The Huns Vs EOTD / LOC / Locness

DeletedUser

probably should leave your alliance Hunny-Bear Vigoran, don't want to pull them apart with your little war ~_^

DeletedUser

Nwinder~ You just don't get it, you lost a lot of your support because of your mouth. Whether or not you think people are traders or stabbed you in the back, "take advantage of you", what ever the reason is? You just go about things in the wrong way.

You had all of us at one time backing you and you abused it and let it get to your head instead of listing to your members and allies. One thing I always did was listen to my members, yes I might of left but the reasons I left were for reasons you will never understand. You talk about loyalty and all that but yet you push people who only wanted to give you loyalty in the first place.

You could of had the such a great "alliance and allies" that would of fallowed you to the end if you truly would of put them first and not just your pride and what you wanted! Sorry but you just burned to many bridges and you will never see your faults.

Maybe you will never get it who know!

But I can promos you this, each day goes by and people see why very loyal and trusted friends turned against you. It's truly a shame. I just hope the way you are in Grepolis is not your recipe for real life? If it is I truly feel sorry for you!

DeletedUser

Hey Orian, becareful what you say, Nwhiner might call you out as well. Vig has started his war with him. EotD arguing amongst themselves. Support vig, support Nwhiner. Guess Nwhiner wants to go out with guns blazing.

By the way, Love LoC website http://loc.sg-elite.net/ Finally Nwhiner has spoken the truth on his alliance Web page.
Guess Vig was right.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What is a shame? You turned your back on your alliance, who are currently being attacked by your new alliance Orian...

And yet you think you are still loyal to them?

Sparkyste has attacked: bianh,O SPARTIATIS,Kallinikos,DarkoP

You turned your back, you have absolutely no room to talk. Guess what, I don't turn my back on my friends. You ran off to your little girls room for protection - giving up cities in your core to move into hun territory. Right in range of attacking EotD. We can all read Grepostats, can you? You kept your alliance in the dark, most of them did not even know what Grepo stats was! I educated you to be better. I educated you to teach your alliance. Ozerh taught you to be better.

45-1 10,924 408|530 #10 45
45-2 11,579 467|539 #15 45
45-3 10,587 408|530 #16 45
45-4 9,018 480|544 #2 45
45-5 9,938 483|536 #3 45
45-6 13,027 487|545 #3 45
45-7 12,557 428|591 #0 45
45-8 6,800 463|526 #16 45

Running scared little girl?

Oh yes, very funny...esp. since I never ran the LoC website - notice how poorly the English is written? Very funny. HAR HAR HAR. Your maturity is really, really hilarious. I hope your "daughter" is learning her life lessons from you. She'll come out so mature!

All I can see from any of you little girls is talk. All talk. BLAH BLAH BLAH.

Orian, remember what I always said and taught you - have respect for your enemy. Remember that is why I got mad at Bianh - no personal slave, or slave alliances. Respect your enemy. Notice I don't change my city names to insults or anything? Notice I only respond to people insulting me. Notice how fortyfour, badnight and I don't do this crap? We respect each other as enemies. No need to antagonize. No need to "call people out", no need to change cities names or insult. We are enemies, and we can respect each other. How do real alliances deal with this? I take a city from makith of IoA, he takes one from us. You fight, you don't trash talk.

Respect your enemy, or you are trash. Nothing but trash. And now, you are nothing but a piece of trash in my eyes. You are no longer my enemy. You are utterly worthless. You'll fit right in in your new home.

Greco and Orian, you have truly taught me, and this server - that The Huns are a worthless alliance. The real enemy and the real "class" people are DoA and IoA. And on to your "class" statements Greco - isn't acknowledging Orian's attempt at humour, knowing it to be false - low class?

I won't be posting here again.

You guys are worthless, and a waste of time - have fun playing sim-city and howling like the little girls you are. You guys have a lot to learn. Here's hoping someday you do.

