Pnp The Great War

DeletedUser29152

Bro you call yourself a mouse...and only my friends know my ign...
And I wasn't talking smack I was fulfilling mojos request

DeletedUser

er no, you are hiding behind anonymity so you can spew a bunch of putrid stupidity.

DeletedUser29152

Omg chalna people who know me know I have spewed drama even before my name change. ..tbh seems mainly butthurt bt members are mad because I said something about your alliance which wasn't nice.
If you can't handle negative feedback don't ask for it

DeletedUser29152

thats a risk you run with a PNP. A PNP is supposed to exist for the sole purpose of bashing one player/alliance and/or making another look good.

This is just straight information, it's not a PNP.

So I found it fitting to call out mojos alliance. Initially in a joking way but the way you guys handle jokes makes me worry how you manage in the game when you lose cities

DeletedUser42126

Ummm... Jokes are meant to be funny, or have I been misusing the word "joke" all my life? ;)

As chalna said you hide behind an anonymous name, that is very noble of you. Afraid to be roasted mate?

DeletedUser29152

As I have said before you call yourself a mouse so how is that not being anonymous online?
Secondly I changed my ign in january and was not changed to be anonymous in forum or else do you think mods would have granted my name change for a stupid reason like that. My choices to not give my ign are non of your business tbh

DeletedUser42126

again you don't understand what we are saying, I really give up on you.

DeletedUser

and you call yourself a kudiwa :heh:
the point is anyone can talk trash when they are hidden.
1. PnP's are supposed to bash, but you kinda failed at bashing really, i'd argue about your silly statements, but i don't know what they are as i never read them in the first place.
2. You are bashing then expecting us not to respond, that's stupid, getting angry with you would be even stupider, but neither jase or I are doing that we are simply pointing out silly factual errors, and telling you that you post like a 3 year old.

DeletedUser29152

Kudiwa is my real name and I'm not mad it seems that you guys are mad

DeletedUser

I belive they wondered what your ingame-name is since you dont play under Kudiwa in this world.

DeletedUser

we will make it our business...... the point is, anyone can come on the forums and be an idiot with no fear of retaliation if they are anonymous, which is what you are doing, you prolly have like 4 cities in the first place :rolleyes:

DeletedUser29152

Pfft 5 actually and you can think that I keep it a secret because I am a coward if you must

DeletedUser

are you trolling, or actually this much of a donkey-clown, i'm beginning to be bemused.