TGO vs EOW war stats

DeletedUser

irene:
so in an empty ocean nobody can attack you

spoken like a true turtle

what is the point of the game then??
who plays a war game and hopes they never get attacked????
or never have to do any attacking?

DeletedUser

I have nothing to worry about my friend, I don't talk abunch of crap on these forums that means nothing just to get my post count up.

I was simply stating that if you keep up in your ways than you might get an enemy. You don't have anyone close now but that may soon change.

DeletedUser

I have nothing to worry about my friend, I don't talk abunch of crap on these forums that means nothing just to get my post count up.

I was simply stating that if you keep up in your ways than you might get an enemy. You don't have anyone close now but that may soon change.

Ok you need to check were i am There is Boglin and Phish, but Phish isn't that much of a threat because of the distance between us.

DeletedUser

Lmao, I think you missed the point I was saying. And this comes from a person that attackes alot aye?

I don't have a problem with wayne, I was just making a friendly advise.

DeletedUser15283

(At least they have better reputation:p) People talk on here as much as they would in real life to someone.I don't think that people who talk on here alot about what's on their mind or speak their thoughts are the people we should be criticizing(Excuse me if my spelling is wrong), it's the critics we should be criticizing.When Dr.Martin Luther King Jr. spoke his mind and thoughts, some people did think'Wow, this guy has no room to talk because he's a black'.Look at them now.Guess they were wrong.Black people are the same.But that's not the point right now.The point is, stop talking about others errors and look at your own.Calling them bigmouths can be a big thing when you get conquered by them....:D

DeletedUser

Hasn't been updated:

EOW Gains:
Unity/TGO Gains:

Plus the number of people in EOW who quit has a total city number of approximately 200.

DeletedUser

Hasn't been updated:

EOW Gains:
Unity/TGO Gains:

Plus the number of people in EOW who quit has a total city number of approximately 200.

Thanks for that.The first post is updated.