TGO vs EOW war stats

DeletedUser

i'll add 20,000 of each resource to that bounty......
i like this bounty game, it's fun :)

DeletedUser

maybe we need a thread dedicated to this bounty, to accurately track it's progress and reward the deserving parties....

DeletedUser

maybe we need a thread dedicated to this bounty, to accurately track it's progress and reward the deserving parties....
By all mean ivy, you should create one. I have a few bounty I would like to issue for the guys that annoy me but out of my reach.

DeletedUser12077

You know I'm probably the only person on here other than Phish who could take his cities right? So you're pretty much offering me and Phish 40k of each resource to conquer him...

hmmmm...

capitalism or moral high ground...which way do I go...?

DeletedUser

honestly, it is pretty much just you boglin. I would have to take a city to get closer and unless they up the reward a bit more, I won't think about it

DeletedUser12077

I've got no intention of conquering any of your cities if that's what you mean...I've got other things going on right now, so I'm saving my cp

DeletedUser

I've got no intention of conquering any of your cities if that's what you mean...I've got other things going on right now, so I'm saving my cp

Ok now i dont need to make brims, for my operation called "Boglins Bane" lol

DeletedUser

wow, i've never seen an area so densely populated by anchors.....
there's maybe 10 players in the entire ocean

maybe we should just leave him to exist in his little wasteland up there, it's punishment enough lol

DeletedUser

wow, i've never seen an area so densely populated by anchors.....
there's maybe 10 players in the entire ocean

maybe we should just leave him to exist in his little wasteland up there, it's punishment enough lol

It's not really a punishment as you can see, I'm in 58 aswell and I had hopes for getting into the top 10 for ocean 48 but, I decided to spread into 58 because there's more action there.

DeletedUser

if you say so.....
O58 looks just as dead and anchor infested

DeletedUser

First off, WM802, I don't think fully grasp the concept of a bounty, he isn't betting you, he is rewarding the person who conquers on of your cities.

As for that bounty, it is rather tempting, but I have other uses for my culture other then taking a city in the middle of 48 trying to get closer to you. 43 hours is too far to be successful

Quick question about the offer though, does each city taken give 20k of each res or is it a one time thing?
20k for the first and all cities after. 30k to whom-ever takes his last.

DeletedUser

your on Boglin and Phish are excluded from this but they can attack wothout the assistance of thier alliance

quick point, if we wouldn't be allow to us our alliances, does that mean you can't ask for support?

DeletedUser

and who actually believes they can dictate the actions of their enemies....????
of, i forgot.....TGO does lol

just to let you in on the "big secret" guys, any person can call on the aid of any of their friends or pacted allies at any time
i suggest you plan/strategize accordingly.