle up. O74 is falling now 100+ DoA/TFP and 173 TFP cities. valahol is now the only active founder...Tibs is skipping in and out of VM. Dragons Reborn is second in O75, they're a fall-out group of TFP

Ocean 74,84,75 and a few more will remain active for a little while but not long, hopefully by then 2.0 will be out and wonders building.

DeletedUser

yes...most are either breaking away from TFP, or defecting to DoA.