TFP Vs DoA #2

DeletedUser

TFP + PL membership

At start - 240 (approx)
After merge - 200 (approx)
Current - 155

DeletedUser

my bad somehow i didnt see these conquests - ive checked now again and TFP took 5 cities from TH (nothing else). 2 from inactive hun (moshaq) and 2 from building bill who is now with LoC if my memory serves me...
Anyway it doesnt change much, as we said 10000 times TH players who can actually fight TFP are few (if not only 1 now left).

Please check the map and see against who you really fight. If DoA signs a NAP with an alliance from Beta will you also count them? One must be really blind to not see that TFP is being attacked by only part of DoA members plus few from other alliances, thats it. We dont get nor ask for support from TH, Black, Asylum or whoever you wish to count there. If you give me now a list of few players from these alliances that attacked you I will start to laugh.

TFP is not underdog, it slowly breaks down in a fair fight (players/resources wise). You only try to look for an excuse for that state.

For more detials go back to one of the Badnights posts about Myths which you created - it nicely explains things.

DeletedUser

Oh lordy this is more painful than pulling teeth I am not saying IL because you have a NAP with them. I count them because their leader has left no doubt in anybodies mind that they are working closely with DoA in an effort to take out TFP. I was pretty sure I had made that point clear enough. I do agree with you when you say we are only fighting part of DoA but when you add that to part of IoA, TH, Black, asylum and IL its more than just a handful of players. As I said in my last post you have reinforcements if needed that was in reference to the fact you can call on the rest of DoA, TH, Black, Asylum and IL and who ever if you need them.

If a CS lands in your harbour and members from another alliance help to break it or in fact break it then that player and his alliance is obviously actively fighting in the war. Surly you must admit that. Again with the "myths and lies" when we both know everything I am saying is true. TFP know it DoA know it your allies know it and anybody who is reading this thread has surly worked out by now that you are indeed the one who is twisting fact and catching yourself out with lies or half truths.

Earlier you said its like explaining something to a child, perhaps you should think about your own approach to this thread. As I'm sure by your disagreement with every point I've made (even points that all of delta could see to be true) if I was to say that the writing on my post was black you would probably tell me its really really really dark brown.

DeletedUser

You are right. It is painful as we've gone over these points plenty of times before and we now have to go over them again for a latecomer who believes he/she has discovered something new. Seriously, quoting people out of context and spouting your truth isn't really adding much and certainly nothing new.

You will find that no matter how you want to argue your point people have already made their decision on which side they stand (and again I say if you are outnumbered ask yourself why?). We have plenty of allies and sometimes we help them and sometimes they help us but mostly we are all rushing over to attack the 'noble TFP' right now because there's nothing else going on in Delta.... or because they are terrified... or at our evil bidding... or because we have better cookies...

NB - it's really for the cookies

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

no my friend Im not twisting facts - you just try to squeeze something out of nothing. I dont need to prove you anything, most of the members from Black, TH, Asylum, IL know how much they help DoA in this war, so actually its the opposite - the big part of Delta is laughing at you right now.

Believe me or not, TFP is being hold and pressed back by handful of players...and most of them are the same as guys in TFP, just better organised, with more experience, properly led. I wont be arguing with you any more about this, everything has been said already.

Diplomacy (many allies), war (many conquests on enemy), inflow of new and strong players (training alliance, many new recruits) - on every level DoA is better managed.

you want to see your situation as the result of being hugely outnumbered - your choice, or I should say, defensive mechanism...

DeletedUser

TFP is not underdog, it slowly breaks down in a fair fight (players/resources wise). You only try to look for an excuse for that state.

Its true DoA/TFP have about the same amount of front-line points(TFP 8.5mil,DoA 8.7mil) but there is major difference,DoA have about 100 members which I'm guessing 40-70 are front-line since DoA have 12mil or so out of reach of us,making communication easier while we have 70-125+ front-line,if you count IoA 155 or so,you can imagine how hard communication is and how hard our leaders work,to make sure all players help,(which currently not all are).

So I'm not trying to make it look like DoA should overwhelm us our are much bigger,but they have a better advantage due to their players..

