The Future of Hero Worlds Discussion Thread

DeletedUser5792

I'm ranked 6? (not in the game cannot remember) and WILL ABSOLUTELY NOT participate in anything to do with WW's - NKH1945
You are ranked 67 Hunter. lol

I am ranked #10 and WILL NOT participate in the construction of WW's

DeletedUser44426

You guys are foolish, and fight for an unwinable cause.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Nothing wrong with them sharing their opinion and feelings on the matter. That is kind of the whole point to a discussion/feedback thread

DeletedUser47129

Well...that seems to be the only course of action left to us.
I nominate Clive, as he is the one who has had most to say on this.
Clive ..draw up a charter for all alliances to submit to "no building WW's" anyone breaking it gets wiped by the rest of the server

DeletedUser

hey clive i haven't got around to shooting you a PM as I've been busy with this whole BS and RL but i did take the time to post to inno Facebook so far they have just ignored me I'm starting to see a familiar pattern here and I'm not to keen on it

RNR is behind ya in killing any noob trying to build the WWs

DeletedUser23986

Nothing wrong with them sharing their opinion and feelings on the matter. That is kind of the whole point to a discussion/feedback thread

any specific reason why this is not on devblog? Devblog was supposed to let us know whats devs are thinking before it came to forums?

DeletedUser23986

So it is to stop players across multiple servers from uniting? and letting the forum admins face the hatred?

DeletedUser18787

When a company wants to do something, it usually does it disregarding the protests of the customers... When a company decided to shut down it just shuts down. :pro:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

made a fake fb acct just for that purpose, INNO fix this or you're losing a lot of support.

DeletedUser

The whole point of the Hero Worlds was to give experienced players long term motivation and special perks to enjoy the game of never ending wars. If you give the Warrior Worlds all the features then you ARE KILLING the Hero Worlds anyways. I believe if you improve the graphics and game play then you will convince gamers like me to come and stay. If you must give the Warrior Worlds something then maybe 1-2 features to motivate them to come to the Hero Worlds. As for me aka Warghost4 of Achilles (i forgot my pw here), I will quit Inno Games and never play anything of theirs and take my money and future spending money with me!

DeletedUser19042

The whole point of the Hero Worlds was to give experienced players long term motivation and special perks to enjoy the game of never ending wars.
Well, that pretty much failed, didn't it?

DeletedUser

not yet but if it does it will be a sad day for Inno Games lol cause they'll lose me :) and those like me so I'm not threatening but suggesting they think more on the whole point of the Hero World ya kno...

DeletedUser23986

Well, that pretty much failed, didn't it?

Well, not really.

Even if all experienced players didn't join, most of the players in achilles are still experienced. Much better ratio than any other world!

DeletedUser

I have sent a letter to all members of alliances with 1 million points and 7 or more members - it reads as follows

The following is a list of all alliances with more than 7 players in the alliance and 1 million points

Rank Name
1 Wake of the Kraken
2 Northern Mayhem
3 RocknRollas
4 OoC honors Spook
5 The Resistance
6 Mighty Black Sheep
7 Dirty Dozen
8 Cease Fire Till WW Resol
9 Northern Resistance 2.0
10 Suck It
11 MAG-7
12 RocknRollas II
13 *KRONOPOLIS*
16 Kanga Nation

All of you know the issue of WWs and their implementation - I don't need to repeat that if we build WWs that is the end of this world as some point and all the work you put into this world - will be gone and we will have nowhere to go other than another world to start over - sorry but if I wanted that I would just play farmville

THEREFORE

I am offering up a contract for all the above alliances to agree to NEVER construct WWs and if any WW is detected that all members that sign it will then immediately cease their wars and destroy both the alliance and the members of that alliance that attempts to construct it.

