THE JERRY SPRINGER THREAD! (aka trash talk central)

DeletedUser

I try and be friendly with everyone. :) obviously, everyone likes to win. And I do enjoy poking fun at people, but that's part of the game. :)

If you don't like it then you shouldn't be here. :)

There a difference between poking fun and just plain mean Chris, not saying you have been, but some of the posts from Tyrone have been both mean, disrespectful and very child like.

Honestly who cares how anyone gets an enemy city as long as they get thats what matters

Yeah, the fact that he got my city does not bother me, part of the game, anyway you can get it, do so.
It's the fact that there's first talks of us being cowards for taking city's while you guys where offline, then going on the same forum bragging about doing just that to us, double standards are just bleh in my eyes.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Tbh that's your fault, the only reason they knew my city was in siege was that the tripwire got killed, if you never knew then you obiously didnt have tripwires in place, cant blame us for that.

With that I agree - our own fault, though we can never call such conquests a fight or a battle.

DeletedUser

With that I agree - our own fault, though we can never call such conquests a fight or a battle.

You did put up a serious fight with one of the sieges we had, as was said about my city somewhere here, I've never seen as many battle reports as that. :)

DeletedUser1483

You did put up a serious fight with one of the sieges we had, as was said about my city somewhere here, I've never seen as many battle reports as that. :)

I think thats the only one our 2 alliances proper went at it for. :p The first one i think. Holy Retribution's city. The only conquest against US fought over anyway. You have tried to fight over plenty of yours. :)

DeletedUser

I think thats the only one our 2 alliances proper went at it for. :p The first one i think. Holy Retribution's city. The only conquest against US fought over anyway. You have tried to fight over plenty of yours. :)
Aye, and we've broken and sniped a decent amount aswell. :)
You have admit some of us know what we're doing? :p

DeletedUser

First time ever on grepolis that I lost a city though, sucks that it had to be to a childish trash talker like yourself instead of a proper player like Max or Volsung.

So you are saying I'm childish because I talk trash, but in the same sentence you imply that I'm not a proper player? This is very adult- like coming from you mister mature old grumpy man/acting like a sir.

And I don't think you are qualified to judge my skill based on how I dominated you in game so far. Sure taking city from an offline player doesn't take much skill, but I believe it's harder than colonizing, which is your latest achievement.

It's the fact that there's first talks of us being cowards for taking city's while you guys where offline, then going on the same forum bragging about doing just that to us, double standards are just bleh in my eyes.
Took Ella about 20 min to notice your city was under siege and attacks started pouring in, so it's not like I had a huge head start compared to your sieges that we didn't even know existed.

DeletedUser

Again, you guys not having tripwires is your fault alone.

And Im not saying you can't play, but in my eyes there's more to being a good gamer then skills, being polite to others and respecting those around you. But as you've clearly shown in some discussions with SS you really dont care about that part of gaming.

DeletedUser

Before, I mostly played Counter Strike/ Day of Defeat/ LineageII and there was never such thing as being polite to everyone and nobody ever considered it part of gaming. Everybody talked so much trash, it's impossible to imagine polite conversation in those games, in most games in fact. Picture yourself playing CS, killing someone and in return you hear "outstanding Head Shot Dear Sir, I applaud your skill". It doesn't happen. It's more fun to talk trash than act uptight and pretend to be mature.

DeletedUser

Well, I have most of my gaming experience from mmo-rpgs. And in leading major guilds there I always found it important to show respect to everyone, and I would not even consider dealing with someone who would not show me the same amount of respect.

Yes an amount of trash talk is always gonna be in gaming, but you still have to remember that there are human beings on the other side of the screen, and if you're constantly disrespectful in mmo's like this is probably will come back and bite you in the rear some time.

DeletedUser1483

Soo.. Silver... hows your conquest fighting going today anyway? I heard youve had a little trouble fighting some MOS folk today.

Perhaps youd care to explain to the rest of the room? :)

Aye, and we've broken and sniped a decent amount aswell. :)
You have admit some of us know what we're doing? :p

and btw, I will admit nothing of the sort. ;)

DeletedUser

Well, I have most of my gaming experience from mmo-rpgs. And in leading major guilds there I always found it important to show respect to everyone, and I would not even consider dealing with someone who would not show me the same amount of respect.

Yes an amount of trash talk is always gonna be in gaming, but you still have to remember that there are human beings on the other side of the screen, and if you're constantly disrespectful in mmo's like this is probably will come back and bite you in the rear some time.

Some people don't talk trash because they are afraid of losing. They stay uptight all the time and then disappear like they were never playing. If you are afraid of something and never do it, don't criticise others.

DeletedUser

Most people have a line between trash talk/ banter and Insults. Others do not.

DeletedUser5554

its still good for reading though i do wish it would be more than the same people going back and forth...where deathwish,bricks,bacon, or come to think of it any top 12 players that aren't us?

DeletedUser

You both confuse me:heh:

I believe sapphire meant to write this
Most people do have a line between trash talk / banter and Insults. Others do not.

At least that is the only way it would make sense to me.

DeletedUser1483

Well we all need some more people on the externals. :) the only people that you can ever get a defence out of is Ella. And that is rare, that's why MOS is here. :p there's not many people that can go up against each other in the forum like MOS and Silver can.

DeletedUser5554

MOS and havoc...in all reality if someone note worthy from BoM alliances came out and started trash talking id enjoy it

DeletedUser1483

Yeah, I meant these days. HaVoC was worse, but that was a month ago now. :p

BoM are a good bunch in my experience with them. :) would be nice to have some of them on externals.

(btw, keep an eye on the MOS conquests over the next 5hrs). ;)