DeletedUser

You guys are worthless, and a waste of time - have fun playing sim-city and howling like the little girls you are. You guys have a lot to learn. Here's hoping someday you do.

Posted by Nwinder
Important: An open letter to SG-Elites important 1 nwinder May 1, 2011 8:20 PM
I hear word Sparkyste has been attacking you guys, and Oriansport has been attacking our guy SoSlow.

Who is ready to stand up and show these guys who is boss? It is two vs. 70. They stand no chance against us. All we need is a plan, and I am man who can help out with that.

Who is ready to take there rightful place on Delta and start slaying those who have betrayed you? Who is ready to stand up and fight? This is a war game after all, let's work together.

Kallinikos, Gwythinn, Bawbeg, jZmabrt, Brent WC, BENISHARD, bianh. LIEUTENANT CAKE - I know you and you know me. We have worked together in the past, and we shall work together in the future.

You all know me to stand for one ideal - just one - standing up against The Huns and her Allies.

Take your rightful place by our side, join the battle - they stand no chance and we all know it. The sooner we stop the march, the easier life is for all of us.

I offer my services to your alliance in several different ways for you to choose from:
A) I can help militarily with plans you have designed
B) I can help draw defensive and offensive military and help follow them through
C) I can disband my alliance and join yours to help you in this fight against The Huns
D) Those who are willing to fight The Huns, should this message find deaf ears, are welcome to join me in my alliance, so we can start with our god-given duty - Hun-Bashing.

Let me know how I can help brothers and sisters, our relationship is forged by history, forged by mutual respect (whether negative or positive), and a common goal. If this can't make us friends, nothing can.

-Nick

I haven't attack SG.

Like I said you go about things the wrong way Nwinder. As for my spelling well thanks for that as I can get by and I have became a very succeful man in life. As for you well that's another story.

Now back to Grepolis.

You attacked SG when I was there "then" when I left, you tried to bully them. That didn't work, you tried to get them to fight with you. Now you try again because you cant do it your self.

I have attack LOL and will keep on attacking LOL. If you where in my ocean I would attack you. This has nothing to do with SG and my self. Like I said Nwinder why would anyone want you in their alliance after you turned on them because of me, when that failed you ask for their help. You come on here like a big tough guy yet you beg SG to help you or to join their alliance.

I know SG is smarter than you think they are. Yes I left and maybe they hold that against me, who knows but I know that aren't stupid and know you started a war and bullied them because of your pride and this is why you lost all your players to EOTD. Now you can't handle me so once again you go begging for help. Most of your players are inactive or just don't want to fight so now you want to join SG?

Nwinder

DO you remember this?

Leadspitndragon on 4/9/11 at 6:17 AM
Okay Elites if nwinder wants war then the first thing we must do is make sure there is no SG support units in any LoL towns. I have just pulled all my support. They said we made our bed well they have just made theirs. We could have worked it out but nwinder was unwilling to do so.

or how about this

Leadspitndragon today at 6:28 AM
Hey why are you attacking us man? I have been told you have attacks coming at one of bianh's city. Why are you attacking him? I know he can be troublesome but I have been able to keep him in line.

Are you that upset about the NAP that you are going to war with us? I have always supported you and thought of us as friends so I was hoping that we could talk before it would ever get to that point.

So please nwinder just let me know why the attacks?

~Lead

nwinder today at 6:29 AM
There has to be blood, there has to be a response to that, and iron works best.

Also to SG players: nwinder today at 6:35 AM
former allies = enemy. You're neutrality will not be honoured by Legion of Light. Nothing against you, but you made your bed.

-Nick

This was to SG:
Morethanmeetstheeye today at 6:42 AM
hello lead,

nick always comes off a bit harsh, but yeah, we're gonna do our best because our numbers are small. It is not personal and has nothing to do (at least for me) with what's happened in the past. We're fighting against an alliance that cut ties with us and are friendly to our enemy. You're a growing threat... although we may be in for a tough one, we're going to try our best. best of luck to both!

