TFP Vs DoA #2

DeletedUser

First of all the hypocrisy part:
I have never bolted tibs, he did that to me.

ayfndfhh0vv68f3836vwc8rk24peebzf.png

He reported me for a city name (where i used a word "boob") but months before he named his city like this:

5300134.png

2. On the TFP profile page we read:
Alliance Contacts
HTS gavin
H17waii
Tiberius the Brave

Now check his last posts in this thread

3. I wont comment these screenshots - you do it by yourself. Let me just tell you taht all his 29 cities look like this:

3zvt7bzyv7m1z7vwbx1bxyc2uatle7r8.png

97omdiph70ka92b86ylih6ghdc4ngu4g.png

wy2unwnorxuukv8g1xdfwfczbcrs5s7r.png

sjsvs83qydqy5rx2g8an5hv9jpmpagws.png

q62cues3jb7fvgj607uekjq2l5iqh3px.png

5299628.png

5299646.png

Conclusion: Its to easy, I dont need to put it over here.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

As for Tiberius the brave about the bolts, I for one have been bolted by you 2 months ago. Strange how I am in ocean 36 and you are many oceans away from. I have not once assisted in the TFP war but yet you bolt me. As for a leader you need to argue points and facts, not to act like a 12 yr old kid on the playground. Oh by the way how in the world are you going to take down DoA with those cities set up like that. Basically you are buying time before you are conquered.

DeletedUser

All you guys do is insult and flame everyone and evrything.
This is a game, dont take it to heart...get a life.
U have 5 players trying to pull me around my cities atm...I havnt yelled help to the alliance and am just getting on with it.
Grom,TURPTIZ,uMDUPAS2, AMCURTEY..and some others i forget.
For all the talk there has been easy bp for myself...a win for me.
No doubt more of your forces will join in...bolts,quakes too.
This is what happens, bring it on in fact.
Latest rumours going around are that we are trying to negotiate a peace.
THIS IS NOT TRUE.

DeletedUser

U have 5 players trying to pull me around my cities atm...I havnt yelled help to the alliance and am just getting on with it.
THIS IS NOT TRUE.

Nice to see you finish this war the same way you started it. All mouth, no trousers.

DeletedUser

THIS IS NOT TRUE.

Wouldn't hurt our rep anymore if tried, we have leader calling their leaders names(sounds childish thee way I'm saying it.), and were losing =/

DeletedUser5270

Tiberius the Brave did you just once again slander, smear, and stomp the reputation of The Forgotten Phoenix for all of Delta to see? Did you not learn how harmful that is to your own alliance last time? Obviously not.

What part of being a leader and face of your alliance do you not understand. Do you see me coming on here and making nasty remarks aimed as personal insults at people, dropping "Your mom" comments and just being an all around twit? No. No you don't, because I understand that I am the official public face of my alliance and by doing something that base and degrading smears the name of DOA, causes moral degradation throughout the ranks of our members and just show no class. That's just not productive. But thanks for making our job easier than it already was.

Those of you who are true and honorable warriors within TFP - and who are tired of leadership comments and actions like the ones above might want to think long and hard if you want that type of representation and leadership. I know I wouldn't.

Forty

Agreed and I am going to quit TFP as soon as I finish this message even though I will probably loose many cities as a result.

The whole of the top 6 are quitting Delta except for me, including TFP's other two founders. H17 and HTS Gavin will be sorely missed. HTS Gavin taught me an early lesson by conquering my main city when I only had 3 cities, 1 big and 2 small. After some kiss *** squirming from me he let me join The Phoenix Covenant as we were called then. He then, along with H17 helped me back onto my feet and I will always be grateful to Gavin and H17 for the opportunities they gave me in TFP. The last 9 months have been brilliant.

Having said that things change. Our soul Founder is now Tibs. Last time round I defended Tibs beyond the call of duty as I was aware of his RL issues at the time. However this time there is no excuse. I can not in any right mind stay under somebody who uses such crass language and threats, especially when the calming influences of HTS Gavin and H17 are no longer there.

