The Big Evo plan

DeletedUser

Do you want some company ;)? I´m still young, 19 years old, 1m76, not much though;-(, long black beautiful hair, handsome, elegant, sexy, etc. So how about it ^^?

When did this turn into evoharmony you sound like your discribing a race horse. lol:p

DeletedUser

When did this turn into evoharmony you sound like your discribing a race horse. lol:p

Ups...sorry I forgot...It´s of the 38ºC here in my city...

But there´s never a wrong time for someone to flirt, right;)?

DeletedUser

lol Evoharmony would be funny!

yeah i can just imagian

intreasts - ruling the world, mass perfectly timed attacks, forcing noobs into VM

Princesslozza just looked at your profile cast pop growth on her city?

DeletedUser

Hey! That's an awesome idea.

If the entire world of Iota, outside of Evolution and D12 of course, all went on VM, we would have nobody to attack. We would have no targets for over a month, and surely folks would get bored with that, so we may start attacking eachother. Or, of course we could just wait it out and build perfect armies and absorb a bunch of cities for that entire month, and then just take out our frustrations on everyone who abandoned Iota for the time.

I love the "destroy the top 5 players of Evo" idea too. With Nahji's calculations of only having to take 45 cities per player, you all would take 225 cities from us, leaving those top 5 players with another 225 cities to fire back with... Not to mention the rest of us ;)

Here's a hint for all of Iota... GAIN GOOD POSITIONING AND STOP GIVING IT UP SO EASILY!

DeletedUser

My plan as The Dirty Dozen.. leader is to creat a Death Star and kill those republic ppl. >=)
darth,vader,lego,r2d2,star,wars-44e00dc9dca53f62d73a04fe8f6b78fa_m.jpg

DeletedUser

Hey! That's an awesome idea.

If the entire world of Iota, outside of Evolution and D12 of course, all went on VM, we would have nobody to attack. We would have no targets for over a month, and surely folks would get bored with that, so we may start attacking eachother. Or, of course we could just wait it out and build perfect armies and absorb a bunch of cities for that entire month, and then just take out our frustrations on everyone who abandoned Iota for the time.

I love the "destroy the top 5 players of Evo" idea too. With Nahji's calculations of only having to take 45 cities per player, you all would take 225 cities from us, leaving those top 5 players with another 225 cities to fire back with... Not to mention the rest of us ;)

Here's a hint for all of Iota... GAIN GOOD POSITIONING AND STOP GIVING IT UP SO EASILY!

At the moment we are the world of iota as no one else is commenting. We are coming up with plans to take ourselves out

DeletedUser

There are a lot of good plans ^^

Let me see...all I needed to do was to run out with yours wives or your daughters if they are older then 20 at least...no forget it, it´s better if I don´t mention this and it wouldn´t work for women...damn my plan has flaws...need to think it over again...so give me a few hours ;-)...oh wait...that could work...hmm...what if I ran off with your PrincessLozza and marry her in Las Vegas?

(hope one certain woman won´t check this forum or I´m dead, so let´s keep this quiet between us ;) )

DeletedUser

Hehe. I love it Bane ! :)

There are a lot of good plans ^^

Let me see...all I needed to do was to run out with yours wives or your daughters if they are older then 20 at least...no forget it, it´s better if I don´t mention this and it wouldn´t work for women...damn my plan has flaws...need to think it over again...so give me a few hours ;-)...oh wait...that could work...hmm...what if I ran off with your PrincessLozza and marry her in Las Vegas?

(hope one certain woman won´t check this forum or I´m dead, so let´s keep this quiet between us ;) )

Umm..I'm telling her Dad ! :p lmao

Good question QCI ! :cool:

Now...How about we'll take Lozza to Vegas and marry her? I think we'd all go for that whether she would is a different story..I guess we'll have to dream about it then...Wait....Oh well..Nvm..

DeletedUser

Rotten cheese and dirty socks may work.

I would stay away from that.

DeletedUser

ssshhhhhh in game you can be anything you want to be, even a unicore without a horn

DeletedUser

The best way would be to wait untill evolution got bored of playing and quit lmfaro

as i dont see evo being destroyed any time soon........

MANY HAVE TRIED MANY HAVE FAILED

DeletedUser

The best way would be to wait untill evolution got bored of playing and quit lmfaro

as i dont see evo being destroyed any time soon........

MANY HAVE TRIED MANY HAVE FAILED

the only way i could see it is if there was a EM pulse in the mainframes.

DeletedUser

ssshhhhhh in game you can be anything you want to be, even a unicore without a horn

If that is so, then I wish to be a bikini, but only I can choose who will wear me ^^

what happends if lozza is 16?

What? Is that true? Hmm...then I will have to wait at least 4 years to put my plan into action...or maybe...a time machine will do it...I will pass Lozza through the time machine and when she gets back, she will have 25 years, that´s a good age ^^

Umm..I'm telling her Dad ! :p lmao

Who´s her dad? Is he scary? I´m getting scared already...hmm...what does your father like Lozza? :)supermad: I just need to buy him, hehe;))

Lozza's not 16 lol I wish!

So? Which is it? Are you 16 or not?
You don´t need to tell me your age, just need to know if you´re older than 20, that will work for me :p

DeletedUser

ok i think i can speak for lozza thats a little ookie haha

DeletedUser

I have the ultimate plan! But it would involve much discomfort for myself also. I wil shut down the internet, and Evolution will be no more!!! BAHAHAHAHAHA!! Sorry, had to do it. lol. :)