The alliances in Gythium (till now)

• Thread starter Hagop abroumian
  • Start date

DeletedUser17045

Before teddies can go to play they have to ask me! =)
So if you will be nice and keep your playing ground in distance from me
then all will be k!
Permission shall not be received from anyone. We need not ask at all ;) You fall in the firing line, you fall in the firing line. Haha!

Musketeers are certain noobs and Order of St Michael look like our first MRA !

Well, I've no idea what they plan on doing on those two islands, either they're turtling up really bad or just have no idea on how to play the game. As for Order of St. Michael, they're not the only MRAs out there. Templar Knights, R.O.M.A.N.S, even Death Faction!

Hss they are just prepaering for WW!

Lol, they won't even make it that far at this rate. :p

Slobo.c's leader appears to have already bailed the world.

Well looks like Order of St. Michael will be tumbling down pretty soon.

DeletedUser

Well, I've no idea what they plan on doing on those two islands, either they're turtling up really bad or just have no idea on how to play the game.
I'm in Musketeers and they said that it was planned all along to get on two islands next to each other(Came over together from other worlds). They definitely know what the are doing, one of the most organized alliances i've seen in my year and a half of service. Hey, at least we aren't being an MRA

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2663

I'm in Musketeers and they said that it was planned all along to get on two islands next to each other. Hey, at least we aren't being an MRA

hmm well if its planned, then i guess we will have to judge by its exicution and results. Will be interesting as it has its pro's and cons

DeletedUser

hmm well if its planned, then i guess we will have to judge by its exicution and results. Will be interesting as it has its pro's and cons

i edited what i said, i thought i needed to include that.

But I think you will be pleasantly surprised.

DeletedUser2663

Now i am more interested. Starting to sound like the marines from lambda. Good luck to yall

DeletedUser

ChezHead if you would not be such a noob I would start to worry! :p
But it seems I am far from being worried :D

DeletedUser

well come and say hi and i'll show u how much of a noob i am.
happy hunting your all gonna need it LOL

DeletedUser

o cant wait to see this pan out i see alot of good fights for you all ahead shame im not there RL is such a bore lol

DeletedUser

pan you know me from other worlds. where i kicked your . so you better give some of these guys some tips how to live longer than 13hrs from when i start attacking LOL

DeletedUser

panaque I know you m8 we were together in E SF, I hope you ll get back in grepo so people can learn from you and asgarrd everyone knows you are noob m8 :p

DeletedUser

you kicked my ? the way i see it you've been so abused youve got a gaurd for your you couldnt fight your way out of a brown paper bag man so back the @#@: off i might just find the time to give you a lesson

DeletedUser

Children children let's keep the raging hormones in check shall we.

DeletedUser

way hey first bite Pan feel free mate if it's your workload i'll even help you do that. fire it through on e mail and i'll help you free up 13 hrs again.
:D