I know in the past I have sometimes gone a bit over the top in my responses to GROM, and as a result have tried to not post here too often recently in an attempt to resolve that particular conflict. However at least our arguments were mainly based upon what was happening rather than insulting family members in the way Tibs has, although I must admit I do regret some of the things I said to GROM. The truth is he is a fantastic player and has helped achieve marvels in ocean 76.

Honestly I think both side have done really well in this war. TFP have held out a lot longer than I ever thought was possible. DOA put together a brilliant offensive war and Fortyfour has to be congratulated on his diplomatic abilities. Fortyfour is the real hero of this war and his diplomatic victories over us were the difference between us having a chance and us not having a chance. We believed we had a chance to play for number one in Delta and were gunning for mergers with Rainmaker and Pergamum which would have put us on par with DOA and TH. Fortyfour out-maneuvered us brilliantly and the dread and foreboding set in straight away for us. The truth is we always thought we would loose, no matter how much we talked up our eventual victory, and we now have effectively lost.

A big congratulations to DOA/IOA. It is a victory well deserved, though you still have a mopping up operation to carry out.

I have really enjoyed this war but I am not quitting Delta and will be around for a long time yet. It gives me great pain to quit TFP, but as I have already said I can not cope with Tibs' rants any longer. I realise what this will do for TFP and it will leave them in even more turmoil than they are already in. Now H17 is in Vacation mode I am TFP's biggest player. 5 of the top 6 leaving Delta and the biggest remaining player defecting from TFP. This means TFP has lost the entire remainder of its elite players and is essentially a big sitting duck.

A sad day for TFP but life goes on and Delta will continue.

Congratulations again to DOA. It was a war well fought.

DeletedUser

# Tiberius the brave has changed the rights of H17waii. today at 6:40 PM
# Tiberius the brave has changed the rights of HTS gavin. today at

I'm out...Being in Ocean 74 I will be completely conquered within the week...

DeletedUser

Anyone who quotes any more inappropriate posts in this thread or does anything to further provoke the flame war such as making a post stating + rep was given for an inappropriate post will see this thread locked and will receive a warning or infraction depending on previous warnings/inactions if it is appropriate.

DeletedUser

nah...even when you're in TFP you overestimate them...I place you 1 month at least holding out on TFP you alone, no help. My friend 173106(search him up on grepostats) was in o85, home of Imperica, h17, and many of TFP's top hitters, joined IL, managed to piss off h17 by moving onto his island, and managed to survive. After most of his original cities being conquered, he managed ot do a fighting retreat, and did a 'tic tac'(yeah, I coined a new word:)) and moved to o73...

DeletedUser

* Tribute to Ac04
* Tribute to Aquin
* Tribute to Betsy
* Tribute to Dingo
* Tribute to Gordo(used to be Tibs)
* Tribute to H17waii
* Tribute to HTS Gavin
* Tribute to Imperica

going to leave the rest, they are good, nice players...

DeletedUser

<Salute> @ Imperica

You and HTS Gavin and even H1 have always been respectful and honorable adversaries both on the forum and in PM's. I hate to see anyone leave the game, especially long timers.

I understand your frustration and respect you guys initially bringing the war to us even when you were not sure of victory, that is a much harder thing to do than declaring a war when you know victory is a forgone conclusion.

To any TFP players who have shown their mettle and have acted respectfully and honorably during the war and who might be interested in joining DOA/IOA as we move forward with this war, drop me a note and we will talk. I can't promise anything, but it never hurts to explore your options when your alliance dynamics have changed as much as yours has. The war is not over as Imperica pointed out, we have a good bit of resistance yet to deal with, but we will eventually deal with it. Thanks again everyone for providing the entertainment involved in this war, that's what Grepolis is all about. I know things get heated sometimes, but without Wars and conflict we'd have no game. Best Regards to (almost) all involved.

forty

DeletedUser7736

THIS IS NOT TRUE.

