THE JERRY SPRINGER THREAD! (aka trash talk central)

DeletedUser

I'm pretty sure Ella has been playing Grepo for the last 24 hours straight if not more. Her first siege failed, so she waited for us hot young studs to do the natural thing and go to bed and landed another CS in our city.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1483

Seriously? Can't you actually fight a battle instead of just putting a CS in people's cities that aren't here Ella?

I expected better. Terribly poor show. Fair enough if you want to fight lazy and boring. *sigh*

I expect you'll take one of mine soon simply because I'm not online all the time. Go ahead.

DeletedUser5554

if its your point why did you do it too?

i wasn't singling anyone out there i ment in general.

anyways anyone have anything game revelevent to share with us?

DeletedUser5554

Silver reminds me of the indianapolis colts...really good with their leader....but once you take that away from them its gonna get ugly quick.

DeletedUser

Heh

So Eclipsin. How was losing a city to silver, and then taking 2 of theirs as payback? :)

Enjoying it so far! I'm a lover not a hater so I agree let's all settle down a little bit (even though it is a great read!). Then again - although we are limited on females - some boob flashing or hair pullin could always spice things up ;) hahaha

Eclipsin

DeletedUser2663

Ok, guys, thread cleaned and open. Keep things game related.

DeletedUser

Got Silver city under siege that belongs to guess who? TheYank, yeah boooyyyyyyy! Barely fooled Ella as she was playing in her sleep, or what's it called? Sleep playing? Playing between power naps? Whatever, had to pull the first CS 'cause she was lurking around trying to attack it, see what's there, landed the second time and now enjoying the BP, keep em coming Silver. That's what happens when you get cocky Yank. You attack me first with all u got, then leave only offensive units in the city for the night and that juicy CS, thank you very much. And I just love that high wall, smart move bro, now ur buds are hitting that wall and cursing u like mad.

DeletedUser

Enjoy the city Tyrone, gotta love how you complain about Ella taking city's while you guys sleep then you go take mine while Im at work. But hey, that's part of the game.

DeletedUser

Lol, i just happened to stay up all night writing a paper so decided to pay you back for that attack, saw you offline and had my way with your empty city. But you leaving all your offensive units and CS while offline is inexcusable. You got too confident and paid the price.

DeletedUser

I agree, never leave a CS undefended while being offline, but I took a chance and built it while sleeping, not much I could do about it. That's the name of this game though, you take chances some times you win, some times you lose. :) First time ever on grepolis that I lost a city though, sucks that it had to be to a childish trash talker like yourself instead of a proper player like Max or Volsung. :)

DeletedUser1483

First time ever on grepolis that I lost a city though, sucks that it had to be to a childish trash talker like yourself instead of a proper player like Max or Volsung. :)

Max didn't even make the required aBP for the month. I made a special recommendation for him to stay though, so he's allowed to stay to prove he can beat eclipsin. :p

I feel another PNP coming up over a recent attempt by ellaranna on a city. Expertly sniped by khyeo15!

Fact of the day:
24/50 of the top attackers are in MOS
8/50 of the top attackers are in our enemies. (TCF/TNW/EO/SILVER)

22/50 of the top defenders are in our enemies. (TCF/TNW/EO/SILVER)
11/50 of the top defenders are in MOS.

DeletedUser

Max didn't even make the required aBP for the month. I made a special recommendation for him to stay though, so he's allowed to stay to prove he can beat eclipsin. :p

I feel another PNP coming up over a recent attempt by ellaranna on a city. Expertly sniped by khyeo15!

Max is still a player I respect, he's shown he can play, and he's decent and easy to talk to.

DeletedUser1483

i'd say most of this world is pretty easy to talk to. :)

I try and be friendly with everyone. :) obviously, everyone likes to win. And I do enjoy poking fun at people, but that's part of the game. :)

If you don't like it then you shouldn't be here. :)

Barsa25 today at 20:25
I do not know and they do not bother me any more

chrisg2003bt today at 20:23
Hahaa. That is a shame! Surely silver should help their members?
Why do they not help you?

Barsa25 today at 20:19
I'm a lonely rider :) they do not help me for the first time so I not help them. army must keep for your friend :) now I will not forgive

Anyone else feel sorry for Barsa? :( Silver aren't helping him, I thought people in alliances helped each other.

DeletedUser

Enjoy the city Tyrone, gotta love how you complain about Ella taking city's while you guys sleep then you go take mine while Im at work. But hey, that's part of the game.

There's a difference actually. We did sneak our CS in and took up the fight defending it from your attacks. We on the other hand had no idea some of those cities you took were under siege.

Quite a decent fight it was though - I've never been spammed like that with battle reports, lol.

DeletedUser

Anyone else feel sorry for Barsa? :( Silver aren't helping him, I thought people in alliances helped each other.

The fact that he hardly speakes english end never talks to any of us makes it kind of hard for us to help him.

DeletedUser

There's a difference actually. We did sneak our CS in and took up the fight defending it from your attacks. We on the other hand had no idea some of those cities you took were under siege.

Quite a decent fight it was though - I've never been spammed like that with battle reports, lol.

Tbh that's your fault, the only reason they knew my city was in siege was that the tripwire got killed, if you never knew then you obiously didnt have tripwires in place, cant blame us for that.