MTMTE

Nick you need you take a good look at your self before to talk about others.

nwinder on 4/14/11 at 12:18 AM
Here is the deal:
We'll take your cities in o15 and o25 so you can run off to the 40's and join your hunny-bears. You'll give them to us with no effort.
You'll sacrifice the Joseph25 account (whom I forwarded this message to, and will forward all messages sent to the coward oriansport who leaves his own alliance to die).
And what that will do, is give you safe passage to hun territory so you and I and all of your little SG-Elites friends never have to cross paths again and will give the needed CP to keep taking stuff in o45.

oriansport on 4/14/11 at 1:57 AM
No deal not make me laugh

nwinder on 4/14/11 at 2:44 AM
Okay, then I will make a counter offer.

You give up the multi account, turn your self in, and I won't publicly out you for what you are....sound like a deal?

oriansport on 4/14/11 at 2:58 AM
I'm not going to listen to your lies and stories or play your games. Take it to some one ells as I have nothing to say to you...

No offer no counter offers.

I will just say this and be done with you...

I just talked with SG and they didn't saying anything like that. You are a piece of work Nwinder. Float a few rumors around and hope that they will catch on. I will give you credit in one area. You are "very good at lying"

That's why people have left you for you are a sorry little man that needs to grow up..

DeletedUser

I have decided to quit the game after 2 go's at 2.0 worlds but for the benefit of my former friends and teammates I have to state nwinder is a pompous jerk that thinks of himself first, second and third and his alliance if he feels like it.

He has an over sized ego and I spent most of my time as 2nd of SG-elite trying to sooth nwinder's ego and keep the peace until I had, had enough. His ego took all the fun out of this game for me and I decided to leave delta forever.

Trying to play peace-maker to a person who truly thinks he can do no wrong is tiresome and annoying. Nwinder please for the good of those still playing in delta shut the heck up. You and your ego has drawn a number of alliances into a war they can not win.

I truly hope that you personally lose the war purely for the frustration you caused me while I played in delta. Face it you are a (well I like to use harsh terms here but such terms would be deleted and cause me to be banned). Oriansport only tried to do what was best for those that he represented as a leader of SG-elite and when it seamed his presence would cause them harm he left to join the Huns who you already saw as enemies.

I don't know how to sum up my opinion of you beyond a pompous jack*** You put your alliance members in danger to satisfy your own ego. Then you sacrifice those you don't feel are as active or shall we say as good as yourself. I have for a long time ignored these game forums feeling they were nothing more than a way to wave "manhoods" at each other, but I feel you need to be told off and put in your place.

I deeply feel sorry for all those in loc or lol for having you as a leader.

I leave this last line as a message to any and all players; "beware of self serving leaders".

DeletedUser

WOW, Sorry Leadspitndragon that you have decided to leave. We have never spoken before and I will say well spoken. If you ask Nwhiner, I have the big ego and a bully. Guess Nwhiner people you call a friendly alliance are speaking out. Again the truth comes out about your character. tis tis.

Good luck Leadspitndragon in the real world.

DeletedUser

TO Leadspitndragon

Lead my friend I didn't want to reply to this message but felt I had to.

I'm very sadden to see you leave the game. You were with me back in War Path. We always worked on things together, whether it was the forums for helping me run an alliance. You always were smart on how to deal with things and gave 100% to the cause.

Many time I had highs and lows with the game but it was you that kept me going. It's a shame that a great guy like your self, left the game because of an individual that only saw things their way. Even when people like you held out their hand and gave everything to them.

I want to say thank you! "Leadspitndragon" for the time you gave me. I hope your life outside of this game has a wonderful future and also best of wishes with the girlfriend!

Your friend and as always, very grateful for all the help in the past...