DeletedUser

Something else we can agree on, these points have been brought up time and time again. Not only in this war but in other wars DoA and TH have fought. Did you ever ask yourself why? Did you ever stop to think hey maybe everybody else is right and we're just to arrogant to see it? The fact of delta at this moment is because DoA and TH started out as two very good alliances and due to the fact they have merged with some other good alliances they have a large percentage of the best players in the game.

Every alliance has a few good players but lets be honest it is only a few due to the fact some players are only young or are just not very good or whatever the reason. All alliances including DoA have more weak players than good players. It's just the nature of the game so if 75% of the good payers of the game are all fighting on the same side and the other 25% are scattered throughout the other alliances then the game becomes stale. I for one am here for the challenge but I'm not here to fight the impossible fight. If every war just ends a week or a month after it starts because one side out way numbers the other (with good players) then what is the point?

I know for a fact a lot of people on your side are board of it too but just don't want to start a new server or quit the game because they have put so much in to it. I have also noticed that your side have lost a few good players as of late. For example I see Dawgski has not been active for a couple of weeks which is a real shame. That guy was born for this game he is without a doubt the hardest player I have ever battled with. I would consider him a friend and when I came back he was one of the first I made contact with and he told me himself, his core was totally covered with allies and NAP's. He told me he could really only launch long range attacks and he told me it was getting a bit boring.

So the fact that people keep making the same points may not be the problem, maybe the problem is that you guys are just not listening. Why don't you do something different for your own alliance as much as every other alliance. Stand on your own without your allies, let DoA go to war with TH or whatever just make the game a little more interesting for all the players who bother to log on daily. Well that's me done in here too I have put my arguments across and I feel to carry on banging my head of a brick wall will get me nothing only more bored and pissed off.

DeletedUser

DoA and TH are really just the same alliance...I can't imagine them going to war with each other

DeletedUser

DoA and TH are really just the same alliance...I can't imagine them going to war with each other

He is right ,they've been allies for a long time,and going to war would destroy them both as others have said,LoC,EoTD,TFP and other would come in and have a really good chance of taking lots of cities...However it would be a WW,most of the top 12 fighting over the 40s,50s and 60s...

DeletedUser

dawgski is on VM and will come back

nobody likes long range fights, but thats the nature of this game - it evolves

you want to make things interesting by asking your enemies to kill each other - inspirational

you contradict yourself -
All alliances including DoA have more weak players than good players. It's just the nature of the game so if 75% of the good payers of the game are all fighting on the same side and the other 25% are scattered throughout the other alliances then the game becomes stale.
So does DoA have 75% of good players or bad players? You make no sense...

People who are bored would be bored no matter what. Those who wanted to keep things interesting moved forward, were taking cities to get closer to an enemy and now fight on the frontline. Andyhill started in the similar location to Dawgski but now has many cities in 76, fight everyday and yesterday gathered BPs worth 55 VPs! Boring???
I know for a fact a lot of people on your side are board
(bored I guess)
If to believe you, it is our problem, not yours... your guys have hands full of work, so how can you say the game becomes stale?

You keep moaning about everything - its to hard, we are outnumbered, we are bored, the game becomes stale... that moaning is boring.

Stand on your own without your allies
do you want to tell me that Phoenix didnt merge with The forgotten and many other alliances? Do you want to tell me that TFP wouldnt like to have TH on their side?
If TH and DoA didnt protect each other backs, they would be gone long time ago. This is what you want? whole Delta for TFP and LoC? That would be more interesting? Central located alliances have to cooperate or they will be defeated. You want DoA to fight against TH and TFP, and maybe Black? Is that more interesting? Or maybe it would be more interesting for TFP to ally with DoA and fight against TH? For most of you it would be 2 oceans away! and who would fight? DoA, not TFP.

Only satelite alliances would benefit from war DoA vs TH. They also would have nothing to do (being in the backyard of both) - how is that more interesting??

Bothered to log in... stop moaning and go to fight! Because your last post sounds so desperate that almost sad.

DeletedUser

regarding the previous discussion about numbers, oceans, enemies, frontlines, who has easier job here, who is outnumbered etc

judge yourself....

alliancesAU.png

Auto Updating Maps made by ac04

if you download the picture, you will be able to zoom it pretty well
or for smaller zoom go HERE

DeletedUser

Well the To Be honest, I have been searching in Delta and I come to a conclusion,

I think this is How it Is.

