Pnp The Great War

DeletedUser

yeh, i'm offended and insulted, or smthing *wanders away aimlessly*

DeletedUser

Dunno if that pnp was funny because it was very childish with all those pictures of babies or an inside joke I missed.
On topic of BT just because they can conquer some players here doesn't make them great. In another world you may be even worse :p
I'm pretty sure in other worlds we've performed better as well. Consistency is a sign of a great player.. also determination, something which you clearly do not possess. Also if you actually read the PnP, you would see the witty banter used and the themes relevancy.I am not sure if you understood what I said so let me dumb it down for ya:

1. Do your research
2. Choose a relevant approach to the PnP if you are not trolling
3. Use humor
4. Be Unique -- What you posted? I could have got the info easily and probably to a much more accurate level from grepostats and/or grepointel, in about 25% of the time it took me to read through it. (believe me I opened a stop watch tab up and timed it.)

A PnP I believe stands for Propaganda and Politics, your post included neither. A PnP is all about the humor and smack talk, also from the posts you've put up here, it doesn't seem like you have a grasp of what's actually happening in this world and the little you do is from stats. As stated before do some research next time.

Oh and don't even get me started on your knowledge of music so do me a favor and search up Bad Touch on Youtube.

-rep from me.

DeletedUser29152

I keep up with all the current songs ash. I just downloaded that justin Bieber song confidence featuring chance the rapper

DeletedUser

if you are not sarcastic then god have mercy on your poor soul.

DeletedUser29152

"Lord have mercy on my soul" - Christina Aguilera...now who has a bad choice in music :p

DeletedUser25580

it doesn't seem like you have a grasp of what's actually happening in this world and the little you do is from stats. As stated before do some research next time.

I play the world and I have no idea what is actually happening most of the time.

DeletedUser29152

Actually I challenge any of the BT "professional posters" here to make a new PnP and show me how it's done if it's so easy. They probably won't and make excuses though

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

give me a week, and it'll be done, also check out the one i have in eubea :)

DeletedUser10962

What's happening to infectious they seem to be losing a bunch of players

DeletedUser42126

This would be the perfect time for a face palm. He was talking about infect players that left infect. He is infect in game.

DeletedUser

I'd quit too if I lost that many cities to that bunch of terrible players.
LOL Bushi you should be ashamed of yourself, poor infect dont know what they were thinking on making Bunch of Trolls their enemies

DeletedUser42126

So talk smack and are too scared to even let everyone know who you are? I mean the rest of us let everyone know who we are, why won't you?