And you don't? Please. We had a nice convo where you flamed not just me, but GROM and his mother. You are 35...I am 18. I'm more mature than you. So who needs to actually grow up?

DeletedUser

Imperica thank you for your kind words and it was fun to fight against some of the TFP players. Sorry to hear that HTS Gavin left, I really liked him.

Me and you had few little battles on this forum but after all we were at war :) I always tried to keep personal issues out of it but if I ever crossed the line Im sorry for it, didnt intend to (let me just be confident enough to think that I have never offended anyone personally here). As probably you know it was all in-game smack talk to annoy the enemy rather than personal trips.

For your honest reply and the action you took I owe you respect.

See you around

DeletedUser

Me and you had few little battles on this forum but after all we were at war :) I always tried to keep personal issues out of it but if I ever crossed the line Im sorry for it, didnt intend to (let me just be confident enough to think that I have never offended anyone personally here). As probably you know it was all in-game smack talk to annoy the enemy rather than personal trips.

A lot of the main posters in this thread(and the others) have gone overboard at some point, some do not mean to do so, Tibs on the other hand has shown no restraint.

It was under my original assumption that Tibs had overthrown the alliance, my bad, I will still not serve under him. He has thrown Insults and been quite immature this whole war.

Many TFP are nice people that play the game for the fun, the rush, the joy or whatever...However I don't Understand how our spirit remained so high, A Few days a poll opened up, 38 said continue the war, 12 said attemnt to end it, 2 said they didn't know about it. The 2 that didn't know about desevered to kicked and farmed as they cannot read or refuse to. I wonder if the 38 who said yes A)Saw no way out and would rather die fighting (B have no ability to look at stats and see DoA were spreading into our core oceans while we are still targeting IoA....

None the less I had friends, they are good players

Sittingdingo-Really,Really nice player, helped me with my first conquer, however before I joined PL and eventually PL, I was his farm, yes his farm...

H17-Wouldn't have joined TFP without my early diplomatic contact with him in my small noob alliance about 6 months ago, he simply said if we can prove ourselfs our 2 alliances can be allies, well we fell apart long before that

Aureole - We were in a small helpless alliance togther when Aureole left LT I left too, we both joined PL, so without Aureole I would no be were I am, for that I thank god for.

dogukankurt,Aquinorius,HTS gavin Didn't know them very well howver they are nice and good players, I hope Aquin falls with Honor, as he/she has already lost a lot of cities to DoA, and I am sorry to see Dog and HTS leave.

hi12345 Really nice player we worked together in O74...(he was better than me ;))

Well with that, BYE!! TFP, sorry to leave

DeletedUser

And you don't? Please. We had a nice convo where you flamed not just me, but GROM and his mother. You are 35...I am 18. I'm more mature than you. So who needs to actually grow up?

Your got to be joking, no way he's 35!

DeletedUser5270

I have received a couple of messages from TFP players saying TFP are preparing to attack me. Well I am very surprised that I haven't been attacked already.

Anyway you better hurry up and attack me because I am preparing to attack you.

I have also received messages saying that many think I was a spy. Well maybe you should look to yourselves because maybe the spys are the large myriad of TFP players that are talking to me. The simple truth is players just talk and there is no spy. You only think there is a spy because you are paranoid with loosing and need someone to blame. I tried to get this point across when I was in the alliance and was just savaged by members of the Council for expressing it. Most of those same members have now quit the game.

Before you attack me remember one thing. Most of you are only in TFP because of me. I am not just talking about my decision to bring in the Legionnaires. I am talking about me opposing the councils recent plans to kick most TFP Members and form a small elite alliance.

Anyway if you want to attack me please do as that is the point of the game and I fully understand that. You won't get a rant from me like Tibs did a few days ago.

Anyway attack me or not it doesn't change a thing. I am still going after Tibs.