Orian

DeletedUser

Take care leadspit, it was good knowing you and having some respectful fights with you, shame we never got fighting on the same side, maybe due to interference by nwhinner, but chill and have a great time in real life

Sparky

DeletedUser

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You guys are absolutely hilarious. Instead of backing your family (alliance) you all just run and hide (or quit). That is so typical. You had 2 people attacking Lead, and instead of defending your family, you quit. Instead of defending your family orian, you leave for The Huns. So when you are talking about "selfish leaders" take a long look in the mirror. Both of you did what was best for you and not for your alliance. I did what was best for EotD, acting on behalf of their alliance, so they did not have to get into 2 wars. Oh man...oh man...

You guys are absolutely funny. You know the best part? The lies you spread Orian, none of them work?

Guess who I am helping now? Sending 40 attacks across your entire old alliance, of 30 lightships or less is a worthless tactic.

If I ever see an oriansport attack of more than 40 lightships, I will literally crap myself. I don't think he knows how to do it.

And lead, you realize because orian was giving cities to sparky and moving into o45, we attacked? It is orian's fault. Dysen and I decide to act, rather than give Sparky an open window in o15. You guys are blinded my ignorance. It is what we are telling Black right now - You don't get to set on the fence, you help on one side or the other. Because after we are done with the huns, we will be coming for you. There are no in betweens. I tried to explain it to you, but you were too wrapped up in orian's slander.

And of course Sparky is sad, SG-E was to be the next Hun-ally alliance! LOL! And that didn't happen. Sorry guys.

You know the best part - people call me"nwhinner" - but a) is funny because as they do it they are whining, and b) it proves that I am more important to you than any other enemy c) whinner, when pronounced, sounds like "winner", I think, for your insult, you are looking for whiner. But if you want to call me a winner, I am cool with it! LOL! You guys love me.

The only thing The Huns know how to do, Beg for support from Black and slander players they can't get to. Don't think we don't get to read those messages demanding support or you will attack them Sparky. We get to read them all the time. (just a hint guys, o45 is bare and open, they are having to send all support to defend o35. Now we have eldermage in v-mode o34 battle zone shrinks. Another one gone. Support in o15, o25 and the battle zone in o25/o35 is starting to fall, as witnessed by my attacks on joe strunks and jsouthern. Long range support is boring to provide, pretty soon people stop sending it!). Sorry guys, every beast fails.

Just for fun:

The definition of "to whine" is:
"To Complain or protest in a childish fashion"

A childish fashion includes name calling.
Take care leadspit, it was good knowing you and having some respectful fights with you, shame we never got fighting on the same side, maybe due to interference by nwhinner, but chill and have a great time in real life

Sparky

So let's see:
A) You are complaining and protesting that I interfered in you and lead joining the same side
B) You are name calling
A+B=Whining
But that's cool, you can be the whiner, and I'll be the whinner!

WOW, Sorry Leadspitndragon that you have decided to leave. We have never spoken before and I will say well spoken. If you ask Nwhiner, I have the big ego and a bully. Guess Nwhiner people you call a friendly alliance are speaking out. Again the truth comes out about your character. tis tis.

Good luck Leadspitndragon in the real world.

You are surprised that lead quit the game on 22.05.11, 04:55.
Lead quit the game on: 09.04.11

According to my calender that over 40 days before you posted.

You're quite well connected with the outside world, eh?

DeletedUser

Nwhiner, you name fits you well. Several people show class by wishing a human being best wishes in the real world. What do you do, start whining that Me and several people are calling you Nwhiner. You think this world is all about you. I guess you didnt read my message carefully where i said "We have never spoken before". You really think I speak to every person in delta. I speak to a fair amount of people that I need to speak to.
Now go back and whine as much as you want to SG. you are going to do the same thing there that you did in LoC.

DeletedUser

The lies you spread Orian, none of them work?

Nwinder again you assume wrong as for me going to o45 well just ask bianh that question..

