TFP Vs DoA #2

DeletedUser

Should I mention that h17waii was banned temporary and yesterday another TFP player was banned as well?

Grom appears to have a bee in his bonnet about me getting banned, so to clear it up once and for all...

I have been banned twice.

The first time was when a player called JewFISCH, from TFP, sent me and Umdupas, from DoA, his account details and asked me (and I assume Dupus) to manage his account, whilst he completed the final weeks of his army training. Unfortunately, Dupus was in DoA and we had just gone to war with DoA, so I was concerned about Dupus using the account to 'spy' on our alliance. So I logged onto the account, changed the password (so Dupus could not access the account) and e-mailed Fisch the new password asking him not to share the account details with Dupus. I got banned for this for 5 days and in hindsight, I should have just removed Fisch from the alliance.

The second time was when Tibs stayed with me for 5 days. We registered a shared connection. After 5 days, Tibs moved into a new flat and the shared connection was dissolved. 5 days after this, I was given a lifetime ban with no appeal for multi accounting (using Tibs account). I appealed and 11 hrs later, then ban was lifted.

I hope this clears this up for Grom and anyone who holds a flame for me and we can all move on.

DeletedUser634

Atm TFP try to tic tac us ;) and this is how it looks like. TFP tic tac, aquins:

Well TFP must be doing quite well then on this basis ;)

The war is a bit far from me but at the moment it seems to be a bit of a stalemate at the moment with not a lot happening. Will have to see what happens now the building bill (As far as I knew the only Hun fighting TFP) has now left.

DeletedUser

I just wanted the top 2 to be challenged instead of most top alliances siding with them. In a somewhat similar way to nwinder's vision. But people will always make their choices and you have to respect that.

I absolutely understand that as I was the one who wanted in the past go against DoA/TH. To not start a new personal flame war, let me just tell you that I chosed my sanity and to enjoy the game much more, relaxed rather than to have to pull hair off my head each time I have to explain something or do anything... if it makes sense to you. After all its only a game and it should be fun, so good team is whats matters. If nice (not insulting, relaxed, polite) guys are on the stronger side, tough. People obsessed with controling everything and everyone, rude, looking for hidden knifes and always power hungry are not the type i would like to work with. For example Zero brothers, were definitely not on my list.

I understand and respect "nwinder's vision" and personally think that a lot of TFP members source of resistance is exactly that attitude. So its more about fighting against the stronger rather than fighting for its banner. Loyalty to local friends is important as well.

There is no right or wrong side, only two teams and as far as the cause of your resistance is worth respect, some people like me, care more with who they are in one team rather than for what reason they fight. Its only a game after all, not much ideology here.
In the most simple way I can say that I prefer to play for captain A rather than for captain B and as you might have noticed Im not a freerider or an opportunist but push the war forward, so my choice wasnt based on whats easier for me. I actually chosed an enemy closest to me...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol im not sure if you are talking about 20kg of muscles or the other thing. If the other thing and there are "legal" tricks to achieve such perfect results then Im not aware of them. In that case I would be wrong, but I need to know, not believe to admit it.
Lets just leave it - as I said many times before, as every human being I might be wrong and in this case I dont know for sure, I only suspect, basing on my experience and knowledge. If you ask me if I believe that there was cheating or there was not, I will say I believe in the first option.

Muscles. I don't know anything about Grepolis.

DeletedUser

I understand and respect "nwinder's vision" and personally think that a lot of TFP members source of resistance is exactly that attitude. So its more about fighting against the stronger rather than fighting for its banner. Loyalty to local friends is important as well.

Now that is something I can confirm. Several players are loyal because of the banner, and several players are loyal just to fight the big boys. When trouble brews, they'll jump ship to what they perceive is a more stable alliance. It is natural when in this position - the are like Soldiers of Fortune, to be honest. Use 'em while you got 'em is my theory on it. As it turns out, it is more or less good - we have the loyal ones left, and the others have moved on.

Does it hurt a little when they jump ship? Well, I try not to let it - as long as it is not to TH or DoA or Harbingers or IoA or Black (lol). That is harder to do when they are the people you trained from the get-go...but oh well. Life is life.

More to the point though, I am starting to agree with GROM's theory (that sometimes he backs up on, but mostly upholds) numbers/figures/city loses don't matter.

