Pnp The Grepo Ace (lol * to break the ice, try to be friends :-))

DeletedUser23413

Dirty trick, dude. Fireflame took those cities for free and lost it with lot of bps. He is happy to rearrange his cluster.

That statement should be changed to: Merge care about leaders. KiBorg was fake attacked, stacked everywhere. Kitix, real targets, lost all 20 cities in less than 24 hours :D

DeletedUser

Sorry have to add my huge respect to TUS, I had not forgot about them just the post I was quoting on, only mentioned the ones I mentioned in the quoted post

as pointed out, TUS have been fighting Merge from the start :cool: hopefully that will cover my !

DeletedUser23413

Oh Ranga, you was MIA when kitix was evicted. And when Davyd the Dude decided to do something instead of being idle like you and other leaders, you came online and brag again. Bravo!

Graeme, thank you!

DeletedUser50137

Graeme061 read my answer to ppakulski , I would give that answer to you too. I am an honest man and said some truth. I didn't say SW is bigger alliance or can stand against Fluffs (Surely it can't if Fluffs decide to Invade our ocean with their full concentration). I am standing with my opinion about GoWs lack of honesty (a true fact for sure) and about fluffs tactic in taking inactives. good for you as there were loads of fkn inactives in this world, people who left the game without caring about their friends and I am sure fluffs are always checking the stats for detecting inactives (be honest man! don't tell me you are not!!) and My word is simple: if no inactive in the game, that day will be the end of Fluffs. though other alliances can still continue playing with other strategies.

and suck up to merge?! for what purpose? I don't have a crown and won't have one in the future. if you won't interpret as sucking up to holy mayhem, I said both are big skilled alliances! Sorry I didn't want to hurt you by telling the truth mate :p

DeletedUser

Graeme061 read my answer to ppakulski , I would give that answer to you too. I am an honest man and said some truth. I didn't say SW is bigger alliance or can stand against Fluffs (Surely it can't if Fluffs decide to Invade our ocean with their full concentration). I am standing with my opinion about GoWs lack of honesty (a true fact for sure) and about fluffs tactic in taking inactives. good for you as there were loads of fkn inactives in this world, people who left the game without caring about their friends and I am sure fluffs are always checking the stats for detecting inactives (be honest man! don't tell me you are not!!) and My word is simple: if no inactive in the game, that day will be the end of Fluffs. though other alliances can still continue playing with other strategies.

and suck up to merge?! for what purpose? I don't have a crown and won't have one in the future. if you won't interpret as sucking up to holy mayhem, I said both are big skilled alliances! Sorry I didn't want to hurt you by telling the truth mate :p

No I agree, inactives have been the big thing recently, our own inactives and Merge inactives, like you say so many out there, you will find most alliances are doing the same hitting the inactive or semi inactive players, easy takes!
As for if there were no inactives fluffs would be finished, think you are sorely mistaken, fluffs have been here since the start and believe it or not(the start of a world is the time when there are more actives than inactives) and we have done pretty well over the time in this world

will plus rep you, not sure why you are in a minus rep position, always good that a player says what he thinks :) and sticks to his beliefs.

we will have to agree to disagree on things, by the way you didn't hurt me, I am happy with my game play win some lose some cities, never believed I was the best, I just enjoy the game, or should I say used to this game as changed so much!

there are some very good players in all alliances still playing!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser50137

Fair enough Graeme! and must say really really nice to meet you man :)
I am really glad to meet some gentlemen like you or Tinkertel in the enemy coalition :)

DeletedUser

Fair enough Graeme! and must say really really nice to meet you man :)
I am really glad to meet some gentlemen like you or Tinkertel in the enemy coalition :)

and you,

you will find there are more nice players than nasty ones in this game, you do get the occasional ones that have chips on there shoulders (I used to be one) that turn everything in to an argument :)

I even like Erik, (now that will upset some people) but he is a nice guy gets a bit to involved in the game but guessing being an athlete it is all or nothing

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser24285

Remember the title of this thread

"The Grepo Ace (lol * to break the ice, try to be friends :))"

So let us assess the guy who claims to be a "Greppo Ace" and his extensive bragging at the start of this thread.

The Grand plan was for "The Grepo Ace" and Praehelios to dominate all the WW islands themselves - go into VM so the wonders could not be attacked.

Now:-

1. If your WW island players hit VM during the build phase - this massively reduces your abilty to send resources and favor quickly - because it negates all the avantages they have of short TTs. Moreover you cannot rebuild and send as quickly than if you invited other players to share the "Sacred Realm" and allowed them to stay active.