You talk about lies but I've always bin straight up with everything I've said and I always back it up in my saved messages. You make up stories and try to get support for your agenda.

Anyways about the move to o45, Well bianh wanted to move west when he posted it in the forums. I contacted him and said I would help him out by take his cities in 35, and the one in 45.

Of course you found an opportunity to spin that saying I planned this all along

But anyway after I got rid of the cities in 35 because I was to close to you and didn't trust LOC Well, "you more" than LOC. But anyway I decided to just kept the one city in o45.

Then you told SG that if I was still in SG? Then you would attack them because I didn't support Anti Huns and I wanted SG to be Neutral and do our own things as we already were in a war. This didn't sit well with you. So you told SG that you had no choice and as long as I "Oriansport" was there you and LOL would make SG pay for that,

"If you want to see the message I can post it here"?

Back to the story, so I decided the best course for action was for me to leave, and then you would leave SG alone,

Well then after I left you still attack SG then you tried to be nice, first you begged them to help you against me. After that didn't work you begged them to let you join. At first SG didn't want you to join but you are good at spinning things and make it look like I was out for my self and didn't care about any of them. SO a few from SG leadership that have a short memory on how I helped them move and gave them one of my cities and even after everyone said don't make them leadership I did.

In fact that person if it wasn't for me, he would be in o45 or been destroyed because of you, Even after I made peace with the man you still wanted to out case him. Now he helps you get back in SG. Talk about desertion. But that's another story...

You are doing the same thing in SG as you did in LOL PC , LOC, War Path.

As for War Path, well you played Oz perfectly as you got LOL to join WP and changed the name to PC, Atfer that you started your plan, you and nick helped out some of leaders and got them some cities, then just left. So once you got a few leaders on your side, you took the best players.

Again you did your magic and spun things to make it like it was poor Nwinder. So people fallowed you. Once you were bigger then PC, you attacking them.

Now I know you will spin it your way which is fine but no matter how much you spin it just like you are doing now with SG. The fact is you've done this so many times even before WP people were saying you did it to a few others but we didn't want to believe.

So no matter what you say everyone deep down inside from LOL and WP days know you took it to Oz and are trying to do to SG.

I have to say nick It's funny how you always say things about others but you never see that everything you say about others you do your self.

DeletedUser

Little girls play tricks again:

SparkySte on 6/8/11 at 3:48 PM
hey whats happening? i hear nwinder plans to kick you, its even being discussed in the forum? is this right? or is it a hidden part of the forum, this is the message i got on skype...

[12:21:37 PM] ****** :nwinder back buzzy in the forum he wants to kick samkarov, neowave, benishard, liam 10, slayer60961, mrmojorisin, ryan137, KoJaC, zzk433, eltotava, batty1971, doc1963, papps10, wonderbread1, raivism1, chumichka, erosramazzotti, stopher, dodson1, ali-g, fiddletwigs, and bonkie..

So here are the known facts: The Huns have a spy inside of SG-Elites, who is actively discussing our information with The Huns. Be careful guys. Their treachery is never ending.

DeletedUser

Whining again. Its part of the game. You brag to Sg that that you have your spies within the huns, DoA, and many other alliances. Sad thing is that its your own members that dont trust you within that alliance. Most of the members know the truth about you and all you really are is an alliance killer.

DeletedUser

So here are the known facts: The Huns have a spy inside of SG-Elites, who is actively discussing our information with The Huns. Be careful guys. Their treachery is never ending.

You are really something Nwinder,

You lose your alliance and then EotD wouldn't take you so you beg SG to let you back in you tell them all these nice things, like you will help them and all that, then once you get into leadership you turn your dogs on the members who don't want to fallow your selfish acts and agenda. Then you threaten them with your obsession towards me because you want me destroyed or out of the west,

You get mad when people don't respond, so say you are willing kick then,

Who the heck are you

Here are the nice things you said and then you got leadership and that went out the window
Nwinder has written the following: Posted by
Quote: Important: An open letter to SG-Elites important 1 nwinder May 1, 2011 8:20 PM

Who is ready to stand up and show these guys who is boss? It is two vs. 70. They stand no chance against us. All we need is a plan, and I am man who can help out with that.

