The Coalition's formal declaration of war to ONE*.

DeletedUser

noooo i was conquered. :(
That's what happens when you play cod for a few hours :p

DeletedUser

Phalanx Power is costing you the war.

Nah, easy bp. We have like 10 alliances ganging on us and we're still winning. Sure some players have left and some cities have been conquered but we're still winning and the best players are still remaining.

I am surrounded by enemies and not one have gotten through my land defense. Yet I'm still pwning.

In the next two days you'll see our power ;)

DeletedUser

Typhoon is in the war against One too. As are about 10 other alliances you forgot to mention.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We have the list of the alliances btw and out of respect only aim at the ones that are spreading false statements and rumors.
sadly the ones that joined the bandwagon have never approached me to discuss things and or diplomacy, just went by the word or a select 1 or 2 that many have now found out to be liars and truth benders just to create distrust to better their own good
so Sparta mail me in game if need be as I am always willing to talk and see how things can be worked out.... threaten me and yes I will not accept a pact - you can do as PP did just that if you wish.

DeletedUser

sorry, but they are our pact members and pact members stick together.

DeletedUser

Pact members also die together haha ;) The world has been open for a while, still building your armies? First minute I got out of bp I shot into the top 60 abp ranking.

DeletedUser

That's because I have extremely massive armies that don't look like my point value.

DeletedUser

yes I know you are all pacted with the server, not sure how that works when you go to build ww islands at the end

DeletedUser

Thats 6 months away. By 6 months none of the top alliances will be in the top anyway.

DeletedUser

Yes we were
Came in at number one sadly some leadership issues developed and I lost trust and felt I needed to move on due to it
Here I am seeing it through at number #1 ranked it number #100th

DeletedUser

You did. :p
i'll keep updating though, will do it later tonight.