We have been losing cities to TH lately, left and right. All of this is because several players went on vacation before the holiday's and never came back. We try to mop up the cities before you guys get to them, but they become massive battles. For the most part TH and LoC (not eotd) don't fight directly anymore, we fight over inactive cities (eotd and th very much so still fight directly).

As far as I am concerned, I'll fight over inactive cities all day long, and I think TH will too - no one gets the large amount of defensive BP when we do it.

So to finish the statement from two paragraphs ago - the only thing that matters, and the only thing history remembers, is who won the war.

TFP/DoA/IOA - we are a long, long way from telling who wins the war. EOTD/LoC/SME v. TH/DoA/IoA/Harbingers - we are a long way from knowing.

The past is the past guys, let's forget about it and move on. I have a jaded past with a lot of disloyalty - on both sides of the arena, but when I dwell on it - I want to quit the game. When I forget about it, I have fun. I want everyone to stay here and not quit, it is no fun with inactives everywhere. So let's all simmer down and enjoy life (and secondly, grepolis).

DeletedUser

Look guys we you argue about who attacked who and when and who was banned etc.But will this change anything?I think not.I respect the members of TFP who are still there for sticking to there alliance and being loyal to it.In some way I hope TFP survives in some form because they are a proud and noble alliance.But I think we all now that right now TFP can't hold on for long.I monitor the points standings daily and see that slowly TFP is losing points.The fact that most of these players are people who basically were afraid or to busy to come back is sad.But still those are losses to TFP with out any real losses to TH or DoA.Keep in mind that no kingdom can stand with out the proper protection behind it

DeletedUser14362

Now that is something I can confirm. Several players are loyal because of the banner, and several players are loyal just to fight the big boys. When trouble brews, they'll jump ship to what they perceive is a more stable alliance. It is natural when in this position - the are like Soldiers of Fortune, to be honest. Use 'em while you got 'em is my theory on it. As it turns out, it is more or less good - we have the loyal ones left, and the others have moved on.

Does it hurt a little when they jump ship? Well, I try not to let it - as long as it is not to TH or DoA or Harbingers or IoA or Black (lol). That is harder to do when they are the people you trained from the get-go...but oh well. Life is life.

More to the point though, I am starting to agree with GROM's theory (that sometimes he backs up on, but mostly upholds) numbers/figures/city loses don't matter.

We have been losing cities to TH lately, left and right. All of this is because several players went on vacation before the holiday's and never came back. We try to mop up the cities before you guys get to them, but they become massive battles. For the most part TH and LoC (not eotd) don't fight directly anymore, we fight over inactive cities (eotd and th very much so still fight directly).

As far as I am concerned, I'll fight over inactive cities all day long, and I think TH will too - no one gets the large amount of defensive BP when we do it.

So to finish the statement from two paragraphs ago - the only thing that matters, and the only thing history remembers, is who won the war.

TFP/DoA/IOA - we are a long, long way from telling who wins the war. EOTD/LoC/SME v. TH/DoA/IoA/Harbingers - we are a long way from knowing.

The past is the past guys, let's forget about it and move on. I have a jaded past with a lot of disloyalty - on both sides of the arena, but when I dwell on it - I want to quit the game. When I forget about it, I have fun. I want everyone to stay here and not quit, it is no fun with inactives everywhere. So let's all simmer down and enjoy life (and secondly, grepolis).

?????????? i didnt know we where at war with harb ???????????????

DeletedUser

Look guys we you argue about who attacked who and when and who was banned etc.But will this change anything?I think not.I respect the members of TFP who are still there for sticking to there alliance and being loyal to it.In some way I hope TFP survives in some form because they are a proud and noble alliance.But I think we all now that right now TFP can't hold on for long.I monitor the points standings daily and see that slowly TFP is losing points.The fact that most of these players are people who basically were afraid or to busy to come back is sad.But still those are losses to TFP with out any real losses to TH or DoA.Keep in mind that no kingdom can stand with out the proper protection behind it

More propaganda, monitoring the points will tell you little about the state of this alliance. You say yourself the players who don't come back are too afraid or too busy which makes them weak players. As Grom pointed out on one or two occasions TFP have been conquering their in actives. So if the weak are quitting and the better players are eating up their cities would you not agree the alliance would be getting stronger?

God your side has a really funny way of looking at things, first lots of alliance aren't involved or working together then they are. Then statements such as they are fighting on that side of Delta and we are fighting on this side are posted then something like we have wars on all sides is said. Then Grom says we are only still here because we are conquering our in actives, then you say the in actives that are apparently keeping us alive are making us weak.