TFP (the forgotten phoenix) VS DoA/Black
SME (spartan marauder elite) VS IoA/Harbingers
Eod (Eaters of the dead) VS Huns/DoA
LoC (LoC-ness, along with SG Elites.) VS Huns/DoA
SC (Scorpion Cats) VS OTC (off topic crusaders)
G-K (god kings) VS DoA

Looking at this, I am thinking. Huns/DoA have made a lot of enemies, or they must be disliked for some reason... I was wondering what's going on, why is everyone trying to bring them down so badly ?

DeletedUser

DocT, you forgot too add
IL(Ionian Legions) vs. G-K(God-Kings)
IL(Ionian Legions)vs. TFP(the forgotten phoenix)
Are we not important enough to have a space in the forums? lol

DeletedUser

Just to clarify the point about the 75% that was not an exact number of anything it was to indicate due to mergers and what ever else your coalition has more strong players than all other alliances. For example just from the top 100 ranked BP the count looks something like:

DoA/IoA 22 players
TH 24 players
Black 3 players
IL 3 players
Asylum 1 player
Harb 2 players

VS

LoC 5 players
TFP 8 players
EotD 8 players
SME 3 players
God-Kings 6 players

Out of the top 100 ranked BP 82 are in some way involved in wars with DoA/TH coalition vs the world. However out of that 82, 52 of them are fighting for your side and 30 of them fighting against you. The 30 against you are split into other alliances and do not have the same close coordination as DoA/TH.

As for my comment about DoA going to war with TH that was not intended to ask you to actually do it. All I meant by that was if your such a god dam clever and skillful alliance then bloody prove it. For so far all you have shown delta is that you big men when your big friends are backing you up. Stand alone against TFP whom by your description is weak and falling apart. If this is so why do you need your mates to back you up? I remember the start of the BoM war DoA couldn't touch us for 3 days when it was one to one. It was only when Perg and TFP came into it they started making progress. Perg conquered our isolated players in 66 TFP in 75 and DoA in 64 and 55 (with the help of a few others) which I guess according to what you have said in this thread makes them weak???

DeletedUser

regarding the previous discussion about numbers, oceans, enemies, frontlines, who has easier job here, who is outnumbered etc

If you add up the numbers of frontline TFP and DoA cities its
DoA:8.7mil
TFP:8.5mil
You can look at the full number in one of my posts awhile back...

DeletedUser

I would put my estimate at 9mil putting that 2 mil is in o85, and 1 mil spread out in places DoA is not. Most of your ocean is either in oceans with DoA members or next to them.

DeletedUser

All I meant by that was if your such a god dam clever and skillful alliance then bloody prove it. For so far all you have shown delta is that you big men when your big friends are backing you up. Stand alone against TFP whom by your description is weak and falling apart. If this is so why do you need your mates to back you up? I remember the start of the BoM war DoA couldn't touch us for 3 days when it was one to one. It was only when Perg and TFP came into it they started making progress. Perg conquered our isolated players in 66 TFP in 75 and DoA in 64 and 55 (with the help of a few others) which I guess according to what you have said in this thread makes them weak???

there we go again, for TFP 1 asylum player, or 1 TH is an alliance... we dont need "mates to back us up", as 99% of fights are done by DoA.

BoM war...dont make me laugh. TFP was 2 weeks late for this war, and came when it was almost over. Pergamum took cities on its territory - BoM broke their agreement and were constantly conquering on pergs territory, so pergs took it back and extra. Pergamum attacked as planned and agreed with DoA and TFP but it was TFP that didnt keep agreement, came late and jumped on leftovers, on the broken alliance...

Perg conquered our isolated players in 66 [...]which I guess according to what you have said in this thread makes them weak???
You attack few isolated small IoA players - BoM had the biggest players located in the oc66, including RTS Tony, Zero brothers, who were top ranked Delta players at this time. They had many more players in 66 like Tricky Clown, Simwiz etc etc

You really start to sound more radical and desperate in every next post...

DeletedUser

overcompensateit by attacking small IoA players

1.IoA are the training alliance of DoA,therefore they are DoA,they attacks us,they attempt to take our cities,we attack them,we take their cities to stop the attacks,Its not so that we can brag about how many IoA cities we take.

2.Why do you continue to make IoA look weak? There players are strong,a lot of there players are the size of our,they can offer huge attacks,and good CS statements