Pnp The Great War

DeletedUser34939

Kudi is tyrone's alt account. I thought it was obvious.

DeletedUser29152

But I had that football argument with ty so we can't be alts

DeletedUser

don't worry kid no one thinks you are tyrone's alternate, you would have made a good PnP if you were :D

DeletedUser29152

Well in my day people only posted in top12 alliance threads

DeletedUser29152

Pnps weren't used much is my last few worlds...just top12 alliance/abp alliances etc and Newspapers were made

DeletedUser42126

In my day we had threads for anything and everything. The externals are used a lot less now than they used to be unfortuantly

DeletedUser

i believe yousa missed de point.... which is PnP's have always been around.

DeletedUser46219

Just a small picture of The Great War. Taken from yesterday's massive BoT and their bed partners BT attack on MN siege.

trolls.PNG

Nearly 20K LS killed and BoT's lost the city.

DeletedUser

Just a small picture of The Great War. Taken from yesterday's massive BoT and their bed partners BT attack on MN siege.

View attachment 10190

Nearly 20K LS killed and BoT's lost the city.

At least we did send some decent ammount of LS not like your pathetic attacks when we besieged one of MN city two days ago.

DeletedUser29152

MN is fight BT and BoTs? Infectious fighting LD. two wars at once

DeletedUser46219

At least we did send some decent ammount of LS not like your pathetic attacks when we besieged one of MN city two days ago.
Decent amounts?You probably sent all LS you had or at least 90%.
We gave up on that city,we don't have LS...:p

DeletedUser

You are talking like its smart decision and something to be proud of launching LS against 8-12K bir wall. Really hope you'll keep that attitude up!

DeletedUser32250

I forgot it was smart to blow everything up for one city!

DeletedUser

you are assuming that those were all their ls :p maybe they have 100k more up their ashes

DeletedUser25249

Is it now a shamefull thing to fight, geez this game has gone down the toilet when folk think warring is bad.

So seeing as we are taking the mickey, here we go.
7fOAR.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser29152

ooh kdaroks does the name and shame on Pappion.
that;s obivously his bir city if he has 181 birs to send attack with...or he waited a long time to prepare for this takeover