I would like two things

a - a letter by the founders of the alliances that agree to write they agree to this and
b - to put "-NO WW" at the end of their alliance name

Once 75% of the alliances (12) alliances agree to this - Cease Fire Till WW Resol will come back to the game and start playing

Forward this to your founder and have them send me this agreement - I will then forward a copy to each founder

Look to the alliance name list to see how many alliances agree by looking for the -NO WW in their name

I want to thank each and every alliance for honoring the ceasefire - I am currently in withdrawal and look forward to getting back to having fun in the game.

I look forward to your replies

clivestraddle - founder - Cease Fire Till WW Resol

DeletedUser47163

Well, I'm always watching the forums, but this one I will have to post.

I came to play the English world with a team from Brazil to acquire Tactical Heroic Hero to enter the world with requirements.

Strive, to receive the crown, we are convinced that it would open up a world hero in the third generation requirements. None of that happened.

And we are winning in Brazil hero world, almost 80% of the conquered cities. InnoGames presented in which a failure of closure of the world without purpose.
Failed the outcome.

So I'm here to help find a solution and this was more feasible below:
I am totally against open world hero (BR19) for new players without the requirement, and why: it's too late to deploy Wonderland.
The players who come now, either themselves or would have a chance, would be a shot in the foot, Besides being totally unfair.

In my opinion:
I'm a programmer, I think it is very simple for Innogames deploy closing module with the following criteria:

► One is to determine the winning alliance with 75% of the cities in the world with domininadas flag (Not including Ghosts and Players without Ally).
► Another factor, maximum time limit , world 2x = 1 year and 6 months, 2 years = 1x, 3x = 1 year.
► A winning Alliance : Players can be subsidized with the most robust and totally the other gilded crown. (In this case it would be totally fair to those who stayed more than two years playing in the World Hero).
► And improve the site's Hall of Fame , where the winning alliances of all worlds could write their history game, in which (the founders of that alliance could Edit).

I think it is not difficult for programmers Innogames , since they made a game of this size.

tYjyq7W.png

Current Crown Winners of the Worlds

Edn46qU.png

New Crown of the Worlds Hero with Requirements
Example: BR19

Being done that way, make it quick closing Hero fairly with the bonus more robust crown and reuse the platform.

If you do not have an update on the worlds fair Heroes from all countries: What is the grace to be champion?

assinatura.php

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

since when is bigger ...better...just because you get tons of people to join you - does not mean you are the champion..in my opinion

that means that might is right if all the top 20 players all join one alliance - they win...nah..not a good solution

why not have a server that never ends - realistically - we dont want an endgame and any criterion you can think of as far as the champion of the server..can be manipulated in the eleventh hour

DeletedUser

since when is bigger ...better...just because you get tons of people to join you - does not mean you are the champion..in my opinion

that means that might is right if all the top 20 players all join one alliance - they win...nah..not a good solution

why not have a server that never ends - realistically - we dont want an endgame and any criterion you can think of as far as the champion of the server..can be manipulated in the eleventh hour

I am sorry clive to disappoint you again ha ha there is no way you can ever decided who should achieve such an award like you say the biggest dont mean better take your self for instance ur claim 1 of the biggest in sever lol however If you look at what you do ie only attack inactives and not well at best your attacks are weak and lack timing you sit with cities that have no walls and stack them with units so when your enemy attacks they get more bp than you but that's not that important to you as those aren't all your troops ha ha sorry to the ones that do stack this guy. as you see it you still get bp.

oh yes you may have a good bit of bp god knows why ohh you hand off cities maybe you get bp from that??? only you know you have a high city loss but also a high gain as once you hand off cities you can now attack again but does this make you the best player no I have seen your attacks your cities and its a joke. which in my mind makes your alliance the worst in the Grepolis :pro: but well done to get fools to follow you. stats do tell you everything :p. now look at wotk well I have battled WOTK so know what happens here when I did I was impressed with the whole alliance commitment however later on I was to be on the understanding that alot of their players were using bots later got bans :eek: I understand now a days its just like any other alliance as regards to attacks so does that make them the best I dont think so.

so how do we judge as I said an impossible task you can only judge a player even then you have to have balance ie cities locations it's mind blowing.