Personally I think you guys should all get together and make up the same stories before posting on here. It will look a lot more like actual facts and be much more believable.

DeletedUser

You think just because I fight be there side I have to agree with everything the say?

DeletedUser

No I don't think I said that anywhere but surly if you guys are going too fight a war together you should be at least in agreement to what our weaknesses and strengths are. Would you not agree?

DeletedUser

NB - In recruiting Gods Heroes I think TFP have made a decent move to address their tail off in player numbers.

I was awaiting for someone to comment on us. We have gone with the Phoenix as i saw Doomsday was going to be a problem, then they merged with IOA which causes a bigger problem. we have not merged with TFP nor shall we, we have only teamed up as i have spent to much time and effort to let my alliance slip away. Do not think as we are a small alliance were not strong.

DeletedUser

TFP = dictatorship?

oh dear tristan213142, stop confusing
you stir and stir, what are you cooking here? ;)

People have right to have their own personal opinions. Nobody from DoA tries to control people and tell them what they have to think or post on the forum. I for example represent only myself here and my opinions. Fortyfour will represent DoA and Badnight IoA but even then if I have a different opinion than them I will be able to post it here.

I can only guess that TFP is a total dictatorship, if you have to "make up the same stories before posting on here"... thats sad. I was once PMed by a TFP forum member who said
"Sorry orders:
Sorry not allowed to PnP about the war anymore...Maybe you can ask tegi,lol..."

TFP must be one happy place to be in....NOT :)

Everything is very simple here, posts like yours add confusion (on purpose I guess). I will explain things to you, no worries, just let me know if you would like to know what was said here. Unless you are not interested in any communication but only in adding confusion to hide TFP failures...

DeletedUser

OK since statements are been made by different members on your side contradicting each other I'll ask to see if you can clear up a few issues. Are DoA/IoA fighting TFP alone or do they have help from TH, asylum, Black/Ravens, IL/IWA? Are TH and DoA fighting wars on different sides of delta or have DoA got wars on all sides?

You see its not me who causes the confusion its when members of the same alliance no wait the same collision (because DoA and TH are two totally independent alliances) make statement after statement completely contradicting each other is where it creeps in. Also it seems that it is your personal propaganda which is put in place to hide facts. Me simply pointing out the flaws in your posts is only to try to rectify the situation and make the facts more clear for all to see.

For example I will remind you of last week when you asked the question of how TFP planed to win this war without taking DoA cities. Then by logging on to Grepostats its clear for me to see that TFP had indeed taken more than just a few DoA cities. Also it can be confusing when members of DoA trying to pass off conquest of IoA cities as insignificant "because IoA are a training alliance" and then it is contradicted by badnight gloating in the forums about IoA's achievements.

Ok so we will go with those four questions first:

1) Are DoA/IoA fighting TFP alone or do they have help from many alliances?
2) Are DoA and TH fighting different wars on different sides of delta or are you all fighting together?
3) Have TFP taken any DoA cities since the start of this war? If so why do you personally lead people to believe they haven't?
4) Are IoA a training alliance or have they reached a staged where they can be called a full ally of the DoA/TH collision?

P.S. Nobody dictates to me what I should write on here (if they did I wouldn't be part of the alliance for very long) the reason we are all saying the samething is because our posts are based on factual information, which can be verified using such functions as Grepostats.

DeletedUser14362

i dont know about the other questions but i know the answer to number 2 here it is. yes doa and ioa are fighting also in the western side of delta against eotd and loc

DeletedUser

I'll try and answer some of those questions
1) We have help from other alliances but this is mostly a DoA vs TFP fight based on the proximity of players. IoA has in interest due to our node of players in O86 and players who joined from Soldiers of Doomsday. One of he reasons it feels like you are fighting everyone is this wonderful thing called 'diplomacy'. We have it. The question you need to ask is to ask why is everyone against you?
2) All alliances are fighting in multiple areas against multiple opponents large and small. Huns are mostly west, DoA mostly east and IoA by definition tends to be more scattered. I am not even going to try to list all the 'spats' that are going on around delta.
3) Nobody has said TFP haven't conquered DoA towns, a simple look on grepo shows that up. The point that you seem to have obviously missed is that the ratio is in DoA's favour. The nature of the conquests are also how you get judged.
4) IoA takes in people helps them grow and some move into DoA. IoA are a training alliance that just happens to be big effective and successful. IoA always has been a full, albeit junior, member of the DoA/Hun agreement.