I offer my services to your alliance in several different ways for you to choose from:
A) I can help militarily with plans you have designed
B) I can help draw defensive and offensive military and help follow them through
C) I can disband my alliance and join yours to help you in this fight against The Huns
D) Those who are willing to fight The Huns, should this message find deaf ears, are welcome to join me in my alliance, so we can start with our god-given duty - Hun-Bashing.

Let me know how I can help brothers and sisters, our relationship is forged by history, forged by mutual respect (whether negative or positive), and a common goal. If this can't make us friends, nothing can.

-Nick

You are very lucky and have yet another chance to lead. I left BEN as founder and he was inactive or not playing much so made others founder. If I would have left one of my friends as founders you wouldn't be in that alliance right now.

Now when I made that alliance I made it for the members not you

I made it so they "the members" not the leaders have a choice to help or just make friends and enjoy building cities, SG was a members alliance and I always gave them the right to choose, but you have taken that away from them.

You come in here and say all these tales how you can assist the alliance, Now when people don't want to help your agenda or in my case not fight their old leader?

Then you call them a trader, Just like you do with everyone.

If people who grew friendships with me and then you join expecting them to just turn their back and say

F--- oriansport "because Nwinder is here now" and we should be loyal to him just because he is in leadership again?

Then you are a very selfish little man that only thinks about himself and his agenda.

Like I said you did this with WP PC LOL LOC and now SG.

I don't down talk to many people and I surly don't take to many things personally. So I'm sorry to say this but "Nwinder you manipulate" everyone you know and come in contact with and only care about your obsession towards the things that can make you happy.

Not the things that makes SG members happy.
They didn't want war with me and you just kept spinning things until you pushed so hard people gave in, Now that they see that you lied and manipulated them they don't want to help, SO what do you do? Well as always you threaten them.....

You need to get a reality check Nwinder.

You say sparky and I attack SG first
Nwinder has written the following: Posted by
Quote: Important: An open letter to SG-Elites important 1 nwinder May 1, 2011 8:20 PM

I hear word Sparkyste has been attacking you guys, and Oriansport has been attacking our guy SoSlow.

Facts again wrong as posted by bianh. Who for the life of me helps you after I helped him when you wanted his head after I made peace with the man,

bianh on 6/2/11 at 1:36 AM
The Huns and SGE were at peace, correct. However, we were basically turning our backs on our allies EOTD, LoC, SME at the time by declaring our neutrality. It was a decision that was unpopular among our allies and attracted their attacks and anger.

We maintained that neutrality up until two weeks ago when we started attacking you and some other Huns. We did this to show our respect and alliance to EoTD and our other Anti-Hun allies.

We have chosen our alliance's path, and it will be so.

So as you can see it wasn't Sparky or I who attacked first, Like I said before you planned this and even before you were in SG you said that you had one more trick, well ya it worked but now people are starting to see the lies that and the manipulation you are doing. Always spinning thins and telling lies.

You always say I lie and tell lies or spin things

But the truth is you're the one that does it and you never have anything to back up your claims when it comes to me. Just keep saying the some old story that I was a trader and that I didn't care about SG Members.

I'm sorry to say but it's a bunch of BS and you know it!
You might fool a lot of SG members but like I said the ones that have been around since WP and LOL know the truth and know you very well.

DeletedUser

Spies are everywhere...lol

I must say that I am saddened by the spies, althought I know it will never be stopped, I like the idea of using your size and skill against your opponents through the intended methods.

The traitor issue mystifies me though because I cannot see trusting someone that turns on their alliance to help their enemy. I mean, what happens to the spy after everything is said and done? They will be outed most likely if their original team wins the war and if they lose, will the people they were spying for ever really trust them? I dont see how.

