The Big Evo plan

DeletedUser

Well I got the fat part. And I also got a pretty awesome beard. Does that count? And would you be distracted long enough for the fall of Evolution? :) lol.

DeletedUser

Well I got the fat part. And I also got a pretty awesome beard. Does that count? And would you be distracted long enough for the fall of Evolution? :) lol.

No I'm a woman.. I can multi-task :p

DeletedUser

when i was looking at grepostats it said the notalot lost a city to phalanx

DeletedUser

No I'm a woman.. I can multi-task :p

Hmm...so you´re crazy like those 4 women in Rho that I know of. Why must all the best and experienced women in grepolis be all crazy?

I like fat hairy men.. I'd be happy not running away :D

So...if I let myself get fat, let my beard grow, attach some hair to my body, I will be able to seduce you? Well, I already have long hair, so the first step is done. The problem is getting fat, well I guess it´s easy if I eat at every hour.

DeletedUser

carefull guys some of you need to think this through, any idea how hard it is to penetrate a princess b day suit. Three hands is all am saying

DeletedUser

I wish I didnt cut my hair shorter :( I got fat down pretty good, but I'm also 6'3", so maybe a bit more fat will help. deathcore, just PM me and I'll send you eating tips to get fat quickly.

and Lozza, I give, that was my ace in the hole, but if you wont be distracted, I'll just go and cry somewhere. lol. :)

DeletedUser

I like fat hairy men.. I'd be happy not running away :D

Umm..Yikess..Gross ! lol Hair...Yeh I won't go there...lmao

Lozza doesn't get distracted..Well...Or does she? Guess you'll have to find out...But EVO SHALL LIVE FOREVER ! :D

DeletedUser13647

Well I'd convince my old friends in Evo to break away with as many people near them as possible and team up with Little Brother to take down Evo. Because all my old friends in Evo aren't original Evo.

DeletedUser

haha have you seen little brother lately, about 60% of the alliance is in VM not one of them has put up a fight.

everton,iceblade and enas have helped out massively in that

DeletedUser

and we are all happy they are around to donate to the evo cause. They newest blood bank circle are quite fun they actually fight back

DeletedUser

Yes, That's all that's left is Bad Co, and Circle..& Isn't Bad Co leadership slowly drifting away? I haven't heard much from them lately..