TFP Vs DoA #2

DeletedUser

DoA have maybe 5 mil in the border oceans...TFP maybe 8 mil in the area

If you add up frontline TFP it equals 8525119,if you add up DoA's frontline its 8790372(does not include IoA),(data taken from oceans 73,74,75,76,63,64,65,66) If you add up TFP enemies+DoA you get 11mil+

EDIT:Love the -rep on this post that took me down 1 rep....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The reason you get people brushing off your comments about being outnumbered is simple. If you start a fight but and find you can't finish it thats your problem, if you start a fight without sorting out your activity rates that is your problem and if you attack an alliance when you know they have strong allies without sorting your own network of friends out, well guess what, that is also your problem. Using being outnumbered as an excuse is poor and is equally boring to read as it shows that we organise our diplomacy efficiently and effectively.

I don't particularly care for EOTD but you don't hear them complaining about being outnumbered. They simply get on with things and to be honest they do a damn fine job of being awkward difficult opponents.

Tristan I hate to break it to you but it's not all about TFP. There are also conflicts involving EOTD, LoC, SME and various others all over Delta. Believe it or not we have other enemies. A couple of other points, you'll find the stats would be even more tilted in favour of DoA as your conquests on IoA would not have been included (12 since the start of the year on IoA) and all the TFP players in O85/86 would have had no noticeable impact due to a lack of close targets, oooooo, maybe having points in the area is useful after all.

DeletedUser

The reason you get people brushing off your comments about being outnumbered is simple.

I wasn't saying were outnumber now that i look at there frontline stats were not,there a difference of about 200k which is 20 cities,ryu made it look liked we outnumbered DoA by 4mil which we don't ....

DeletedUser

Apollo, my post was directed at Tristan not you. you just managed to get yours in first. I don't think anyone can dispute TFP are not outnumbered but not as much as it first seems and not everywhere.

DeletedUser

Tristan or should I say Murty maybe...?

You havent been reading everything we posted here before and you repeat a lot things which have been said already.
In a shortcut let me tell you that I come here to belittle TFP, this is a PnP thread after all so whats that all drama about? "trash talking" - look at my last post - i only showed how we took over half of the TFP ocean. What is trashy about that? Its just a fact. I cant show off and post screenshots with maps and our conquers?? oh im sorry for that....I didnt know that showing TFP failures is forbidden and not in a good taste.

You say things which are not true, like that DoA/IoA are only fighting one enemy. How can anybody treat you seriosuly when you make such cheap lies? You speak about long range attacks which you dont see but like to talk about them - fantasy. I am aware of only 2 huns who were attacking you.
I dont condemn TFP for taking its own cities, which I explained clearly many times, even in this thread. Maybe you stop posting if you dont check facts and read other people posts, jumping in the middle of a thread without any knowledge about what was said. This is how you want to earn anyones respect?

Finally respect.... I know about TFP few things and I dont like much of it. As I said many times before I respect some individual players in TFP and I dont know personally probably 90% of TFP members - what Im talking about is the alliance in itself.

What should I respect TFP for? For breaking NAPs, given words, backstabbing their allies, preying on weak etc?

Should I remind you how TFP was talking with DoA and Pergamum against BoM being at the same time friendly with BoM and discussing against Pergamum? How they backstabbed BoM? How they agreed with DoA and pergs to fight against BoM and then didnt attack as planned but came 2 weeks later to prey on destroyed and weak BoM players?
Or maybe about how TFP was discussing with pergs a merge and at the same time making deal with RMs against pergs? and how after they preyed on weak RMs and backstabbed them by taking their cities? Obviously in the result pergs didnt trust a word said by TFP (especially after "warm" chats with their leader, who couldnt resist and was throwing insults around) and RMs after being betrayed turned away as well.

Should I mention that h17waii was banned temporary and yesterday another TFP player was banned as well? How many more were banned and we didnt notice? Im waiting for more to come as I know more details which i keep for myself. Respect WHAT? WHO? rules brakers who try to win just for winning with any measures acceptable? How can you speak about honour and doing these things?
TFP leaders thank to who 2 threads have been closed because of their vulgar and insulting comments?

While Im typing it TFP leader imperica (having 1000 cities) is attacking an IoA small player, while he hasnt managed to take a single city from even 1 DoA player. Strategy right? Maybe good one but worth any respect?

There are few good guys in TFP but as the whole alliance TFP has nothing to show off except embarrasing failures. Respect must be earned - few guys in TFP deserve a lot of respect, the rest is in shadow or following the wrong people.

PS Murtyallmighty if its really you why did you join Pergamum after leaving BoM and then jumoed to The Huns if you like so much TFP (I was told months ago that you are TFP man in BoM). Tricky Clown 2?