It's one thing to change alliances, but another entirely to betray and then expect that it will really make you friends or gain you respect. The only way I would ever trust a spy is if I put them where they were as a plant.

DeletedUser

I must say that I am saddened by the spies, althought I know it will never be stopped, I like the idea of using your size and skill against your opponents through the intended methods.

This has nothing to do with spies philney, The point I'm making is that I made that alliance for the SG members not the leaders and Nwinder used the leader and spun things so that he could find away to get in there and get the leaders to do that he wanted. Even before coming into SG he would hound all the leaders and pushed his obsession and agenda until they finally all gave in and invited him.

I don't know if there are spies or not, I do say hello to people that still talk to me doesn't mean they are spies.

philney you don't know the hole story and Nwinder has spun this line for so long by saying I left because I planned all along to betray SG members. But the fact is that some members at SG truly know the truth and I left so Nwinder could attack me not attack SG. The funny thing is he still did until he new that he couldn't win so then he tried being nice.

As for me moving to o45 and picking us a few cities, Well why not since there weren't any at the time in o15, I also moved there to help bianh because Nwinder wanted his head and bianh came to me and ask for help. I took his city and also one in o35, But I didn't trust Nwinder "as you can see now why" So I gave them up, well Nwinder spun that saying I was moving all along to ocean 45 and planned on leaving SG. SO he used that and new that I cared about SG and id he pressured me I would leave, well he was right. Only because I didn't want SG to go to war.

I will say this one more time

Here's the thing if I was planning to join the Huns then the best way to get back at Nwinder and the allies would of beem to use SG and attack him or the allies but I didn't,

Almost everyone willing to fight,
They all ask me to stay they all said we will stand by you. But I just couldn't put them in that situation and left.

The reason is because I new if I left and went to the Huns so that Nwinder would leave SG alone and I was right.

As I said before I have always been none Anti Hun. This was no secret and was neutral in that war for a long time, I openly post it and most of the members wanted a pact with Huns. Not war. This was not choosing either side.

I even made a poll
90% of the alliance didn't want to fight with the Huns and wanted to go their own way, Just do our own thing. But Nwinder wouldn't let it go.

Anyway that all I have say about Nwinder and the way he got his hands back in the door.

DeletedUser

Umm...the spy thing is 100% what we were talking about. Foolish drivel follows. We are talking about spies and nothing else. People really need to learn to stay on topic.

But what I will entertain is the following:
Why are you attacking SG-Elites right now and have been for over a month? You have even attack your loyal supporters in SG-Elites. You allow Sparky and Greco to attack members of SG-E right now as well...

If I follow your logic...which I am trying my best to do, why farm your former alliance members?

Probably for the same reason you disbanded LoC-Ness, they did not benefit you personally.

Instead, you are turning their homeland in a warzone. Perhaps you can't understand, people don't want to follow the huns. Most in your former alliance don't. Haven't you noticed by those attacking you?

::sigh::

Why do I even respond to these messages? I was addressing a message sparky sent to a member of SG-Elites.

Sigh...This is all getting so boring.

You can try to vilify me all you want, but the entire anti-hun movement decide not to allow SG-E to go neutral. I acted as their agent. We saw you moving into o45 AND saw you giving cities from your Joseph account to sparky, and saw messages of you two becoming best-buds. The ENTIRE movement decided to act. So you can keep vilifying me all you want...but really, it is a dead end.

(oh, btw, I was invited into SG-E - it wasn't my idea. Several people asked me to help...so you are wrong a multiple levels my old friend) I guess the moral of the story is once a "trader" always a "trader". The only people I have ever betrayed are OTC and that was because I had to choose between them and SME and EotD. I tried my best to make things change, you talk to all of those parties that were involved. But, in the end, I failed that fight miserably. I tried to get open talks going to change issues, but nothing worked. Those, in many alliances, wanted war. OTC was not one of them. But ultimately, one man could not change that course. I also betrayed those in your alliance who were loyal...but I am working to make it up to them right now. How are you making it up to them?

