TGO vs EOW war stats

DeletedUser

Ok i made this so people dont need to keep on posting the stats on other threads and making them go off topicand this is the gains/losses starting from today i will keep updating this thread when i get time and also remember that the information is from Grepostats so here goes

TGO

Gains:98

Losses:240
EOW

Gains:240

Losses:98

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not really sure where you got this stats, but something tells me that EOW has taken just a few more then 3 cities. Also, it kinda is not a good idea to have someone involved in the war keep track of stats. Here are the real stats

EOW has taken: 53 cites (44(TGO)+ 9(zodiac))
TGO(+ zodiac) has taken:23(TGO) + 4(Zodiac) = 27

This war has really been blown open. Hopefully TGO can get something started so this can be kept interesting.

DeletedUser

Not really sure where you got this stats, but something tells me that EOW has taken just a few more then 3 cities. Also, it kinda is not a good idea to have someone involved in the war keep track of stats. Here are the real stats

EOW has taken: 53 cites (44(TGO)+ 9(zodiac))
TGO(+ zodiac) has taken:23(TGO) + 4(Zodiac) = 27

This war has really been blown open. Hopefully TGO can get something started so this can be kept interesting.

its starting from today and im not including eow's allies so thats why i didnt include Zodiac but if you want you can do it you just tell me the stats and ill update the first post and if you want we can add zodiac and eow's allies

DeletedUser

its starting from today and im not including eow's allies so thats why i didnt include Zodiac but if you want you can do it you just tell me the stats and ill update the first post and if you want we can add zodiac and eow's allies

Or I could just post my own stats? And what allies of EOW would be add exactly? From what I have seen, it has only been attacks breaking conquests and support, not taking cities. I added Zodiac because zodiac is pretty much TGO.

DeletedUser

Or I could just post my own stats? And what allies of EOW would be add exactly? From what I have seen, it has only been attacks breaking conquests and support, not taking cities. I added Zodiac because zodiac is pretty much TGO.

well MAP just now and right there you just said all the conquest that have happened and now your saying there not happening

DeletedUser

well MAP just now and right there you just said all the conquest that have happened and now your saying there not happening

What has MAP done to add to either sides conquests of the war?

DeletedUser

What has MAP done to add to either sides conquests of the war?

have you been reading the threads there helping EOW even if they havent conquered a city yet they will conquer one soon

DeletedUser

have you been reading the threads there helping EOW even if they havent conquered a city yet they will conquer one soon

I have been reading and according to both sides, they are only helping break conquests, they have shown no aggression towards TGO other then helping defend allied cities. If they start taking/losing cities, then sure, add them to the list, but no sense adding them to the list when they arn't adding anything to either side.

DeletedUser

I have been reading and according to both sides, they are only helping break conquests, they have shown no aggression towards TGO other then helping defend allied cities. If they start taking/losing cities, then sure, add them to the list, but no sense adding them to the list when they arn't adding anything to either side.

Ok if it makes you happy go and make your own thread about it and you can add any alliance you want

DeletedUser

wow, could you be more clueless......?
being in TGO i figured you might know who is attacking your alliance
guess i was wrong.

MAP have not attacked TGO.
not a single time.

we broke 3 sieges the other night
3 of 3 attempted by TGO on EOW members in O42 i might add.....

but it's pretty obvious that TGO is convinced and maybe even a little scared that MAP is going to start attacking....

we may, we may not.
but TGO certainly have given us a reason to at this point.......

DeletedUser

wm802:
have you been reading the threads there (MAP) helping EOW even if they haven't conquered a city yet they will conquer one soon

nice to know you are so confident in our abilities to conquer your teammates :)
thanks bud lol

and why on earth would you start the stats at 0 - 0 today, when the war has been going on for over 2 weeks???
let's just reset the stats when we are losing overwhelmingly, is that it? LOL
talk about wishful thinking.....

DeletedUser

wow, could you be more clueless......?
being in TGO i figured you might know who is attacking your alliance
guess i was wrong.

MAP have not attacked TGO.
not a single time.

we broke 3 sieges the other night
3 of 3 attempted by TGO on EOW members in O42 i might add.....

but it's pretty obvious that TGO is convinced and maybe even a little scared that MAP is going to start attacking....

we may, we may not.
but TGO certainly have given us a reason to at this point.......

Youse are in the war thats why youse have been added

DeletedUser

wm802:

nice to know you are so confident in our abilities to conquer your teammates :)
thanks bud lol

and why on earth would you start the stats at 0 - 0 today, when the war has been going on for over 2 weeks???
let's just reset the stats when we are losing overwhelmingly, is that it? LOL
talk about wishful thinking.....

I dont really care who wins or loses i just play for the fun of this game as that is whats its for

DeletedUser

I dont really care who wins or loses i just play for the fun of this game as that is whats its for

it shows.

is TGO filled with players who don't really care if they win or lose??
EOW:53 TGO:27

sure looks like it....

DeletedUser

it shows.

is TGO filled with players who don't really care if they win or lose??
EOW:53 TGO:23

sure looks like it....

Its 27 for TGO(if you count those taken by zodiac). The 53 stat includes those taken from zodiac so you have to count both or change the 53 to 44

And whats bad about that at least they dont take the game seriously

Sethius, you reading this?

DeletedUser

oops, 53 - 27

still....ouch.

maybe we SHOULD change it to 0 - 0 like wm802 wants, just to give them a fighting chance....

DeletedUser

oops, 53 - 27

still....ouch.

maybe we SHOULD change it to 0 - 0 like wm802 wants, just to give them a fighting chance....

well actually i changed it to 3-1 EOW because it would be easier to record and EOW were in front so why is that giving us a fighting chance

DeletedUser

get a clue....

alpha has just witnessed my last post responding to this kid...
a momentous occasion indeed!!!
not another second of my time will be wasted on his ridiculousness

yippie!!

good luck on reaching 50,000 posts in 3 and 1/2 weeks and mangling the english language along the way bud