DeletedUser

tristan you can very well say that and it is actually very easy to say that, but I believe the odds are actually pretty fair. Black and TH have a very limited amount of presence in the area, about (and I'm being generous)200 k points altogether. IL have a combined presence of maybe 1 mil points in the area. DoA have maybe 5 mil in the border oceans...TFP maybe 8 mil in the area(I'm including the sum of o75, by the way), maybe more. And these figures are very generous to tfp. TFP have more than enough men to win, and it is not 'against the odds'.

Now I have no idea who you are, but your idea of what resources are 'in the area' is just laughable. In the area is within 24hrs by lightship, which amounts to one hell of a lot more than the numbers you have made up.

Try holding a conquest against the volume of lightships that DoA/IoA/The Hun/Asylum/Black can throw at you from that range and you will very quickly realise this.

DeletedUser

tegi is right.I am a member of Black and am mainly based in O 57.You have one strong player there who has no chance of defending him/herself against PeasenBoy or Belizarius for that matter.Your problem is that you took in members from oceans that you knew or should have known will become targets to as soon as a war against DoA starts.Why nate decided to join the war is really non of my business but dude what did you expect?!That we will go into a kamikaze war that might destroy most of us?!I've been playing this game for about a year and ever since I joined Rainmaker back in the days I saw that Delta is a barrel stuffed with gunpowder and all we need is a match and BOOM!You threw the match into the barrel.
Take my advice and for the sake of your players agree to some steps towards accepting a truce.I know it's hard to admit it but in this war you are out gunned.3 of the top 5 alliances are against you.We were 3 million points behind you guys when this war started and now you have 700k points left of that.If you want to survive it's time to admit defeat because otherwise you will end up like Rainmaker.Destroyed and forgotten.

DeletedUser

A public announcement

The TFP's leadership would like to make the following statement:

During our 3 month war with DoA/Black/Asylum(who?) and The Huns the TFP has lost many frontline players..there is no denying that...and us having to take inactives b4 our enemies did was hard work for a long period of time.
As things stand oceans 74 AND 75 are still fortresses and bar the odd city, they will never change hands.
Attacks upon these oceans have slowed to a trickle.
IoA seem to be taking the initiative by trying to merge with every small alliance in our northern and southern territories and are even trying for a wonder island of their own (how sweet).
As TFP have no intentions of heading west and doa and the huns cannot break us, we will simply continue building in the east and dominate the 80's.
I dont see how our enemy can say they have achieved anything really.

We have more points now than when we went to war
We own more oceans now than we did when we went to war
Our core oceans are still ROCK SOLID
Communication and leadership struture very much in place.
Position in point leaderboards the same...(attack and defense stats are up..thx for the bp)
We have soaked up everything u have thrown at us and have and proved we can play aswell, if not better than our foes.

Yes we have lost a few warriors and alot of simmers, but the phoenix still flies free and proud...

If u other alliances ditched ur big point inactive players..the leaderboard ( which means nothing btw) would look a little different and all u point counting smaller alliances will stop inviting whoever from wherever in a vain attempt to climb a meaningless ladder.

Seeing IoA being merge happy in our outer territiories tells me ...Ur plan A hasnt worked and true to form to try to obtain ur objectives u continue merging instead of warring.
We know u cannot goes through us..and we arnt about to fall apart either...so carry on tryin to go around us and we will see how u do at that too.

Now.. If Forty Four would like to say "sorry and can we be friends?"

Well thats something my council would have to vote on :p

DeletedUser

Black and TH have a very limited amount of presence in the area, about (and I'm being generous)200 k points altogether. IL have a combined presence of maybe 1 mil points in the area. DoA have maybe 5 mil in the border oceans...TFP maybe 8 mil in the area(I'm including the sum of o75)

GROM my post about DoA only fighting one alliance was in reply to the post made by ryu about the war in our area. Now I'm sure a really clever fella like you with your screen shots abilities can work out alliances such as EotD and LoC are in the west of delta on the other side of the world (I could almost be sure that I have read a post or 2 stating that TH were fighting on that side of delta and DoA on our side but guess you can change what you say on a daily basis if it suits the point your making at the time).

As for trash talking I think I made it very clear in quote I posted belong to you what I found to be trash talking. I don't think I said anything about screen shots or facts which are true about DoA taking over half an ocean. It was the fact that you asked TFP how we planned to win the war without taking DoA cities when we have taken DoA cities!

I would also like to thank you for the great laugh I got from an ex Pergamum player talking about an alliance breaking NAP's that's classic. Should I remind you how pergamum were talking to BoM about attacking DoA/TH? Then attacked BoM along side DoA and then merged DoA for reasons I shall not say on the public forum but lets just say it is a little underhanded.