The bit you are struggling with is the apparent inconsistency in some statements about IoA is due to generalisation and a lack of awareness on how IoA is run (or how training alliances can work). In certain areas with long established players we are very strong whereas in other areas with smaller players or fewer players we are not. Hence in O86 we are comparatively weak but in O47 we are comparatively strong. You'll also find that 'zeroing' a 3k player is not nearly as challenging as breaking a 200k player and thats why sometimes it appears inconsistent.

DeletedUser

OK well that clarifies everything (until the next page when somebody else says something different) although if I may pick you up on a few things. Where you say it maybe one reason why it feels like everybody is against us (which is not at all what I said or implied) and we need to ask ourselves why. Firstly it doesnt feel like the whole of delta is against us just pretty much the alliances I named in my post. As for asking ourselves why, we have no need to do that as its fairly simple TFP attacked DoA which in turn leads to attacks from TH. Other weaker alliances such as black, IL and asylum do what they can to stay on the good side of alliances who they fear (please don't confuse this with diplomacy or friendship it is just out of fear). I am not confused as to why we are at war with these alliances only why it has been said that DoA are fighting without help from other alliances.

Also Grom never actually said TFP haven't conquered any DoA cities (nor did I say he did) but has implied it many times (which is very misleading to those who are on the outside looking in). This is a tactic used time and time again to put pressure on the members within TFP to make them think they are losing badly and to deter other alliances from getting involved.

Lastly but by no means least you say IoA are strong in some areas (e.g. O47) and weak in others (e.g. O86) so basically what your saying is IoA are strong outside of the main war zones and weak inside them?

DeletedUser

You exaggerate, trying to show everything in black and white colors. Such a simplification must lead to confusion but it doesnt mean we are contradicting each other. For me your questions sound like asked by a naive child, but we both know that its not the case and you just try to mess around.

Anyway I will answer to you in as many details as I can, so you have no more doubts, ok?

Also you escape from my questions - is TFP such a dictatorship that regular members cant post anything which is not accepted by the big brother?
---------------------------------------------------------------

1) Are DoA/IoA fighting TFP alone or do they have help from many alliances?

Seriously, have you ever looked on the map??

God your side has a really funny way of looking at things, first lots of alliance aren't involved or working together then they are. Then statements such as they are fighting on that side of Delta and we are fighting on this side are posted then something like we have wars on all sides is said.
Lots of alliances (I guess you mean TH, Black and Asylum) are not involved in this war, except few individuals. Nobody ever said they are, please show me where it was said?
Yes TH is mainly involved in fights against EotD and LoC, while DoA against TFP. However DoA has some players located in far West and West/North oceans where they fight against EotD (oc 43, 44, 45, 46). In the north some of DoA are fighting against GKs (53, 62, 63, 73). Its not such a massive scale like war against TFP but yes, some of DoA players dont add anything to this particular conflict.
DoA has ~100 members spread all over so many oceans, where it borders with many alliances, its mixed with Black, TH, next to Asylum, GK, Il, EotD,
not like TFP clustered in mainly 3 oceans plus 2 newer ones with almost no other neighbours.

That should also answer to your 2nd question:
2) Are DoA and TH fighting different wars on different sides of delta or are you all fighting together?

Each of these 2 alliances is focused on a different war, but as some members are mixed up, both will help each other when they can. Players like Building Bill or Cortex (TH) are based in oc65 and naturally will participate only in TFP war BUT there are no other Huns nearby! So the scale of this help is really small, jeeez, like putting that for a child!

This is not 0 & 1 system, yes or no, black or white - you confuse people and yourself. What we said is that majority of DoA are fighting against TFP but some are not and DoA as an alliance has to react in many more places than TFP, which is in more comfortable situation.

Now bit offtopic:
So yeah, you can see what DoA had to do to be now no1-2. It had to work all around, in every possible direction, making diplomacy with trustworthy alliances and war with hostile ones. TFP is so "proud" as it was growing (mainly through merges) unchallenged by any serious force, and now on their way to domination stands DoA. TFP was rooting West and DoA East, finally they met but its TFP that try to make themslefs look like underdogs, while actually they have local adventage over DoA. What they dont have (or didnt have), are good leaders.

That local focus is more important than looking just at total points, which are misleading. That leads me to another point:

3) Have TFP taken any DoA cities since the start of this war? If so why do you personally lead people to believe they haven't?

