The Coalition's formal declaration of war to ONE*.

DeletedUser

lol so its looking like ONE* is going to win. If theres any of your coalition near my area i wanna help ONE*, even though im not in it.

i can see this thread becoming a propoganda thread:)

DeletedUser

I the alliance called One* was in a coalition, that'd be kind of ironic xD

DeletedUser22650

We didn't mind the threats and the letters, they were highly amusing and everyone got a laugh out of it. The thing was that they were so long and so many of them.

PFB is an awesome name for aggresive alliance because you expect them to softies and bam they've rimmed you.

Bring on the first official war that we've been winning before we started!

pfb used to be an alliance on nu, they were awesome and original :p

DeletedUser

I remember seeing Pink Fluffy Bunnies on Gamma i think... SO not very original now.

DeletedUser

oh wow...... I have never found such a thing so funny, but I love that the PP group is asking all to go to the mods here and have us investigated for using bots and cheating
I am sorry all but I find this low and sad. My group has been warned for a while now that if they do decide to play unfair that they are kicked from our group.
So either play fair in this war or pull out. We do not need ppl to go whine.
Sorry to not make such a nice post but I find this sad. If anyone wants to see the mail from their diplomat let me know ;)

DeletedUser

Good morining to all of you,
let me introduce myself a bit to the forum: I live in Italy and I am currently n. 1 defender and I just left PP (my official statement) for several reasons which I would like and hope to have time to explain soon in details in a further post.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3393

You guys are making the war too easy for us.
Please give us some fight.

DeletedUser

Tim sorry you had to leave your alliance :(
I would loveto hear your thoughts.

DeletedUser

Tim sorry you had to leave your alliance :(
I would loveto hear your thoughts.

And so, as promised, some insights into my personal experience with The Castles In The AirPhalanx Power alliance.

"Noone leaves an alliance just because The King of the Hill is where it was a weak ago" -Plato, 372 BC

To start with, those of you not familiar with mysticism should know that the absence of any plan is a plan itself.

10 hours into the revolt in the leader's city and noone knows who's stirred the revolt. 12 hours after that she gets conquered but noone notices that for another 48 hours still, visiting the forum, you suddenly can "be sure that we all get into the heroes world when it is time".

Reading "Am I wrong or the forum moderator just left the alliance?" (i.e. for another one we are at war with) and his wife (delayed onboard) aka communication officer replying "yes, but he left on good terms", leaving the next day herself (lol), while still remaining in the description for the next 48 hours (I guess that's a standard) deliversmakes you feel very confident about the solid structure of the leadership.

When the co-leader signs in and writes, in the middle of an important operation, right there, below your recent spy report, "guys did you get the spy report?" and when you ask him politely to delete the irrelevant line but he doesn't have a clue how to do it, makes you wonder if he's okwant some more coffee.

...to be continued (in the second part some good men and warriors will be mentioned)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3393

That is exactly what I have been hearing from others Timofey..
Lol

DeletedUser

For some strange reason I think the Pink Fluffy Bunnies are going to kick some serious in this world.

DeletedUser3393

Hats off to you Thomas, for keeping good spirit about this. Good Sportsmanship!