OR
If I understand you correctly, you are saying that you are just using The Huns as a personal safe haven...since you did not plan to join them. And instead of fighting like a man, on your own, with the alliance you had trained and whom you named "elite" - you opted to run to Momma-Hun thinking it was a safety net? I mean, if you were neutral and someone infiltrated your neutrality, aren't you supposed to defend yourself? You guys kept calling yourself WWII Switzerland. Do you think if someone would have attacked Switzerland that all the people would have just fled to another country? Hell no, they were heavily fortified and ready to fight...but...I digress.

And I am so glad you guys see me as such an important agent in change and chaos. You guys make me seem like Superman. I mean all I ever read from any of you is "nwinder did this", "nwinder said that", "nwinder caused this". Man, I dominate your lives.

DeletedUser

Umm...the spy thing is 100% what we were talking about. Foolish drivel follows. We are talking about spies and nothing else. People really need to learn to stay on topic.

For once I have to agree with you Nwhiner. We should stay on topic. If I am not mistaken the title of this thread is The Huns Vs EOTD / LOC / Locness. Hmmm why are you posting SG business in this thread?

But what I will entertain is the following:
Why are you attacking SG-Elites right now and have been for over a month? You have even attack your loyal supporters in SG-Elites. You allow Sparky and Greco to attack members of SG-E right now as well...

May I ask who in SG have I attacked. Please show the world 1 single report that I have personally attack. Why are you spreading lies after lies.

DeletedUser

And I am so glad you guys see me as such an important agent in change and chaos. You guys make me seem like Superman. I mean all I ever read from any of you is "nwinder did this", "nwinder said that", "nwinder caused this". Man, I dominate your lives.

There is so much that I could respond to but I will respond to this.

SG has some good people there and it doesn't matter how you spin things, Like I said the people that have been around know the truth, As for me being scared well you have yet to get any of my cities?

You really think you scare me? You couldn't do anything with LOL against me what makes you think I would be scared? That's why you begged SG to let you in. as you posted in the top of this page,

Yes they came to you after

But like I said you already spun it the way you wanted it, You were trying for so long and you know tha, but I know you just can face the truth.
You play these little games Nwinder and lie hoping that one will catch on and people would believe it. But like I said one day people will realize who you really are....

So I will say this again

Me leaving SG had nothing to do with being scared, I left so they would not have to go to war with the allies because you would of try to get others against SG just because they were standing by me. Like I said most of them wanted to fight you Nwinder.

But I didn't want them to fight.

Why is it so hard for you to believe that an individual could think about his alliance before him self? Wait I know because you have never did it so of cause you think it's imposable to think about the alliance first. I don't have to prove to you, I already know most members know that I always made the members first. You can say what you want and spin it but they will always remember deep down inside and that's good enough for me,

You started your attacks on me and you said it would be (easy) Yet I just gained 2 more cities. SO I guess you are right I'm very scared. So you are trying to say and do anything to get SG members to attack me. The more you attack the more I will take cities. That's the game

One more thing the Huns and sparky were pact with SG and he always said if I left SG and Nwinder and his friends attack me then he had a spot open for me. So when you attacked SG before I left I decided it was best to leave and sparky said why not join us if you are going to fight Legend of Light anyways.

Now I did join Huns and made my choice but in no way was it because I was scared or planning on leaving or safe haven,

You are to much Nwinder and for the first time I feel like you need to take a good look at your self. I thought of you as a person that plays the game but you do a little more then that, Poor you if you are the same way in real life.

You will never because anything as long as you are the way you show us,
I hope that you will one day look back and just look and see how you as a person really are.

Again I hope you find your way one day as you can fool us but you will never fool your self...

Good luck Nwinder!