TFP did take some cities form DoA and nobody ever said other wise. Never. We were always comparing their conquests to ours.

I saw your little table where you try to prove that TFP is as efficient in taking enemy cities as DoA. First of all you count from January...why January? The war started couple of months before as far as I remember...If you want to prepare a reliable comparison dont hide any data.

TFP took from DoA 31 cities
DoA from TFP 100 cities

If you want to add all losses (IoA, TH, Asylum, Black) then

-our coalition took 135 cities from TFP (IoA took 13, Black 8, Asylum 5, TH 9, actually it was all Building Bill)
-TFP took from the coalition 62 (29 from IoA and 2 from Black)

Of course we can argue now about "quality" of these conquers but all I can say is that these IoA players were all based within TFP oceans or behind the lines (totally isolated), most of them were players with 1-4 cities each...
So half of the TFP conquers are not really impressive... Then comes the thing with inactives but really dont feel like arguing about it again.
IoA has few few spread here and there players on TFP territory, which makes them easy targets.

As far as strategically it can be explained why TFP attacks these guys, it does also show that TFP is very limited in damage they can do to the main force in this area - DoA. TFP does take a city here and there but comparing to what DoA conquers, its not that impressive. As I said before locally TFP has more members than DoA, so they must be inactive, non-cooperative, untrained, or organised in a wrong way.

More propaganda, monitoring the points will tell you little about the state of this alliance. You say yourself the players who don't come back are too afraid or too busy which makes them weak players. As Grom pointed out on one or two occasions TFP have been conquering their in actives. So if the weak are quitting and the better players are eating up their cities would you not agree the alliance would be getting stronger?

First you say that points dont matter and then that TFP better players by getting more cities and points are making the alliance stronger. Do you really think that by taking non-enemies cities TFP gets advantage over DoA? DoA managed to eliminate few TFP active players because we took their cities. TFP doesnt do that. How does it make you stronger?

Ive explained that already somewhere, that points (cities) are only an indication of potential abilities (power) of an alliance. However there are more important things to take into account, like where are all these cities located, whats the concentration level, how far are they from an enemy, how many frontlines are there and following your thought - to who (what kind of player) they belong to.

Even if they belong to active players but they dont use this "power" to damage DoA then whats great about it? Some of TFP players keep taking inactive cities but never attack DoA. We call them points w..., ranking players etc. They absolutely dont have any influence on the alliance strength. Its like having a sword which is hanging on your wall and only get dusted. "OH look what I have here, a big gun ya? Even bigger than yours, ya?"

So no, TFP doesnt get any stronger by taking new cities. TFP would need new players or more aggressive players, maybe new strategists or leaders. These around me can only take inactives, run away, escape and attack small, weak isolated IoA players with coulpe of cities. Imperica, Tibs they keep attacking small, insignificant (weak) players, instead of stopping us in killing theirs members ("impressive").

Example, yesterday tibs and co conquered dadannys main city - the guy had only 3 towns: 10k, 3k and 1k and was located in the center of TFP territory. By eliminating him did they really hurt DoA or IoA? What that guy was able to do? Send a wave once a month? Do you think that we, guys in 76 are being attacked by imperica, tibs and their boys?
While they bully weak players and overcompensate their failures on small IoA trainees, we take city after city in their ocean...

It not only shows lack of b...s but also absolutely lack of power, tactic skills etc.

Then Grom says we are only still here because we are conquering our in actives, then you say the in actives that are apparently keeping us alive are making us weak.

Its so simple - TFP keeps their points up and sweep problems under the carpet. "We have that many points and you have that many blah blah" - these comments dont come from our side. They come from TFP. You can hear from tibs saying "our points didnt change even went up and we are solid as rock". Actually this rock cracks and TFP active players try to fill gaps. However by doing so they limit their abilities to fight DoA, as they have to move backwards instead of forward against DoA. DoA gets more cities on TFP territory, while TFP progressively retreat, concentrate in their core 75 ocean and build a fortress there. They like so much WW2 referrences so lets say its like Germans changing their own country into a fort, but soon or later the right bunker will be bombed ;)

So taking inactives doesnt make TFP weaker but definitely doesnt make it stronger. It helps them to cover their loses.

On the other hand you have DoA players taking away TFP cities, which make them stronger. Why? Becasue DoA players use these cities to take even more, to attack more and quicker, while TFP can only uphold this image, that nothing big happens, hidding all problems behind points ranking...

