Pnp The Great War

DeletedUser29152

Now at the start of the world there were many predictions of the Great War. Mathchew90 accurately predicted there would be a war between PMB and infectious but this was not really much of a war. Lasting a week or so before PMB fell apart it just seemed a really poor performance.

Then MN and Infectious was put on stage to be the greatest war this server would have with a current score of 38 - 33 with Infectious winning but again because even though this war is displaying good city exchanges there is a war greater than it happening.

Yes Infectious vs Little Dwarfs is the one I am talking about. Infectious winning this war as well 70 - 41 right now a good show but If you count Angry Dwarfs (who LD are babysitting on) Infectious is winning 5 - 0.
Even Infectious' infant child Aegis is beginning to crawl and stands at 2 - 0 with Angry Dwarfs but Little Dwarfs are leading against them 56 - 48 so maybe LD aren't doing too bad for themselves.
Infectious are also getting it dished to them by Bad Touch, ouch! An embarrassing 57 - 12 in Bad Touch's favor show that Infectious really need help against them

Another one of Infectious' Bed-buddies the Army of Gauls is also being hammered but not as badly (but still pretty badly) by Little Dwarfs in a crushing score of 57 - 29 to LD. Maybe if LD concentrated more on Infectious they wouldn't be losing as badly. Gauls makes up for their lose to LD slightly by beating their baby AD 13 - 8 but that's not really that much of a lead.

My Bit: MN and BT please don't abuse the alliance cap option...I know you've just had mergers but there must be some bottom players you would be much better without like the players who still surprisingly have less than 5 cities at this stage of the world. (and Bad Touch please do one more name change for me...I'm used to call Bunch of Trolls "BT" and if you were Final Boss again my life would be so much easier :))

Infectious pack it in a bit. You don't have to hit every other big guy to show dominance and if you look now I think you've bitten more than you could chew and if you don't spit soon you could choke :p

Little Dwarfs you're still third in BP by 1 million points...I think you should show that you guys are fighters because your Alliance BP doesn't suit your alliance rank.

I know I haven't added your stats but OCEANS VETERANS (besides from the fact that you should learn how to switch off caps lock) I think that instead of trying to start wars with Infectious and other top alliances you should link all your members together...like seriously. You have the majority of o66 and parts of o76 separating your alliance into two so you may as well break it up because your internal forums must be so messy with threads from several different oceans.

DeletedUser

I can sense a world war coming on too.

Bad touch have done well against infectious, however, for the first time, I am going to praise infectious

They are aggressive, and have picked fights with larger alliances recently, and they are winning all wars save one.

Something is nagging at the back of my mind, about a coalition against Infectious. I can see alliances being united against a common enemy, anyone agree? Bad touch are already pacted with Trolls although I do not know about their other pacts. IF infectious have a coalition against them and they hold out (which I actually believe they have the potential to do) then you know what, they are by far the best alliance I have seen in my short time of playing grepo...

DeletedUser29152

Yeah when i searched up these stats was I surprised how well Infectious was holding out. Personally i can understand losing to BT as they are new nand with my alliance we concentrate one enemy and another can hit us while our attention is diverted and it seems BT has hit Infectious as they have dealt with their other enemies

DeletedUser29152

Oh yeah he said that pmb and infectious were bum chums :) he still hasn't fulfilled his promise

DeletedUser

Infectious are also getting it dished to them by Bad Touch, ouch! An embarrassing 57 - 12 in Bad Touch's favor show that Infectious really need help against them
I would double check that score ;)

DeletedUser34939

uh, yeah, as much as I would like to take credit for going 57-12 against Infect I'm pretty confident that you're playing with bad numbers, I don't think 50 cities total have been traded between us yet and I guarantee infect is getting the better so far as our weakest flank is exposed to their strongest.

Also can we get someone to post a tutorial that accurately explains what a PNP thread means? I keep clicking Kudi's threads hope'n to see some smack talk and I keep getting disappointed.

DeletedUser

Oh yeah he said that pmb and infectious were bum chums :) he still hasn't fulfilled his promise

indeed, sadly the thread got deleted after i started talking about his sexual orientation :p

DeletedUser29152

also can we get someone to post a tutorial that accurately explains what a PNP thread means? I keep clicking Kudi's threads hope'n to see some smack talk and I keep getting disappointed.

Ummm if I did insult people more it'd start arguments which would get personal and may get my thread deleted. ..
And my stats are all time stats so are carried by the players who joined BT who had conquered a infectious city before

DeletedUser34939

thats a risk you run with a PNP. A PNP is supposed to exist for the sole purpose of bashing one player/alliance and/or making another look good.

This is just straight information, it's not a PNP.

DeletedUser29152

Ok then since you insist.
Bad Touch is the flakiest alliance right now. They are a straight up joke who fail to pick a suitable name and get so desperate for a good name they resort to plagiarism and copy hateocracy like noobs trying to sound big by calling themselves Sparta. They are filled with guys who can only compete in the world in the rim and were mostly noob players who started in the core like mojo and fwmarta but were kicked out like pests. They won't last no matter what happens and may break up before WW starts. ..
Was that what you're looking for?

DeletedUser42126

There ya go, now we know how the noob feels ;)

We had to pick a good name! the best part is that we are pounding 3 alliances and fighting hard against the historically best alliance on the server. I think we are doing all right.

DeletedUser29152

Bad Touch isn't a good name... it sounds like a football term when you have bad ball control...so i guess BT members can't control their balls? Seems like something you should tell your doctor about

DeletedUser42126

hmmmm, that was quite a stretch. You sound like one of those commercials where your dad gets punched in the face.

We will see how we do in the future as of now we are only a few weeks old and already putting the hurt on a few alliances. Have fun failing at PnP on the externals bud. I really think that you are failing to grasp the idea of PnPs. They are meant to be edgy, talk some smack and be funny. You missed all three and showed yourself to be ignorant about what has happened on the server.

DeletedUser29152

i talked smack about your alliance and with that link i'd say it was edgy as mods may remove it :p
the finding it funny part is all due to perspective and I see you didn't...One of the reason I try not to be insulting is because people like you can't take it and resort to petty insults because you were the victim of my insults.
images

DeletedUser42126

Where did I insult? I am pretty sure all I said was that your statement made no sense, you don't really understand what happened in this world so far, and that you aren't good at PnPs. If you want an example of a good PnP I will direct you to the great player and forum personality Farg. Please read below PnP (yes this really is a PnP):

http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?44266-Investigation-PG-amp-PM-Age-Issues&highlight=farg

Now that is how it is done, humor with an undertone of insult and smack talk. Talking about stats is not a real PnP, just a statistical break-down of wars. If yo wanted to create a real PnP you should try to use a combination of witty humor, stats, and pictures to make a point or please preface your future "PnPs" with the fact that it is not actually a PnP.

On the subject of bad touch, you should look at half of the alliance an notice they have always been in the core and still are and you should look at the other half, figure out what really happened with them and try to fight them because you may find them really hard to beat for a "joke" of an alliance. ;)

DeletedUser29152

Dunno if that pnp was funny because it was very childish with all those pictures of babies or an inside joke I missed.
On topic of BT just because they can conquer some players here doesn't make them great. In another world you may be even worse :p