Now as for honor I think any man who knows me in this game will tell you I am honorable. I have never been banned from this game for cheating and I am unaware of what other TFP members were banned for. All I can tell you is I can not be held responsible for what the minority do but also the whole alliance should not be tared with the same brush.

P.S. you can call me what ever you like baby but you know I love it when you call me Daddy :p

DeletedUser

We have more points now than when we went to war
We own more oceans now than we did when we went to war
Our core oceans are still ROCK SOLID

I think badnight will soon reply here I just want to comment this part.

1. You have more points now, because you merged with your training alliance, cant you remember? PL was ranked 15th (4th of December) which is quite a lot of points.

2. I dont know if you "own" more oceans now. Do you still count oc76 as yours?
I start to feel there like at home :)

3. Your core oceans havent been really attacked yet, except few successful conquests made by FortyFour and other guys, we didnt really have any serious operation against cities in 75.

@ Murty ("the traitor" - not my words)
We could argue here forever about the past, let me just say that Pergs didnt plan to attack DoA with BoM. Actually BoM broke their territorial agreement with pergs and then mouthed off - this is why Scar lost patience to Fear bros and joined DoA in their war.

Tsk tsk, you try to twist facts to push away everything I said about TFP breaking NAPs and agreements.
"merged DoA for reasons I shall not say on the public forum but lets just say it is a little underhanded" - LOL what??? hahaha poor try my friend. We played open cards with both sides. We did consider (i personally wanted) going against DoA with TFP on our side for the challenge of fighting against top ranked alliance but your leader made it impossible.
You forget that we are speaking here about TFP not Pergamum. Pergamum doesnt exist anymore. So stir as much as you want but you didnt even try to defend TFP face but decided to jump on me and Pergamum - that says enough.

Finally leaders are not like "minority" and if one of them misbehave on the forum, while other is banned, thats not something I would call a marginal thing. They represent the alliance.

PS Still Im curouis why you were TFP man in BoM, then pergs member, then The Huns and now TFP? Very interesting CV you got there ;)

DeletedUser

Nothing really to add. In terms of size there's been very little growth when you combine PL + TFP with the post merge TFP because you've been busy hovering up your inactives. An observation before I get flamed.

For us what is interesting is the fall in numbers. Most alliances probably lose 1% of their players per week and this is what will kill TFP off as the option to recruit and renew is limited. Since the start of this event I guess around 60 players have dropped out (net) which increases the pressure on those who remain. Whilst I agree in terms of size TFP are the biggest in their main oceans I doubt they can claim to be in full control of O76 and to a lesser degree O86 having been unable to remove IoA in 86 or to stop DoA moving in force into 76.

I suspect part of this is the declining numbers and the need to deal with inactives is beginning to limit what TFP can do. I would suggest they are careful because without dealing with this it will become a self reinforcing problem. Any alliance large or small needs to think about how it will add new players over the course of it's life or dwindle away to nothing.

NB - In recruiting Gods Heroes I think TFP have made a decent move to address their tail off in player numbers.

DeletedUser

FYI G.R.O.M

h17 is on weekend shift , Gav is in Vacation Mode and i'm am writting this pm

thats all 3 founders accounted for...NONE of whom are on a ban.

I just wanted to show everyone G.R.O.M is a fantassist or a liar...can't decide.

DeletedUser

It seems that whenever someone TFP's name near DoA's name the thread turns into a flame war with a few people making actual points... :supermad::supermad::supermad:

DeletedUser

How many more were banned and we didnt notice? Im waiting for more to come as I know more details which i keep for myself.

What more details do you know G.R.O.M because I feel this is going to go the same way of that "bot" conversation. Maybe if something someone did in-game confused you or made you suspicious, you report it to support instead of throwing senseless accusations in the public forum.

Also if you say that you don't know 90% of the people how can you just talk about the alliance? The people in the alliance are what makes an alliance. Now when you talk about the previous choices that our alliance has made-"backstabbing" as you call it- you know that in any alliance the majority of the people don't even know the whole diplomatic relations any more than the red/green flags they see on their maps. This is sent down by the council and the members listen to the orders. There is a hierarchy and its not possible to involve everyone in every decision. It will be chaos. So there are no grounds by which you should be insulting TFP as a whole. And any other insults you might make would be personal ones so I believe after 2 closed threads personal insults will be or at least should be spared from this thread.