So it doesnt matter how many points who has but how can effectively use its assets.

PS
"Other weaker alliances such as black, IL and asylum do what they can to stay on the good side of alliances who they fear (please don't confuse this with diplomacy or friendship it is just out of fear)."

Thats TFP way of thinking, cuz TFP has history of bullying everyone around, making them to merge etc. DoA leaders gave a word to other alliances like Asylum or ex-Pergamum that they will not attack them unless being attacked - NAP. They kept this word. Smaller alliances like to cooperate with DoA because they know that it wont betray or use them. We cant say the same thing about TFP. TH dont coopereate with DoA out of fear, nor DoA with Huns, the same can be told about weaker alliances and you know why? mutual respect and trust.

DeletedUser

My goodness grom that was a long one, in case you missed the point here I am struggling to understand some things which are said and your post has just made it a hell of a lot worse. So we'll start from the top. My point was you guys say exactly that, no other alliances are involved but only certain players. Yet we have members of black talking in the forum of their involvement, IL leaders talking about waiting on the go ahead from DoA. So why would an IL leader need DoA's say so to attack TFP? Then badnight clearly states in his reply to the very same question "we have help from other alliances"???

As for "my little table" I started it in January because that's when I rejoined the game and as for your count you have once again mislead the forum. You counted how many cities TFP lost to DoA, IoA, TH, Asylum, Black but only counted what we gained from DoA, IoA and Black. I am sure I remember a couple of conquest from TH members on our side. Also you seem to have left out your now found friends IL from your count. Which again leads to yet more confusion as they seem pretty sure they are working with you??

As for you comment "First you say that points don't matter and then that TFP better players by getting more cities and points are making the alliance stronger. Do you really think that by taking non-enemies cities TFP gets advantage over DoA?"

Where to start? I never said points make us stronger I said our better players are getting control of weaker players cities which would of course make the alliance a stronger unit. Also nowhere in that statement did I say conquering our in actives gives us any kind of advantage over DoA. I was just stating the obvious that having one strong player with ten cities makes a stronger alliance than one strong player and nine weak players who own a city each.

Time and time again we are criticized for conquering isolated players in our areas, How To Player Grepolis, Chapter One (How to stay alive), Page one, First line..........Secure your city and fortify your area.....This of course what you do no matter if the guy is the bottom member or the top member of an enemy alliance. Small members grow to be big members. It is a tactic used by DoA if I remember rightly during the BoM war a lot of our members got in trouble in places I couldn't reach.

DeletedUser

lol i know it was a long one, tried to say about everything :D

About other alliances I told you what I see - I see only few guys actually doing something from Asylum, TH, Black.
I cant speak for DoA, Im not the leader nor diplomat, but we dont share forum nor plan anything together. It just so happened that DoA had good relations with Il. God Kings have been attacking DoA from the north for quiet a long time now, the only change is that now Il got serious about them.

Re cities i didnt miss anything, its very simple - TFP didnt conquer a single city from TH or from asylum.

about the points thing/new cities - as i said, active player doesnt mean a better player, so therefore TFP doesnt get much stronger. Its more like fixing wholes in a sinking ship.

last thing, conquering small and weak players - again as i said, its logic but not being able to take as many DoA cities as IoA ones, just proves that TFP is weak. Not that TFP has less members or localy is outnumbered, just the alliance as the whole thing doesnt work as it could be.

DeletedUser

Honomu 13,464 Building bill H17waii The Huns The Forgotten Phoenix 2011-01-28 11:59:58
Laupahoehoe 13,248 Building bill H17waii The Huns The Forgotten Phoenix 2011-01-15 17:24:08
A 3 2,870 FoBoT Phoenix2112 The Huns The Forgotten Phoenix 2011-01-12 00:14:14

Again this is only since the start of the year and still not including IL. Mate it's no problem for me to post on here that DoA are on top right now and tbh have been since I came back. That however means nothing to the outcome of the war. You might not agree but what ever way you look at it TFP are the under dogs as they are far out numbered. You call it diplomacy I call it been afraid to fight man to man, we can call it what we like but TFP is heavily out numbered and DoA have reinforcements if needed. Can you not just admit that even though TFP are not exactly moving forward they ain't exactly falling apart? I highly doubt anybody from an alliance as highly skilled as DoA ever thought they wouldn't of been in our core by now.