2. You have to come out of VM at some stage - now is it predictable that when you do come out, you will be blitzed and is it also predictable that when this happens, system parameters are likely to be exceeded.

3. Is it also an "Ace Decision" to put total reliance of the strategy on 2 players?

I guess that this is the purpose of this thread - is for us all to recognize Erik's genius and eligibility for the "Most Valuable Grepo Player of All Time" award.

Well, perhaps we should assess his performance in Sinope to see if he deserves such an accolade?

DeletedUser29916

Remember the title of this thread

"The Grepo Ace (lol * to break the ice, try to be friends :))"

So let us assess the guy who claims to be a "Greppo Ace" and his extensive bragging at the start of this thread.

The Grand plan was for "The Grepo Ace" and Praehelios to dominate all the WW islands themselves - go into VM so the wonders could not be attacked.

Now:-

1. If your WW island players hit VM during the build phase - this massively reduces your abilty to send resources and favor quickly - because it negates all the avantages they have of short TTs. Moreover you cannot rebuild and send as quickly than if you invited other players to share the "Sacred Realm" and allowed them to stay active.

2. You have to come out of VM at some stage - now is it predictable that when you do come out, you will be blitzed and is it also predictable that when this happens, system parameters are likely to be exceeded.

3. Is it also an "Ace Decision" to put total reliance of the strategy on 2 players?

I guess that this is the purpose of this thread - is for us all to recognize Erik's genius and eligibility for the "Most Valuable Grepo Player of All Time" award.

Well, perhaps we should assess his performance in Sinope to see if he deserves such an accolade?

This is an assessement very much alike the one we made very soon after the brilliant plan leaked on the externals by Bandika I believe.
Erik is doomed and not even making sure the WW's are defended properly. We have taken away WW's from our players for a lot less reason. All in all I think we can finally start to see how Erik his leadership has failed a long time ago, not only because of crucial judgement calls but also by leaving his leadership team which was formed by force witouth the one who kept it together.

I could have drawn a picture of Iconic bumping heads with other leaders 4 months ago when I saw her bicker with ImBlaze.

Honestly what upsets me the most if all of those people who have fought for you, Coming Soon, for 8 months and have put a lot their free time and believes in your hands who you have dropped as soona s you did not need them no more.
I would have recruited every single one of them by now just to give them a chanse to actually play the game and not sit by idle. (Kuddo's to Ki-borg and co for setting up some OPs lately but that's as far as it goes.. taking 20 cities from REDs in your core ocean is not the same as us taking 50 cities in our core ocean surrounded on 3 fronts right next door).

Good luck and good battle. May the best and most coherent group of alliances win.

DeletedUser50137

from the first day I read Erik's profile in Sinope, I realized that he is an absolute winner. But the problem with winners is they don't know how to manage crisis and turn a losing situation to a winning one. Because winners had not have the experience of being in a losing and underdog position. I did put my bet wrongly on him. Anyway fingers crossed for the Phoenix alliance, Loyalty is the most respected aspect for me in this game. Hats off to you Generals!

DeletedUser23413

they don't know how to manage crisis and turn a losing situation to a winning one. Because winners had not have the experience of being in a losing and underdog position.

Oh, that means they never won the tough battles. Easy victory seems to be their interest :D.
And 1 note: Merge have never been in underdog position. After the fall of TUS, they have always been the top contender in all aspects: location, size, experience, ... What failed them was the strategy!

DeletedUser

from the first day I read Erik's profile in Sinope, I realized that he is an absolute winner. But the problem with winners is they don't know how to manage crisis and turn a losing situation to a winning one. Because winners had not have the experience of being in a losing and underdog position. I did put my bet wrongly on him. Anyway fingers crossed for the Phoenix alliance, Loyalty is the most respected aspect for me in this game. Hats off to you Generals!

An absolute winner at the expense of everyone else, his own side included.

DeletedUser24285

We should all carry this thread in our hearts. It is the story of a self obsessed ego-maniac and braggard, who when the heat was turned up on his grand plans and it looked as though failure was a possibility - he ran away, leaving no help for his crew-mates. Not only did he leave the ship, he effectivly scuttled it so that no-one could step up to the plate and save-it.

Erik is the ultimate coward and betrayer of all who put their trust in him.

We should all remember this - should his name appear on any future roster in any future world.

DeletedUser49112

Dont forget Prae's name as well, "mr I'm better and more honorable than everyone else". Avoid those 2 like the plague