That is what I believe anyway. Back to the point though, I don't know about the current city count but I know DoA have been pushing in O76 and you know well done for that. Yeah it's not good for my alliance but it is a good effort so I have to respect it. As for O74, which is the ocean I'm in, I've lost 1 city since the new year and that was to IL with a lot of support from DoA pumped into my harbor. And that city was in O73. We have had attacks on 74 as well but none have been anything significant and they were easy to deal with. Whenever oceans are mentioned though DoA always seem to leave out 64 (except for FortyFour who I think mentioned it once before). We have kept our own in 64 and still continue to do so and it is a stalemate there. 73 is heavily influenced by IL/IoA/DoA but we still have quite a few cities there, probably more than what we had before the war.

DeletedUser

Grom I can assure you twisting fact is not my thing, all I have done is told it how it was but as you said that's all in the past. As for not defending TFP, I don't think I need to defend them as breaking a NAP and attacking DoA was in my opinion the right thing to do. Perhaps you would have liked them to wait for DoA to attack them first? Or are we to believe DoA members in east Delta were going to become peaceful players? With TFP and DoA been the only big alliances left in the east surly war between them was inevitable?

As for your curiosity I suspect your suspicions are right so therefore I doubt I can be called a traitor as I have always stayed 100% committed to my allies no matter which alliance I was part of ;)

DeletedUser

guys....

H17 WAS banned shortly few weeks ago and we noticed that, so no lies here. Tibs, try harder. Why he was banned? we cant know for sure of course but we think we know - thats the leader I was referring to. Nothing more to say as we cant say anything else here.

Other player who was banned recently is a player in oc76 who I know that left the game months ago but his account since then has been being used. I dont know if its a new player that took over that account or not but I knew quiet a lot of guys in TFP and heard few things about accounts management in TFP... Lets say that JEWFish who quit half year ago was in very close contact with me and I know his situation, but even after he left his account was being used.

I dont really feel like discussing or arguing about it in details here, cus I know that your side will be saying "no" I will be saying "yes" till the moment when someone will start to throw vulgar insults. So lets drop it - you guys know what you are doing and I just pointed that out on my list. I didnt make it up, these players were banned, facts period. You wont admit it in public and I dont care. Just know that I watch your hands, have friends and know few things you would like me to not know.

As regarding the bot thing I have asked how is that, what your player did, possible and nobody answered my question. So i stay sceptical. Its not senseless accusation as you call it, its based on reasons I posted here. Its like if you ask how its possible that a guy built up 20kg of muslces in one month, its not senseless. I gave my reasons, go back and read them again please.

dogukankurt - this is what I meant when I said TFP as an alliance. I know how things are and Im not accusing every single TFP member for using multi accounts, or backstabbing its allies. However your leaders represent your alliance, make decisons for it and then all members have to listen to them AND accept results of these decisions. If a decision was made to backstab Rainmakers, then guys in oc74 are responsible for it as well, unless they drop the flag, which represents their alliance. You cant say "its not me, it was my leader decision" - if you disagree with it and it doesn go along with your honour, you leave. If you stay, you sign under everything.

As for oceans I dont really know exact details of whats going on there and as I dont closely monitor every single conquer I cant speak about them. I can only speak about the ocean Im responsible for, where I fight.

DeletedUser

Its like if you ask how its possible that a guy built up 20kg of muslces in one month, its not senseless. I gave my reasons, go back and read them again please.

This is perfectly possible. You only need to know a couple of little tricks.......

DeletedUser

This is perfectly possible. You only need to know a couple of little tricks.......

lol im not sure if you are talking about 20kg of muscles or the other thing. If the other thing and there are "legal" tricks to achieve such perfect results then Im not aware of them. In that case I would be wrong, but I need to know, not believe to admit it.
Lets just leave it - as I said many times before, as every human being I might be wrong and in this case I dont know for sure, I only suspect, basing on my experience and knowledge. If you ask me if I believe that there was cheating or there was not, I will say I believe in the first option.

DeletedUser

I am not saying that the players are not to blame at all. You have a very fair point which is "if you dont like it, leave" and I agree with that. I can only speak for myself so I will say that even during the BoM-DoA war, when I was in my previous alliance The Free and The Proud, I wanted to actually be on BoM's side because I felt the world needed a change other than TH-DoA going after 3rd place alliances :) I don't know the dealings between the leaders so I can't comment how they chose their side but I'm sure they had very valid reasons in doing so. And after that point I would rather try and do my best for my alliance, who have helped me grow and given me a flag, than to desert and be even less honorable by leaving at a time when I could be of use. I feel like I have a debt to pay to the people who gave a flag and protection when I was smaller so I intend to pay that in whichever way possible.

By the way don't get me wrong I have nothing personal against DoA or TH but I just wanted the top 2 to be challenged instead of most top alliances siding with them. In a somewhat similar way to nwinder's vision. But people will always make their choices and you have to respect that.